Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by mp3911

Well damn. I hope other OEM's come out with good competition, I don't want to see Samsung dominating the game.
laugh.gif

I think HTC is going to announce something big at MWC too

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ i start off with an already used theme and dissect em and mix and match other elements, framewerk, etc and make a whole theme off that.

Pluto though...
Is there somewhere that teaches you how to do stuff like this to your phone because I be really lost and Im a noob when comes to rooting I have a galaxy nexus
and already unlocked the bootloader but havent gone past that 
embarassed.gif
XDA, but many people run away as soon as they see forum.
laugh.gif
But really its all in YOUR imagination on how you want your phone. Thats all.
You don't have to root to customize. Only if you want your Nova Launcher or statusbar changed. There isn't much to change on a GNex right now.

I know when i cop the GNex, imma stay stock for a good while.
pimp.gif

One of my Br0's GNex shots..
so_far_gone_by_kgill77-d4mt77p.png

Wallpaper

Originally Posted by CherryJ23

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ i start off with an already used theme and dissect em and mix and match other elements, framewerk, etc and make a whole theme off that.

Pluto though...
Is there somewhere that teaches you how to do stuff like this to your phone because I be really lost and Im a noob when comes to rooting I have a galaxy nexus
and already unlocked the bootloader but havent gone past that 
embarassed.gif
XDA, but many people run away as soon as they see forum.
laugh.gif
But really its all in YOUR imagination on how you want your phone. Thats all.
You don't have to root to customize. Only if you want your Nova Launcher or statusbar changed. There isn't much to change on a GNex right now.

I know when i cop the GNex, imma stay stock for a good while.
pimp.gif

One of my Br0's GNex shots..
so_far_gone_by_kgill77-d4mt77p.png

Wallpaper

need some help,

I'm gonna be selling my HTC Inspire, its rooted and I got it running on MIUI. How do I delete all my stuff on the phone? Like a complete wipe of everthing, emails, apps, contacts, messages, etc.?
Can I just do a Factory Data Reset or wipe and I'm good? Or will that delete the rom I got running on it?

need some help,

I'm gonna be selling my HTC Inspire, its rooted and I got it running on MIUI. How do I delete all my stuff on the phone? Like a complete wipe of everthing, emails, apps, contacts, messages, etc.?
Can I just do a Factory Data Reset or wipe and I'm good? Or will that delete the rom I got running on it?

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

need some help,

A full Factory Data rest will wipe all your contacts , emails, messages etc. It will not remove MIUI Rom.

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

need some help,

A full Factory Data rest will wipe all your contacts , emails, messages etc. It will not remove MIUI Rom.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tetsujin23 how are you liking your GS2 so far ?

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tetsujin23 how are you liking your GS2 so far ?

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

just copped the GS2 for t-mobile earlier this week

what are some good programs for downloading music and unzipping files to the phone?

I see "archidroid", any other suggestions?

just copped the GS2 for t-mobile earlier this week

what are some good programs for downloading music and unzipping files to the phone?

I see "archidroid", any other suggestions?

ok so im hopping on sprint today to open up my own account. what droid do you guys recommened? i was looking into the Galaxy S II
 and to be more specific before i get flamed lol, im looking for the speed (of course its 4g), battery life, hotspots and etc. basically why the OS should be a good choice
edit; mind you, im coming from verizon. i was still debating to either stay on another line on verizon and get the iphone 4s or hop on Sprint and get the iphone 4s, or android but then again im leaning towards the android os, but comparisons  of pros and cons on both OS's will be fine too 
wink.gif

ok so im hopping on sprint today to open up my own account. what droid do you guys recommened? i was looking into the Galaxy S II
 and to be more specific before i get flamed lol, im looking for the speed (of course its 4g), battery life, hotspots and etc. basically why the OS should be a good choice
edit; mind you, im coming from verizon. i was still debating to either stay on another line on verizon and get the iphone 4s or hop on Sprint and get the iphone 4s, or android but then again im leaning towards the android os, but comparisons  of pros and cons on both OS's will be fine too 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom