Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

^ For right now to me it's a tossup between the GNex and the ev0, i'm not even gonna wait for the SGS3

Verizon doesn't have a nice selection that ATT has right now. They're Straight winning.
frown.gif
should make the switch but i just.....can't.

Agreed. Been on BigRed for last 7 years and it's been like this for as long as I can remember SMH
How could you not wait for the SGSIII?? That's THE Android phone. I'm starting to think we're going to get dambed and NOT get the SGSIII just like the SGSII 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

jus ordered an evo 3d for $130.

i already have a gs2.

idk if i should keep the evo3d and sell the gs2 while i wait for the gs3 or just resell the evo3d for a lil profit

Sell the Evo 3D. As soon as you can.
GSII > Evo 3D (gimmick)

my evo 4g is pissing me off. the "phone storage too low" icon keeps popping up and i have to move data to my sd card in order to clear up space but it eventually reappears. anyone have possible solutions?

my evo 4g is pissing me off. the "phone storage too low" icon keeps popping up and i have to move data to my sd card in order to clear up space but it eventually reappears. anyone have possible solutions?

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Clear cache, but honestly its time for a new phone Galaxy Nexus ftw

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Damn....I sure as HELL desire this NOT to be the long awaited SGSIII....

It's not the GSIII.
Samsung is using what are described as "generic test boxes" to put the next Galaxy model's internals through quality checks, presumably to allow employees to use the phones off of company premises without being spotted. We're being told that Gizmodo's images are of one of those dummy boxes. "That's not even close to the final design," we're told. "No leaks of the final design have been accurate."
http://www.theverge.com/2...ill-unconfirmed-security

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Damn....I sure as HELL desire this NOT to be the long awaited SGSIII....

It's not the GSIII.
Samsung is using what are described as "generic test boxes" to put the next Galaxy model's internals through quality checks, presumably to allow employees to use the phones off of company premises without being spotted. We're being told that Gizmodo's images are of one of those dummy boxes. "That's not even close to the final design," we're told. "No leaks of the final design have been accurate."
http://www.theverge.com/2...ill-unconfirmed-security

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

how do i clear cache?
laugh.gif

and does this delete some of my saved data?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

how do i clear cache?
laugh.gif

and does this delete some of my saved data?

everybody needs to stop feeding into rumors and just wait two more weeks for the official announcement

everybody needs to stop feeding into rumors and just wait two more weeks for the official announcement

Back
Top Bottom