• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of course the Nexus comes out now after I have to get new tires for my car and other christmas gifts...... Probably going to wait a few weeks now even though I need a new phone. Hopefully find somewhere in a couple weeks that has a deal for like $200. It's about damn time this phone dropped though after being delayed almost a full month.

Hmmmm now I'm thinking about copping that GN.........Stick with the iPhone 4S or cop the Galaxy Nexus
nerd.gif

Decisions.....Decisions.......Decisions 
tired.gif

Hmmmm now I'm thinking about copping that GN.........Stick with the iPhone 4S or cop the Galaxy Nexus
nerd.gif

Decisions.....Decisions.......Decisions 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Man of course the Nexus comes out now after I have to get new tires for my car and other christmas gifts...... Probably going to wait a few weeks now even though I need a new phone. Hopefully find somewhere in a couple weeks that has a deal for like $200. It's about damn time this phone dropped though after being delayed almost a full month.

Amazon wireless has for $199 on 2 year contract. I got my Rezound for a Penney from amazon during black Friday sales.Ill the Galazy Nexus in a few weeks due to all Xmas.Hopefully I can get like $350 400 on eBay for my Rezound and pay the difference.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Amazon wireless has for $199 on 2 year contract. I got my Rezound for a Penney from amazon during black Friday sales.Ill the Galazy Nexus in a few weeks due to all Xmas.Hopefully I can get like $350 400 on eBay for my Rezound and pay the difference.

For those interested in the Galaxy Nexus:

Tonight at midnight, LetsTalk.com is opening up their store to future Galaxy Nexus deals with quite the deal. Using their $75 off VZW coupon, you can score one as a new customer for $154.99 and $174.99 through an upgrade.

Check out DROID-LIFE for full details!

Good luck!!

For those interested in the Galaxy Nexus:

Tonight at midnight, LetsTalk.com is opening up their store to future Galaxy Nexus deals with quite the deal. Using their $75 off VZW coupon, you can score one as a new customer for $154.99 and $174.99 through an upgrade.

Check out DROID-LIFE for full details!

Good luck!!

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Was about to pick up the GN this morning when I came across this video......now
frown.gif
I dont see anything in that vid that should stop you from getting it.  Most of his "cons" were really just small nit-picks. The phone isnt perfect (no phone is) but its one of, if not the closest device to it right now.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Was about to pick up the GN this morning when I came across this video......now
frown.gif
I dont see anything in that vid that should stop you from getting it.  Most of his "cons" were really just small nit-picks. The phone isnt perfect (no phone is) but its one of, if not the closest device to it right now.

Ordered my GN with the deal from Let's Talk, so I won't have it until tomorrow (hopefully). It's waiting on Verizon approval since I'm switching from Tmob. If it doesn't come till Monday, I'm going to drink heavily this weekend to pass the time.

Ordered my GN with the deal from Let's Talk, so I won't have it until tomorrow (hopefully). It's waiting on Verizon approval since I'm switching from Tmob. If it doesn't come till Monday, I'm going to drink heavily this weekend to pass the time.

I'm still using an old nextel phone so I really want a new phone. 
frown.gif
  Sometimes dont even have coverage in my own house. 

Thats why I want to go with Verizon. 

Galaxy Nexus looks so good.  Thought I might get the Rezound but the Nexus screen was so beautiful.  Felt cheap though.  Can't believe i didn't pull the trigger on anything.  

Never had an android phone or iphone but Galaxy Nexus would be the one to get. 

I'm going to wait until Niketalkers give reviews on the phone. 

I'm still using an old nextel phone so I really want a new phone. 
frown.gif
  Sometimes dont even have coverage in my own house. 

Thats why I want to go with Verizon. 

Galaxy Nexus looks so good.  Thought I might get the Rezound but the Nexus screen was so beautiful.  Felt cheap though.  Can't believe i didn't pull the trigger on anything.  

Never had an android phone or iphone but Galaxy Nexus would be the one to get. 

I'm going to wait until Niketalkers give reviews on the phone. 

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

was thinking of ordering from here on that 175 upgrade...backed off cuz i hear lets talk was iffy. hope your purchase goes smoothly! ill settle for 200 when i cop next week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

was thinking of ordering from here on that 175 upgrade...backed off cuz i hear lets talk was iffy. hope your purchase goes smoothly! ill settle for 200 when i cop next week
pimp.gif

Guys im thinking about doing a factory reset on my phone. This is my first time using Titanium backup though. I backed up the apps that I wanted to keep, so now what do I do? Do I just do the reset and everything will still be there? Any advice is appreciated.

Guys im thinking about doing a factory reset on my phone. This is my first time using Titanium backup though. I backed up the apps that I wanted to keep, so now what do I do? Do I just do the reset and everything will still be there? Any advice is appreciated.

Originally Posted by allreds

Yup. All you have to do is download Titanium backup again, and restore your apps.  If you reset a lot I advice buying Titanium pro because with the free version you have to reinstall them all one by one but with pro you can just run the batch and it'll do it all for ya.

Originally Posted by allreds

Yup. All you have to do is download Titanium backup again, and restore your apps.  If you reset a lot I advice buying Titanium pro because with the free version you have to reinstall them all one by one but with pro you can just run the batch and it'll do it all for ya.

Back
Top Bottom