Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all that power
30t6p3b.gif

S3 is gonna be a beast.

I bought a G2 powered by Google today on Craigslist for $40. Almost perfect condition, just a few scratches on the back.

S3 is gonna be a beast.

I bought a G2 powered by Google today on Craigslist for $40. Almost perfect condition, just a few scratches on the back.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

still 1 gig of ram smh

if i had a phone that currently dual core with 1gb ram i wouldnt upgrade or cop any phone yet

I rather have fantastic battery life than 2 gig of ram. 2 gig of ram is not needed in smartphone right now. Manufactures need to work on battery longevity.

still 1 gig of ram smh

if i had a phone that currently dual core with 1gb ram i wouldnt upgrade or cop any phone yet

I rather have fantastic battery life than 2 gig of ram. 2 gig of ram is not needed in smartphone right now. Manufactures need to work on battery longevity.

That probably means that they're going to cost $300 on contract no matter what carrier it's on. I don't know how many people will buy it for more than $200 since that seems to be the base price for most smartphones today.

That probably means that they're going to cost $300 on contract no matter what carrier it's on. I don't know how many people will buy it for more than $200 since that seems to be the base price for most smartphones today.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

still 1 gig of ram smh

neither is 4 cores tho, its all to spec stunt anyway 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

still 1 gig of ram smh

neither is 4 cores tho, its all to spec stunt anyway 
laugh.gif

reading the past few pages and thinking about getting that galaxy nexus for verizon($85 on wirefly, unless u guys think att is better) i live in san diego so recepetion is good either way, unless u guys think i should just sit and wait for upcoming releases?

reading the past few pages and thinking about getting that galaxy nexus for verizon($85 on wirefly, unless u guys think att is better) i live in san diego so recepetion is good either way, unless u guys think i should just sit and wait for upcoming releases?

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Galaxy S III Specs Completely Exposed by Benchmark?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 4:00 AM 26-Apr-12 | 0 Comments

SGSIIIAntutu.jpg

We know that the Next Galaxy flagship phone from Samsung -- probably called the Galaxy S III -- will sport a quad-core Exynos 4 Quad processor clocking at 1.4GHz. There were some rumors regarding the other specs but it looks like the AnTuTu benchmark database contains all the details needed.

The CPU is spot on: Exynos clocking at 1.4GHz, just as announced by Samsung earlier (but different than previously reported benchmarks). The display is listed as being one of 4.7 inches with 720x1280 720p resolution but interestingly, opposed to some rumors, there appears to be not two but 1GB of RAM (which should be enough for most, but is it 12 month future proof?). The camera on the other hand, as it appears in the database, is one of twelve-megapixels and the front-facer is a two-megapixel one.

That's pretty much it, plus Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with (most probably) Samsung's own TouchWiz UI on top of it. The only variable now is related to the actual outer aspect of the phone. Looks might or might not matter much to you but the horsepower is important (not to mention that this device seems to top the benchmark list). What do you think?

SGSIIIAntutu2.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If this is true, it's for sure going to be 3 bills. But with those specs? Well worth it, at least for some.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Galaxy S III Specs Completely Exposed by Benchmark?[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 4:00 AM 26-Apr-12 | 0 Comments

SGSIIIAntutu.jpg

We know that the Next Galaxy flagship phone from Samsung -- probably called the Galaxy S III -- will sport a quad-core Exynos 4 Quad processor clocking at 1.4GHz. There were some rumors regarding the other specs but it looks like the AnTuTu benchmark database contains all the details needed.

The CPU is spot on: Exynos clocking at 1.4GHz, just as announced by Samsung earlier (but different than previously reported benchmarks). The display is listed as being one of 4.7 inches with 720x1280 720p resolution but interestingly, opposed to some rumors, there appears to be not two but 1GB of RAM (which should be enough for most, but is it 12 month future proof?). The camera on the other hand, as it appears in the database, is one of twelve-megapixels and the front-facer is a two-megapixel one.

That's pretty much it, plus Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with (most probably) Samsung's own TouchWiz UI on top of it. The only variable now is related to the actual outer aspect of the phone. Looks might or might not matter much to you but the horsepower is important (not to mention that this device seems to top the benchmark list). What do you think?

SGSIIIAntutu2.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
If this is true, it's for sure going to be 3 bills. But with those specs? Well worth it, at least for some.

Back
Top Bottom