Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by 408killafonia

I got the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket in white last week and I love it! Great battery life, hella fast out the box, big bright screen. I don't know what them cats talkin about in the reviews. This screen is clear enough for me and I kinda like the color saturation. I don't really want to root or anything. Just changed the launcher to the free Go Launcher in the market. They just flipped the switch on 4g LTE in San Francisco, so maybe we'll have it in San Jose soon. Makes sense since we are the "capitol of Silicon Valley". Either way, I'm hella happy with my decision. Can't wait for the I.C.S. update.

San Jose has 4G.

mycold- use goodfon.com

testthewaters.png

moar info here

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Originally Posted by oidreez

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

did you try to find the rightful owner first?

The phone belonged to my sis. she got a new phone and i found her galaxy laying around so she let me keep it.
Anyways,

i was able to reboot it but now a screen comes on thats says "Press send to activate" or whatever.

What will happen if i do? I dont want it to be activated right now since i gotta let my fam know that running a smart phone cost extra $$.
Sounds like such a believable story..we're going to help you!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Found a Galaxy S.

It was out of battery so i charged it and a screen of the android dude digging dirt comes up and it says

"Downloading. Do not turn off target!!!!"

Wth is happening? Is there anyway for me to delete EVERYTHING on the phone?

Like, reboot the whole thing. And can i get the phone and switch it to my plan on Verizon? 

Im not sure if this phone is still active but how can i deactivate it so i can use it for my number?

did you try to find the rightful owner first?

The phone belonged to my sis. she got a new phone and i found her galaxy laying around so she let me keep it.
Anyways,

i was able to reboot it but now a screen comes on thats says "Press send to activate" or whatever.

What will happen if i do? I dont want it to be activated right now since i gotta let my fam know that running a smart phone cost extra $$.
Sounds like such a believable story..we're going to help you!
happy.gif

I want to thank you guys for helping me unleash the beast within my thunderbolt......i rooted Friday and really didn't know where to go after that...battery went dead in under three hours Saturday at work so I downloaded cpu tuner,that helped a little...so today I updated (flashed or whatever you call it) to 2.3.4.....now with this update I'm seeing major improvements with battery and speed....oh ya im using antutu now for my cpu

I want to thank you guys for helping me unleash the beast within my thunderbolt......i rooted Friday and really didn't know where to go after that...battery went dead in under three hours Saturday at work so I downloaded cpu tuner,that helped a little...so today I updated (flashed or whatever you call it) to 2.3.4.....now with this update I'm seeing major improvements with battery and speed....oh ya im using antutu now for my cpu

Is it worth it for me to buy a basically brand new evo 3d for 180? No scratches, nicks, etc. the guy only used it for like a week I am currently on an Evo 4g and have been using it since August 2010. I was thinking about getting a galaxy s2 but the cheapest I see them for on craiglist is like 400. Can anyone who has the 3d tell me if its worth the upgrade from the evo 4g at that price?

Is it worth it for me to buy a basically brand new evo 3d for 180? No scratches, nicks, etc. the guy only used it for like a week I am currently on an Evo 4g and have been using it since August 2010. I was thinking about getting a galaxy s2 but the cheapest I see them for on craiglist is like 400. Can anyone who has the 3d tell me if its worth the upgrade from the evo 4g at that price?

Got the white GSII Skyrocket today and i already put a custom ROM on it. Im in the East Bay (Hayward) and get about 3 bars on LTE and wow its FAST!
pimp.gif
Loving the speed of this phone also, cant wait until more ROM's come out.

i1xo1y.jpg

Got the white GSII Skyrocket today and i already put a custom ROM on it. Im in the East Bay (Hayward) and get about 3 bars on LTE and wow its FAST!
pimp.gif

i1xo1y.jpg

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

pimp.gif

i1xo1y.jpg
Just got this phone too. Its a GREAT phone. What ROM are you running? I tried the Quickwiz ROM with Bravia. I liked it but it lacked somethings i liked from the stock Samsung Touchwiz ROM. 

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

pimp.gif

i1xo1y.jpg
Just got this phone too. Its a GREAT phone. What ROM are you running? I tried the Quickwiz ROM with Bravia. I liked it but it lacked somethings i liked from the stock Samsung Touchwiz ROM. 

I`m thinking about getting the Galaxy Nexus to hold me over as a play toy till a 4g iPhone. I played with that joint and it is NICE! I've never used a GS2 soI can't compare but the screen is so beautiful, and it didn't feel as cheap as I thought it would.

I`m thinking about getting the Galaxy Nexus to hold me over as a play toy till a 4g iPhone. I played with that joint and it is NICE! I've never used a GS2 soI can't compare but the screen is so beautiful, and it didn't feel as cheap as I thought it would.

Back
Top Bottom