Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I don't really post here but I'd just like to add that the Galaxy Nexus BY FAR has the worst battery of all time.

All Time

what model you have? I'm content with the battery life with my nexus and I'm using the original one that came with it. I've been through numerous Android phones and this does hold a good a enough charge for daily use. Maybe you should get a extended battery.

If y'all hesitant on the $399 GNEX, just wait till may 3rd and if the gs3 does not live up to your standards, get the gnex.

Galaxy Nexus for $399? Google is absolutely killing it. I hope they put the GSIII in the Play Store too.

Galaxy Nexus for $399? Google is absolutely killing it. I hope they put the GSIII in the Play Store too.

Haven't had my unlocked GSM GN for a month... should have seen this coming.

Got mine for 465 when Daily Steals had it up.

But with tax and shipping it comes to around 445 from Google. Oh well.

Haven't had my unlocked GSM GN for a month... should have seen this coming.

Got mine for 465 when Daily Steals had it up.

But with tax and shipping it comes to around 445 from Google. Oh well.

I highly doubt I regret getting my Galaxy Nexus even after the GSIII drops. Vanilla Android> Skinned Android and that's the most important thing to me.

I highly doubt I regret getting my Galaxy Nexus even after the GSIII drops. Vanilla Android> Skinned Android and that's the most important thing to me.

T-Mobile wants unlocked Galaxy Nexus users [Statement]
t-mobile-android-rm-eng.jpeg

Earlier today, Google started selling the off-plan Galaxy Nexus on the new Play Store for $399. Both T-Mobile and AT&T are possible carriers for this device, but T-Mobile obviously has a bunch of love (more than 90 percent anyway) for Android. T-Mobile came out today and told us it has the best plans for the “bring your own device

T-Mobile wants unlocked Galaxy Nexus users [Statement]
t-mobile-android-rm-eng.jpeg

Earlier today, Google started selling the off-plan Galaxy Nexus on the new Play Store for $399. Both T-Mobile and AT&T are possible carriers for this device, but T-Mobile obviously has a bunch of love (more than 90 percent anyway) for Android. T-Mobile came out today and told us it has the best plans for the “bring your own device

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

I don't really post here but I'd just like to add that the Galaxy Nexus BY FAR has the worst battery of all time.

All Time

what model you have? I'm content with the battery life with my nexus and I'm using the original one that came with it. I've been through numerous Android phones and this does hold a good a enough charge for daily use. Maybe you should get a extended battery.

If y'all hesitant on the $399 GNEX, just wait till may 3rd and if the gs3 does not live up to your standards, get the gnex.

Whatever joint came out in December. Switched from an iPhone after 5 years. Love the phone. Just hate the battery (and a few random bugs here and there).
On a full charge...playing angry birds and listening to music for 30 minutes on the way to work everyday = damn near half my battery right there

All Time

Whatever joint came out in December. Switched from an iPhone after 5 years. Love the phone. Just hate the battery (and a few random bugs here and there).
On a full charge...playing angry birds and listening to music for 30 minutes on the way to work everyday = damn near half my battery right there

All Time

Just get the extend battery for the model you have, my friend uses it and get 16-18 hrs out from it.

All Time

Just get the extend battery for the model you have, my friend uses it and get 16-18 hrs out from it.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Can I use that 399 galaxy nexus with straight talk?

Yes its supports more than 200 gsm carriers world wide.

I guess I meant to say will the hspa+ work on strait talk. I'd be getting the nexus for development purposes/hotspot and these seems legit instead of me adding a line to my account

I guess I meant to say will the hspa+ work on strait talk. I'd be getting the nexus for development purposes/hotspot and these seems legit instead of me adding a line to my account

Yes i've read that straight talk uses both t-mobile hspa+ and At&t hspa+ spectrum.

Yes i've read that straight talk uses both t-mobile hspa+ and At&t hspa+ spectrum.

sreggie101 said:
30t6p3b.gif
gsm. im cdma. this blows...

I'm on the same boat as you, damm Verizon.

My next Nexus will be a GSM Model.

yea. ive been reading that google's aosp engineers push out updates for android but focus more on gsm since cdma has licensing issues (clarification needed). honestly, if i were on gsm tho i would've gotten a sg2. that phone is str8 fire.

MY BIGGEST problem with manufacturers/carriers is this bullsht mentality of adding a ton of extra apps. On verizon, SOOOOO MANY phones are pre loaded with so much !%@% u will literally never use and u cant remove...so when u download your usual group of apps you list is a mile long and unless u organize it to a certain folder, you'd be sifting for a min to find your app. its ridiculous.

thats why i went with the nexus. its empty of pre loaded junk and that's the one thing apple will have over the others. they sell a phone with a clean slate. i went from iphone 4 to nexus and for the most part am loving my phone (music program sucks all around tho). with an extended battery, my phone works great. but this 4.0.4 solves some problems only to give me 1 annoying new one, the most important...my service cutting.

they'd better release 4.0.5 asap, im getting tired of waiting.

sreggie101 said:
30t6p3b.gif
gsm. im cdma. this blows...

I'm on the same boat as you, damm Verizon.

My next Nexus will be a GSM Model.

yea. ive been reading that google's aosp engineers push out updates for android but focus more on gsm since cdma has licensing issues (clarification needed). honestly, if i were on gsm tho i would've gotten a sg2. that phone is str8 fire.

MY BIGGEST problem with manufacturers/carriers is this bullsht mentality of adding a ton of extra apps. On verizon, SOOOOO MANY phones are pre loaded with so much !%@% u will literally never use and u cant remove...so when u download your usual group of apps you list is a mile long and unless u organize it to a certain folder, you'd be sifting for a min to find your app. its ridiculous.

thats why i went with the nexus. its empty of pre loaded junk and that's the one thing apple will have over the others. they sell a phone with a clean slate. i went from iphone 4 to nexus and for the most part am loving my phone (music program sucks all around tho). with an extended battery, my phone works great. but this 4.0.4 solves some problems only to give me 1 annoying new one, the most important...my service cutting.

they'd better release 4.0.5 asap, im getting tired of waiting.

Back
Top Bottom