• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Tetsujin23 how are you liking your GS2 so far ?

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

Glad your enjoying it bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ima cop the LTE nexus for Sprint to and hopefully get a GS3 whenever it drops it
pimp.gif

I'm in love brah, everything's so sleek, smooth, hellafied fast, my walls on the SAMOLED screen are 
eek.gif
I'm still not used to the volume buttons and the power button being switched, i gotta get the hang of it.  

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Gnex comin soon, also copped the SGS4G for a play play, droppin the ICS update on it. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ima cop the LTE nexus for Sprint to and hopefully get a GS3 whenever it drops it
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I didn't know the Nexus was an LTE device 
eek.gif
. Wow, well, more than likely i wont have it in my area anyway 
eyes.gif
Purple Sneaks- Get the SGSII, DO NOT GET THE 4S, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINT OVER SPRINT'S NETWORK ON THAT PHONE ALONE. (sorry for teh caps) 

my PlayFone

don__t_stop_by_jaydean03-d4o68tj.png

just realize the album cover was wrong, shrug. 

eek.gif

I give it a 9.5-10 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
I didn't know the Nexus was an LTE device 
eek.gif
. Wow, well, more than likely i wont have it in my area anyway 
eyes.gif
Purple Sneaks- Get the SGSII, DO NOT GET THE 4S, YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINT OVER SPRINT'S NETWORK ON THAT PHONE ALONE. (sorry for teh caps) 

my PlayFone

don__t_stop_by_jaydean03-d4o68tj.png

just realize the album cover was wrong, shrug. 

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...th-faster-cpu-and-improved-camera-on-the-way/[/h2]
[h2]Refreshed Galaxy Nexus Plus with faster CPU and improved camera on the way?[/h2]
Tweet

Could Google be working on a slightly updated version of the Galaxy Nexus? It wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer refreshed a device just months after the initial release. A recent benchmark score spotted on the Nenamark site shows a Galaxy Nexus featuring a PowerVR SGX544 graphics processor.

The faster SGX544 GPU is included with Texas Instruments’ upcoming OMAP4470 processor. This is the successor to the original OMAP4460 found in the Galaxy Nexus, that includes the older SGX540 GPU.

While it’s true this result could have been spoofed, we have seen evidence of a Galaxy Nexus with a different processor speed before in a leaked ad for Sprint. Samsung underclocked the 1.5 GHz OMAP4460 to run at 1.2 GHz in the Galaxy Nexus, so it’s possible they could underclock the 1.8 GHz OMAP4470 to run at speeds around 1.5 GHz.

Nenamark2 benchmark: OMAP4460 on the left, OMAP4470 on the right.

Even though the two processors feature very similar model numbers, the OMAP4470 is advertised as offering 2.5x the graphics performance of the OMAP4430. We recently saw the OMAP4470 in action at CES, and witnessed a Nenamark2 score that was around 70% faster than the previous generation.

The Sprint version of the Galaxy Nexus is coming soon, but we still don’t know much about the official specs. Rumors have suggested it could feature an improved 8 MP camera (compared to 5 MP of the original), so it’s possible that Samsung and Google could update the processor as well if a faster one is available in time.

I’m sure a few owners of the original Galaxy Nexus will complain, but I’m happy to see a Galaxy Nexus refresh in the coming months, if these rumors turn out to be true.

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/devices/htcs-thinnest-android-phone-captured-on-video/[/h2]
[h2]HTC’s thinnest Android phone captured on video[/h2]
Tweet

Want to catch a glimpse of HTC’s thinnest Android smartphone ahead of Mobile World Congress? A YouTube video just appeared online which reveals the HTC Ville, a device that is rumored to feature a metal unibody design under 8mm thick.

Additional details that have been leaked so far include Android 4.0, Sense 4.0, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8 MP rear camera, VGA front camera, HSPA+, Bluetooh 4.0, and a 1,650 mAh battery.

The dual-core Snapdragon S4 will feature Qualcomm’s new Krait CPU core that offers a 60% performance increase compared to the existing Scorpion micro-architecture found in the Snapdragon S1, S2, and S3. A new Adreno 225 GPU will also provide 50% faster graphics performance.

In the video we can see the performance lags quite a bit, but this is pre-production software. Hopefully HTC can achieve the same smooth performance that we have seen on the Transformer Prime.

HTC is scheduled to hold their MWC press conference on February 26th at 8:30 PM (Barcelona Time) and we will be on-site to check out whatever they announce. Be on the lookout for more details over the coming weeks.

htc-ville-video-630x378.jpg

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/dev...th-faster-cpu-and-improved-camera-on-the-way/[/h2]
[h2]Refreshed Galaxy Nexus Plus with faster CPU and improved camera on the way?[/h2]
Tweet

Could Google be working on a slightly updated version of the Galaxy Nexus? It wouldn’t be the first time a manufacturer refreshed a device just months after the initial release. A recent benchmark score spotted on the Nenamark site shows a Galaxy Nexus featuring a PowerVR SGX544 graphics processor.

The faster SGX544 GPU is included with Texas Instruments’ upcoming OMAP4470 processor. This is the successor to the original OMAP4460 found in the Galaxy Nexus, that includes the older SGX540 GPU.

While it’s true this result could have been spoofed, we have seen evidence of a Galaxy Nexus with a different processor speed before in a leaked ad for Sprint. Samsung underclocked the 1.5 GHz OMAP4460 to run at 1.2 GHz in the Galaxy Nexus, so it’s possible they could underclock the 1.8 GHz OMAP4470 to run at speeds around 1.5 GHz.

Nenamark2 benchmark: OMAP4460 on the left, OMAP4470 on the right.

Even though the two processors feature very similar model numbers, the OMAP4470 is advertised as offering 2.5x the graphics performance of the OMAP4430. We recently saw the OMAP4470 in action at CES, and witnessed a Nenamark2 score that was around 70% faster than the previous generation.

The Sprint version of the Galaxy Nexus is coming soon, but we still don’t know much about the official specs. Rumors have suggested it could feature an improved 8 MP camera (compared to 5 MP of the original), so it’s possible that Samsung and Google could update the processor as well if a faster one is available in time.

I’m sure a few owners of the original Galaxy Nexus will complain, but I’m happy to see a Galaxy Nexus refresh in the coming months, if these rumors turn out to be true.

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/devices/htcs-thinnest-android-phone-captured-on-video/[/h2]
[h2]HTC’s thinnest Android phone captured on video[/h2]
Tweet

Want to catch a glimpse of HTC’s thinnest Android smartphone ahead of Mobile World Congress? A YouTube video just appeared online which reveals the HTC Ville, a device that is rumored to feature a metal unibody design under 8mm thick.

Additional details that have been leaked so far include Android 4.0, Sense 4.0, 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8 MP rear camera, VGA front camera, HSPA+, Bluetooh 4.0, and a 1,650 mAh battery.

The dual-core Snapdragon S4 will feature Qualcomm’s new Krait CPU core that offers a 60% performance increase compared to the existing Scorpion micro-architecture found in the Snapdragon S1, S2, and S3. A new Adreno 225 GPU will also provide 50% faster graphics performance.

In the video we can see the performance lags quite a bit, but this is pre-production software. Hopefully HTC can achieve the same smooth performance that we have seen on the Transformer Prime.

HTC is scheduled to hold their MWC press conference on February 26th at 8:30 PM (Barcelona Time) and we will be on-site to check out whatever they announce. Be on the lookout for more details over the coming weeks.

htc-ville-video-630x378.jpg

Just threw on ics leaked rom last night for my Nexus S 4G and dammm this phone feels brand spanking new. If y'all need some help installing holla at me. Nexus S 4G users only.

Just threw on ics leaked rom last night for my Nexus S 4G and dammm this phone feels brand spanking new. If y'all need some help installing holla at me. Nexus S 4G users only.

what new droids are releasing for t-mobile from now till the summer? im getting tired of my sensation, well its that my charge port is messing up so i want a change. i know the sgs2 is out which i like, but if theres something better coming behind it ill just wait it out.

what new droids are releasing for t-mobile from now till the summer? im getting tired of my sensation, well its that my charge port is messing up so i want a change. i know the sgs2 is out which i like, but if theres something better coming behind it ill just wait it out.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

IMM26 4.0.4
nerd.gif

I love XDA the Galaxy Nexus doesn't even have 4.0.4 yet

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

IMM26 4.0.4
nerd.gif

I love XDA the Galaxy Nexus doesn't even have 4.0.4 yet

Just copped that RAZR. Hella excited. Heard battery is eh but it is supposed to be a lot better when ICS drops. Didn't like the camera on the Nexus (sick phone tho) but couldn't pass up the quality (radio) of the RAZR and price that I got it for.

Just copped that RAZR. Hella excited. Heard battery is eh but it is supposed to be a lot better when ICS drops. Didn't like the camera on the Nexus (sick phone tho) but couldn't pass up the quality (radio) of the RAZR and price that I got it for.

Back
Top Bottom