• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

im stuck on the 'rebooting.....'

is this ok?
nerd.gif

After a clean wipe, and clearing cache and dalvik cache it does take a little longer than usual to boot up. It should go in a second. But as soon as you get a rom you like on there make a nandroid back up. Then when you finally got it workin the way you want with apps and everything then make another back up.

The only thing is be careful with themes. Make sure you read before flashing to make sure it is compatible with your rom. Cuz sometimes they arent compatible and if you dont have a back up it takes a lot longer to get it back up and running. So always have a back up.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

im stuck on the 'rebooting.....'

is this ok?
nerd.gif

After a clean wipe, and clearing cache and dalvik cache it does take a little longer than usual to boot up. It should go in a second. But as soon as you get a rom you like on there make a nandroid back up. Then when you finally got it workin the way you want with apps and everything then make another back up.

The only thing is be careful with themes. Make sure you read before flashing to make sure it is compatible with your rom. Cuz sometimes they arent compatible and if you dont have a back up it takes a lot longer to get it back up and running. So always have a back up.

Ok thats whats up. I was gonna say, I cant remember how long it took but you was goin on 10-15 minutes I was startin to get a little worried for you. But I think I was playin MW2 when I did mine so I wasnt really hovering over it being worried. So thats prolly why I dont remember.

Ok thats whats up. I was gonna say, I cant remember how long it took but you was goin on 10-15 minutes I was startin to get a little worried for you. But I think I was playin MW2 when I did mine so I wasnt really hovering over it being worried. So thats prolly why I dont remember.

Anyone care to link me to some simple icons?
I can't find any that I like enough to replace the stock ones.

Anyone care to link me to some simple icons?
I can't find any that I like enough to replace the stock ones.

Thanks, I've already looked through that thread though and the ones I did like seemed to be too big.
I'll just keep looking around. I wish I could make my own

10nc9qx.jpg

That's my homescreen though
happy.gif

Thanks, I've already looked through that thread though and the ones I did like seemed to be too big.
I'll just keep looking around. I wish I could make my own

10nc9qx.jpg

That's my homescreen though
happy.gif

@omgitswes jus size em down to 75x75

@Allen yea, i restarted it, and it continued and it was done in like 5 seconds. i was hella worried too.

@omgitswes jus size em down to 75x75

@Allen yea, i restarted it, and it continued and it was done in like 5 seconds. i was hella worried too.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Droid X users Froyo is NOW available for updating!!

I tried to pull it and nothing....not rooted I just have launcher pro.Do i need to uninstall it?

I tried to pull it and nothing....not rooted I just have launcher pro.Do i need to uninstall it?

Originally Posted by Executive76

Restart your phone.  It should show up when it comes back up.

Back
Top Bottom