• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man this nexus is sex... pure sex.Copped... bout to detail my charge through it n the box n make it my pops xmas present
laugh.gif

Man this nexus is sex... pure sex.Copped... bout to detail my charge through it n the box n make it my pops xmas present
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Can anyone recommend me a good rom for the SSG2 for sprint..i bricked my phone this morning when i was prompted to update (had previously rooted it started getting LOS, decided to unrooted it and thought i had properly unrooted it, guess not)
Im using Caulkin right now. But like I posted the post above yours, MIUI is pretty much a daily driver now. So I'll be switching to that pretty shortly. But Caulkin is damn good for now. 

Have you noticed any bugs? The battery is good but the phone takes the entire night to charge like at least 6hrs plugged in which is crazy to me lol. And when im scrolling on the browser and I move the page to the far right I see a blue tint on the right side of the page.. other than that the from is pretty stable and good.

Can anyone recommend me a good rom for the SSG2 for sprint..i bricked my phone this morning when i was prompted to update (had previously rooted it started getting LOS, decided to unrooted it and thought i had properly unrooted it, guess not)
Im using Caulkin right now. But like I posted the post above yours, MIUI is pretty much a daily driver now. So I'll be switching to that pretty shortly. But Caulkin is damn good for now. 

Have you noticed any bugs? The battery is good but the phone takes the entire night to charge like at least 6hrs plugged in which is crazy to me lol. And when im scrolling on the browser and I move the page to the far right I see a blue tint on the right side of the page.. other than that the from is pretty stable and good.

Galaxy Nexus backordered on Amazon and reportedly sold out at many Verizon retail locations. Nice to see such buzz/excitement/turnout !

Galaxy Nexus backordered on Amazon and reportedly sold out at many Verizon retail locations. Nice to see such buzz/excitement/turnout !

In Calkulin? Or MIUI. Calk I have no bugs that $*%$ runs smooth as hell and I dont have a long charge time either. Only takes about an hour/hour n a half to go full. As for the browser I use a different browser because stock is $*%$ when you try to download stuff. It never finishes downloads for me. 
I havnt even tested MIUI yet. But ill prolly throw the latest build on it sometime this weekend and try it out for a day or so. Im really just waiting on the GPS because I would hate to need it and not have it. But from what it seems a lot of people are using it as their daily right now. 

In Calkulin? Or MIUI. Calk I have no bugs that $*%$ runs smooth as hell and I dont have a long charge time either. Only takes about an hour/hour n a half to go full. As for the browser I use a different browser because stock is $*%$ when you try to download stuff. It never finishes downloads for me. 
I havnt even tested MIUI yet. But ill prolly throw the latest build on it sometime this weekend and try it out for a day or so. Im really just waiting on the GPS because I would hate to need it and not have it. But from what it seems a lot of people are using it as their daily right now. 

I'm on Calkulin n I'm on day 2.. so far its taking forever to charge. Might have to hit up the thread n see what could be causing it.

I'm on Calkulin n I'm on day 2.. so far its taking forever to charge. Might have to hit up the thread n see what could be causing it.

This is the greatest phone I've ever used.
Only problem is battery life is not great, but that's the tradeoff with a 4G phone I guess.

Ice Cream Sandwich is so, so, so slick.

img2381m.jpg

img2391av.jpg

img2407f.jpg

img2415m.jpg

img2423lt.jpg

img2427bp.jpg

img2428z.jpg

img2431yi.jpg

This is the greatest phone I've ever used.
Only problem is battery life is not great, but that's the tradeoff with a 4G phone I guess.

Ice Cream Sandwich is so, so, so slick.

img2381m.jpg

img2391av.jpg

img2407f.jpg

img2415m.jpg

img2423lt.jpg

img2427bp.jpg

img2428z.jpg

img2431yi.jpg

I played with this phone in Verizon.........is it me or is this phone to dam big???It looks sexy as hell.....but the size of this thing keeps me from coppin and staying with the 4S
frown.gif

I played with this phone in Verizon.........is it me or is this phone to dam big???It looks sexy as hell.....but the size of this thing keeps me from coppin and staying with the 4S
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom