• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

When will I get ICS on my GSII???
frown.gif
Been waitingggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!111one

Without rooting?  It will be a while.
I'm going to have to be schooled on rooting then...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

still waiting for T-mobile to release the galaxy nexus

someday...
it's available now. just have to buy from overseas or expansys.com i think the sight is.  off contract price. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

still waiting for T-mobile to release the galaxy nexus

someday...
it's available now. just have to buy from overseas or expansys.com i think the sight is.  off contract price. 

How realistic is a T-Mobile release? I wanna buy the Galaxy S2 but I don't wanna buy it and end up missing out on the Nexus...I'm not the type of dude that keeps passing on phones because a new one is rumored to release but I've always been a fan of the Nexus line so I would prefer that one..This is so damn though
30t6p3b.gif
I'm currently with a Nexus One and I'm getting so damn sick of this phone

How realistic is a T-Mobile release? I wanna buy the Galaxy S2 but I don't wanna buy it and end up missing out on the Nexus...I'm not the type of dude that keeps passing on phones because a new one is rumored to release but I've always been a fan of the Nexus line so I would prefer that one..This is so damn though
30t6p3b.gif
I'm currently with a Nexus One and I'm getting so damn sick of this phone

can anyone recommend me a android tablet? i dont even know which one is the latest and the greatest. Thanks in advance!!

can anyone recommend me a android tablet? i dont even know which one is the latest and the greatest. Thanks in advance!!

Originally Posted by taivan

Check out the Asus Transformer.  Dual core Tegra 2, Beautiful HD IPS screen, thin, built like a tank.  Its what i'm currently rockin with at the moment.  Its super fast, and Asus is on point with the updates.  Plus it has a pretty good developer community if you're into rooting, flashing roms, modding, etc.  If you're willing to wait a lil, the Transformer Prime is coming soon, which is the first quad-core(really 5-core) tablet.  Also take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab line.

Check out the Asus Transformer.  Dual core Tegra 2, Beautiful HD IPS screen, thin, built like a tank.  Its what i'm currently rockin with at the moment.  Its super fast, and Asus is on point with the updates.  Plus it has a pretty good developer community if you're into rooting, flashing roms, modding, etc.  If you're willing to wait a lil, the Transformer Prime is coming soon, which is the first quad-core(really 5-core) tablet.  Also take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Tab line.

Get the Asus Transformer Prime.  It releases this week.

Galaxy Nexus is great.

Battery life could be better but the phone is awesome...reading ESPN articles and watching Netflix/YouTube on this screen is :O

Galaxy Nexus is great.

Battery life could be better but the phone is awesome...reading ESPN articles and watching Netflix/YouTube on this screen is :O

Dammit I'm super jelly right now, I really want to get the Galaxy Nexus but hopping to Verizon is something i don't want to do. Might just get the GSM Model and paying out the %%@ for that.

Dammit I'm super jelly right now, I really want to get the Galaxy Nexus but hopping to Verizon is something i don't want to do. Might just get the GSM Model and paying out the %%@ for that.

Returning my Skyrocket for the original GSII on ATT. The SR is a GREAT phone and i am in a LTE area but the screen problems are pushing me away. i also like to flash a lot of ROM's and there's really little development going on for the SR. Going from a great phone to another is
pimp.gif

Returning my Skyrocket for the original GSII on ATT. The SR is a GREAT phone and i am in a LTE area but the screen problems are pushing me away. i also like to flash a lot of ROM's and there's really little development going on for the SR. Going from a great phone to another is
pimp.gif

I just purchased the new galazy nexus and im having touble with google talk im trying to chat with my friend who has an incredible to but is all its doin is sending messages and i want to video chat, the little camcorder isnt showing up next to either persons name

I just purchased the new galazy nexus and im having touble with google talk im trying to chat with my friend who has an incredible to but is all its doin is sending messages and i want to video chat, the little camcorder isnt showing up next to either persons name

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

pimp.gif

how did you find out if your screen was defective? I wanna check mines and makesure its not te same case. 

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

pimp.gif

how did you find out if your screen was defective? I wanna check mines and makesure its not te same case. 

same thing is happening with the original transformer not enough are being shipped...lots of places have canceled pre-orders amazon and tiger direct have shipped out some peoples 32gbs...if you didnt preorder you probably wont see one for a while 

same thing is happening with the original transformer not enough are being shipped...lots of places have canceled pre-orders amazon and tiger direct have shipped out some peoples 32gbs...if you didnt preorder you probably wont see one for a while 

The Galaxy Nexus wasn't worth me jumping carriers for. So ill just have to wait for the GS3 to release on sprint which im not upset about because the Camera, GPU , CPU will all out perform the Galaxy Nexus exponentially . It's funny because alot of blogs and websites still consider the GS2 and the best smartphone available .

The Galaxy Nexus wasn't worth me jumping carriers for. So ill just have to wait for the GS3 to release on sprint which im not upset about because the Camera, GPU , CPU will all out perform the Galaxy Nexus exponentially . It's funny because alot of blogs and websites still consider the GS2 and the best smartphone available .

Back
Top Bottom