Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mrtito32

[h4]Sprint outs EVO 4G and Hero updates, EVO framerate cap might be solved[/h4]
evo-update-30fps.jpg
Yup, read about it 30mins ago, looks like I wont be rooting for awhile now :/

can i get a link to some kernals/ROMS?

also how do i get the wifi tether hotspot to work? my laptop reads it but doesn't connect to it.

can i get a link to some kernals/ROMS?

also how do i get the wifi tether hotspot to work? my laptop reads it but doesn't connect to it.

haven't seen anything for the epic, i know they supposedly have a download for a 30fps cap removal and bug fixes.

haven't seen anything for the epic, i know they supposedly have a download for a 30fps cap removal and bug fixes.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son, i've been rooted since unrevoked (froyo root) when it was 1st pulled down. ZERO problems, my boy Flash google vanilla rom on his joint his runs smoother. You really need to stop worrying and root. I've deleted all my sprint crapware.

I've for damm sure won't be updating till a major release from google comes out. This is a HTC fix update, makes no sense (pun intended) since i don't use gps, only have 1 gmail account 30fps can be done through a kernal.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Son, i've been rooted since unrevoked (froyo root) when it was 1st pulled down. ZERO problems, my boy Flash google vanilla rom on his joint his runs smoother. You really need to stop worrying and root. I've deleted all my sprint crapware.

I've for damm sure won't be updating till a major release from google comes out. This is a HTC fix update, makes no sense (pun intended) since i don't use gps, only have 1 gmail account 30fps can be done through a kernal.

HEADS UP TO THE 5 CAPTIVATE OWNERS

update available that supposedly fixes GPS issue.

HEADS UP TO THE 5 CAPTIVATE OWNERS

update available that supposedly fixes GPS issue.

thanks mrtito....got it....
I will install LauncherPro today and then download that zip and follow ya directions...
I appreciate your patience my dumbarse

thanks mrtito....got it....
I will install LauncherPro today and then download that zip and follow ya directions...
I appreciate your patience my dumbarse

Man.....They should just have devs over at XDA fix their problems for them.

Damn shame that they uncapped the FPS a month ago...SMH.

How do these guys not have jobs DEVing for these large companies?

Man.....They should just have devs over at XDA fix their problems for them.

Damn shame that they uncapped the FPS a month ago...SMH.

How do these guys not have jobs DEVing for these large companies?

^ No problem man.
Been trying out this new screen lock I stumbled on, pretty nice. It's called GOTO. You can go straight to messages, mail, or call log from the lock screen. Also displays weather, alarm, battery, and user name from lock screen. Wallpaper is customizable too! $2.99 in the market.

dy3qpt.png

http://

^ No problem man.
Been trying out this new screen lock I stumbled on, pretty nice. It's called GOTO. You can go straight to messages, mail, or call log from the lock screen. Also displays weather, alarm, battery, and user name from lock screen. Wallpaper is customizable too! $2.99 in the market.

dy3qpt.png

^ No problem man.

dy3qpt.png

that IS pretty sick looking..........ill check it out

^ No problem man.

dy3qpt.png

that IS pretty sick looking..........ill check it out

nvm got it. does anyone know how to change the name "SPRINT' on the top left corner when you drop down the notification bar? i seen it done before

nvm got it. does anyone know how to change the name "SPRINT' on the top left corner when you drop down the notification bar? i seen it done before

Back
Top Bottom