Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

les_couleur_pourpre_by_jaydean03-d4cdfj2.png

The theme here

Would you mind posting a link to that dock?

I gotta call tmo loyalty back tomorrow... They going to wave the rebate and hopefully the upgrade fee...

Lady was nice to hook it up, i wonder how the shipping works though

I gotta call tmo loyalty back tomorrow... They going to wave the rebate and hopefully the upgrade fee...

Lady was nice to hook it up, i wonder how the shipping works though

how do i get my emulators back? the original ones that were on the market i paid for 3 of them is there a site i can get them back?

how do i get my emulators back? the original ones that were on the market i paid for 3 of them is there a site i can get them back?

After 6 years with different Blackberry models, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s2 today. I don't even know where to start. 
Suggestions?

After 6 years with different Blackberry models, I ordered a Samsung Galaxy s2 today. I don't even know where to start. 
Suggestions?

For those of us that have Android and LOVE to use it to it's full customization potential, here's a great source on tips from other's that have custom homescreens & lockscreens that tells you what apps, widgets, etc. particular users used.

MyColorScreen

2qb7qbr.png

Peace

For those of us that have Android and LOVE to use it to it's full customization potential, here's a great source on tips from other's that have custom homescreens & lockscreens that tells you what apps, widgets, etc. particular users used.

MyColorScreen

2qb7qbr.png

Peace

Whats a good site to get replacement batteries? My uncles battery is shot, but Im not sure of a reputable battery dealer... Any help?

Whats a good site to get replacement batteries? My uncles battery is shot, but Im not sure of a reputable battery dealer... Any help?

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

MyColorScreen

Peace

Props.

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

MyColorScreen

Peace

Props.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

what phone? 
i purchased some off of ebay for the atrix and they sucked

i purchased one off of amazon for the infuse and it was the original...just type in the phone and find the original 

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

what phone? 
i purchased some off of ebay for the atrix and they sucked

i purchased one off of amazon for the infuse and it was the original...just type in the phone and find the original 

Back
Top Bottom