• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Epic Touch just got MIUI. Just waiting for everything to be stable. Should be by the weekend. It looks like the only thing not running smooth is GPS and a few FC here and there.

Cant wait to have it back. I missed that ROM from my EVO every day. Almost went back just so I could have it.

Epic Touch just got MIUI. Just waiting for everything to be stable. Should be by the weekend. It looks like the only thing not running smooth is GPS and a few FC here and there.

Cant wait to have it back. I missed that ROM from my EVO every day. Almost went back just so I could have it.

Can anyone recommend me a good rom for the SSG2 for sprint..i bricked my phone this morning when i was prompted to update (had previously rooted it started getting LOS, decided to unrooted it and thought i had properly unrooted it, guess not)

Can anyone recommend me a good rom for the SSG2 for sprint..i bricked my phone this morning when i was prompted to update (had previously rooted it started getting LOS, decided to unrooted it and thought i had properly unrooted it, guess not)

Brand new Samsung Infuse for $200 off-contract. Good deal? Pros and cons of the phone? Im not upgrade eligible untill mid next year.

Brand new Samsung Infuse for $200 off-contract. Good deal? Pros and cons of the phone? Im not upgrade eligible untill mid next year.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

im using that phone its nice, only con is its still running froyo 

Originally Posted by piczon1983

im using that phone its nice, only con is its still running froyo 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im using Caulkin right now. But like I posted the post above yours, MIUI is pretty much a daily driver now. So I'll be switching to that pretty shortly. But Caulkin is damn good for now. 

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Im using Caulkin right now. But like I posted the post above yours, MIUI is pretty much a daily driver now. So I'll be switching to that pretty shortly. But Caulkin is damn good for now. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

GALAXY NEXUS RELEASES TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got the galaxy S 2 for tmobile 2 days ago, pretty awesome and i love it!  Doing my research now on how to root it and such and going through this thread or atleast the portion that talks about it. Besides Cyanmod(im running that on my HP tab, but thats so buggy) what other developers are good to use for ROMS?

just got the galaxy S 2 for tmobile 2 days ago, pretty awesome and i love it!  Doing my research now on how to root it and such and going through this thread or atleast the portion that talks about it. Besides Cyanmod(im running that on my HP tab, but thats so buggy) what other developers are good to use for ROMS?

Man of course the Nexus comes out now after I have to get new tires for my car and other christmas gifts...... Probably going to wait a few weeks now even though I need a new phone. Hopefully find somewhere in a couple weeks that has a deal for like $200. It's about damn time this phone dropped though after being delayed almost a full month.

Back
Top Bottom