sick.gif
RIP to the competition

S 3 wont be out for awhile though.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

eek.gif
sick.gif
RIP to the competition

So what. The GS2 dropped last year May 1st in the UK and is STILL the best specced phone available outside the overclocked Galaxy Note. I'm quite sure if the GS3 dropped in June or July with the rumored Quad core 2.0 GHZ Exynos 5250 with Mali T604 GPU , 12 MP camera, ICS, and Super Amoled + HD , NO PHONE will rival that for at least a year. Tegra 3 and Snapdragon S4 looks nice but in terms of phone quality Samsung > HTC and LG

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

eek.gif
sick.gif
RIP to the competition

So what. The GS2 dropped last year May 1st in the UK and is STILL the best specced phone available outside the overclocked Galaxy Note. I'm quite sure if the GS3 dropped in June or July with the rumored Quad core 2.0 GHZ Exynos 5250 with Mali T604 GPU , 12 MP camera, ICS, and Super Amoled + HD , NO PHONE will rival that for at least a year. Tegra 3 and Snapdragon S4 looks nice but in terms of phone quality Samsung > HTC and LG

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Just threw on ics leaked rom last night for my Nexus S 4G and dammm this phone feels brand spanking new. If y'all need some help installing holla at me. Nexus S 4G users only.

IMM26 4.0.4
nerd.gif

I love XDA the Galaxy Nexus doesn't even have 4.0.4 yet

Yep and Google had xda pull down the leak software.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Just threw on ics leaked rom last night for my Nexus S 4G and dammm this phone feels brand spanking new. If y'all need some help installing holla at me. Nexus S 4G users only.

IMM26 4.0.4
nerd.gif

I love XDA the Galaxy Nexus doesn't even have 4.0.4 yet

Yep and Google had xda pull down the leak software.

Damn I thought that ICS sandwhich was only coming to dual core phones but that is dope
pimp.gif
. I heard that there is a very big google+ integration in ICS? How is it?

Damn I thought that ICS sandwhich was only coming to dual core phones but that is dope
pimp.gif
. I heard that there is a very big google+ integration in ICS? How is it?

Just curious, anybody know what the official most popular android of all time is? Most of my friends who have androids have GS2s, Nexus S, thunderbolts, evo 4gs, or og droids/droid 2s. Ive just been wondering for a while lol

Just curious, anybody know what the official most popular android of all time is? Most of my friends who have androids have GS2s, Nexus S, thunderbolts, evo 4gs, or og droids/droid 2s. Ive just been wondering for a while lol

Damn I thought that ICS sandwhich was only coming to dual core phones but that is dope . I heard that there is a very big google+ integration in ICS? How is it?

Very tight integration, once you setup the phone it will even ask you make a Google+ account. All my contacts and my Android friends and Google+ Circles are put in a "People" app so that i can quickly jump to their information.

I'll try to update the app list by the Friday, some of them are really old or not available to download no more so yeah its been awhile since i've added to the list.

Imo the best app you can use to communicate with all your Android friends is Google+ Messenger(multiple people in chat room) Google Talk (If u have a limited texting plan best way to bypass that is with a one-to-one chat with friends who has google talk) and if you Have ICS you can even voice chat with them instead of wasting your minutes, me and my friend tried it out it works but the calls don't come in clear that well.

Damn I thought that ICS sandwhich was only coming to dual core phones but that is dope . I heard that there is a very big google+ integration in ICS? How is it?

Very tight integration, once you setup the phone it will even ask you make a Google+ account. All my contacts and my Android friends and Google+ Circles are put in a "People" app so that i can quickly jump to their information.

I'll try to update the app list by the Friday, some of them are really old or not available to download no more so yeah its been awhile since i've added to the list.

Imo the best app you can use to communicate with all your Android friends is Google+ Messenger(multiple people in chat room) Google Talk (If u have a limited texting plan best way to bypass that is with a one-to-one chat with friends who has google talk) and if you Have ICS you can even voice chat with them instead of wasting your minutes, me and my friend tried it out it works but the calls don't come in clear that well.

Planning to Upgrade Smartphones in the Next Year? Best Buy Will Give You $50 to Buy Through Them

top_banner2.gif

If you are planning to upgrade smartphones within the next year, Best Buy wants your business now and is willing to give you $50 for it. Even if you can’t upgrade until June, September or even December, you can let them know and a $50 gift card will be held for the day you finally do upgrade. In order to participate, you only have until February 12 to reserve a card, so be sure to jump on it if BBY smartphone deals are you thing.
from Droid-life.com

Redeem deal

You MUST SIGN UP BY FEB. 12. 2012 If not, I'm gonna laugh at you and wave my $50 gift card in yo face.

Planning to Upgrade Smartphones in the Next Year? Best Buy Will Give You $50 to Buy Through Them

top_banner2.gif

If you are planning to upgrade smartphones within the next year, Best Buy wants your business now and is willing to give you $50 for it. Even if you can’t upgrade until June, September or even December, you can let them know and a $50 gift card will be held for the day you finally do upgrade. In order to participate, you only have until February 12 to reserve a card, so be sure to jump on it if BBY smartphone deals are you thing.
from Droid-life.com

Redeem deal

You MUST SIGN UP BY FEB. 12. 2012 If not, I'm gonna laugh at you and wave my $50 gift card in yo face.

Back
Top Bottom