• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Tets, just curious, what are the com.x.x. things called? Trying to find some for a couple apps that I could find in other themes.

And how come there are sometimes two for one app? One's com.x.x. and the other has a ._ before it.

Hey Tets, just curious, what are the com.x.x. things called? Trying to find some for a couple apps that I could find in other themes.

And how come there are sometimes two for one app? One's com.x.x. and the other has a ._ before it.

Greatly anticipating the s3
pimp.gif

yo guys, so I just rooted my phone and d/l'd some rooted apps and deleted some bloatware. pretty cool, but I was wondering if you guys could kinda school me on how to install flash roms to my android? I got the samsung galaxy s 4g 2.3.6 GB. Just simple steps on d/ling the right rom would be great 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

yo guys, so I just rooted my phone and d/l'd some rooted apps and deleted some bloatware. pretty cool, but I was wondering if you guys could kinda school me on how to install flash roms to my android? I got the samsung galaxy s 4g 2.3.6 GB. Just simple steps on d/ling the right rom would be great 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
glasses.gif

Two ways.

Download the rom manager app and you can just go from there.

Or mount your computer, load a rom onto your sd card, and choose install from from sd card in rom manager.

Two ways.

Download the rom manager app and you can just go from there.

Or mount your computer, load a rom onto your sd card, and choose install from from sd card in rom manager.

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

my evo 4g is pissing me off. the "phone storage too low" icon keeps popping up and i have to move data to my sd card in order to clear up space but it eventually reappears. anyone have possible solutions?

Clear cache, but honestly its time for a new phone Galaxy Nexus ftw
does this delete some of my saved data?

my evo 4g is pissing me off. the "phone storage too low" icon keeps popping up and i have to move data to my sd card in order to clear up space but it eventually reappears. anyone have possible solutions?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

thats the property of the app for the icon so it'll show up correctly for MIUI. Say you want the
indifferent.gif
icon for facebook, you just rename it to com.facebook.katana.png
what apps are you looking for?
ignore the ._
some apps have two properties in order for it to show up on the launcher correctly.

That "SGSIII" is just a rumor. They are using Ceramic for it's base though. iPhone 5 is using liquid metal glass.
nerd.gif

on_line.gif
solelistikn1ke1ne- throw that Evo in the trash ASAP!!! go on ebay and get a Nexus S for cheap as $150-200 as a temporary phone til your upgrade.

Finally T-Mobile got something in store, but a 1.5ghz processor though?
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Based Mod[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted:04/19/12 1:23 AM
[/td][td]
everybody needs to stop feeding into rumors and just wait two more weeks for the official announcement
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

thats the property of the app for the icon so it'll show up correctly for MIUI. Say you want the
indifferent.gif
icon for facebook, you just rename it to com.facebook.katana.png
what apps are you looking for?
ignore the ._
some apps have two properties in order for it to show up on the launcher correctly.

That "SGSIII" is just a rumor. They are using Ceramic for it's base though. iPhone 5 is using liquid metal glass.
nerd.gif

on_line.gif
solelistikn1ke1ne- throw that Evo in the trash ASAP!!! go on ebay and get a Nexus S for cheap as $150-200 as a temporary phone til your upgrade.

Finally T-Mobile got something in store, but a 1.5ghz processor though?
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Based Mod[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted:04/19/12 1:23 AM
[/td][td]
everybody needs to stop feeding into rumors and just wait two more weeks for the official announcement
[/td][/tr][/table]

It looks like the HTC One X is dropping may 6, so you can see what the SGIII has and make a decision.

It looks like the HTC One X is dropping may 6, so you can see what the SGIII has and make a decision.

s3 i read may be a minor update.

anyways, anyone got info on 4.0.5 release for gnex? its taking them forever to release and im about to say f it and root and load 4.0.4.

anyways, anyone got info on 4.0.5 release for gnex? its taking them forever to release and im about to say f it and root and load 4.0.4.

No.

No.

Got a noob question, if I'm running a custom rom (4.04) will that prevent me from receiving a official update from my carrier? I check daily on my NS4G for my sprint ICS update but I get nothing. Only thing I see on my sprint update tab is 'update PRL' and 'update profile'. Any help will be greatly appreciated, is there a place I can d/l the official rom and just flash it myself? I checked XDA but I don't see an official release.

Thanks.

Got a noob question, if I'm running a custom rom (4.04) will that prevent me from receiving a official update from my carrier? I check daily on my NS4G for my sprint ICS update but I get nothing. Only thing I see on my sprint update tab is 'update PRL' and 'update profile'. Any help will be greatly appreciated, is there a place I can d/l the official rom and just flash it myself? I checked XDA but I don't see an official release.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Thanks.

Here you go.
Factory Images "sojus" for Nexus S 4G (d720, archived, for reference only)

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I'm guessing you have a Verizon GNEX? cause the GSM version already has 4.0.4 which is the current build for Android ICS. Their isn't any 4.0.5 that i know of, and also Verizon is the one who controls the update for the GNEX, not necessarily Google who's going to be release the update to 4.0.4. Verizon does "a lot" of testing before the put out an OTA update. If want 4.0.4 try to find the leak rom image that was released like 2 months ago.

MyColorscreen: explore some of the most beautiful phone homescreens you've ever seen

ntrlsmall_thumb.png

Smartphones and tablets are uniquely personal devices, and one of the great pleasures of using them is arranging your apps, background image, and lockscreen just so. MyColorscreen is a gallery and sharing site that lets you take that pursuit from its audience of one and splashes it across the web. Currently housing over 11,000 different homescreens from Android and iOS users, the site displays not just the screenshots themselves, but also allows you to browse the apps and widgets used, so you can use the stylish creations of others as the basis for your own new set-up — which you can then share back with the community. That said, it's a site better seen and explored than described, so head on over to MyColorscreen and see some of the breathtaking works of smartphone art for yourself.

I know how some you like post homescreen's here is site that takes it even further http://www.mycolorscreen.com

Thanks.

Here you go.
Factory Images "sojus" for Nexus S 4G (d720, archived, for reference only)

Originally Posted by sreggie101

I'm guessing you have a Verizon GNEX? cause the GSM version already has 4.0.4 which is the current build for Android ICS. Their isn't any 4.0.5 that i know of, and also Verizon is the one who controls the update for the GNEX, not necessarily Google who's going to be release the update to 4.0.4. Verizon does "a lot" of testing before the put out an OTA update. If want 4.0.4 try to find the leak rom image that was released like 2 months ago.

MyColorscreen: explore some of the most beautiful phone homescreens you've ever seen

ntrlsmall_thumb.png

Smartphones and tablets are uniquely personal devices, and one of the great pleasures of using them is arranging your apps, background image, and lockscreen just so. MyColorscreen is a gallery and sharing site that lets you take that pursuit from its audience of one and splashes it across the web. Currently housing over 11,000 different homescreens from Android and iOS users, the site displays not just the screenshots themselves, but also allows you to browse the apps and widgets used, so you can use the stylish creations of others as the basis for your own new set-up — which you can then share back with the community. That said, it's a site better seen and explored than described, so head on over to MyColorscreen and see some of the breathtaking works of smartphone art for yourself.

I know how some you like post homescreen's here is site that takes it even further http://www.mycolorscreen.com

Big thanks man, sorry to quote all this but do I flash this from zip in recovery? Thanks again.

Look at the text your quoting, and delete.

Yes, you flash the zip is recovery, like always.

Back
Top Bottom