Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by odog24

does the note fit in your pocket???

may 18 cant come soon enoughh
It's fit in every pair of shorts, jeans, pants, bball shorts, front pockets, back pockets, you name it.
Not once have I ever thought to myself I can't wear something because my phone won't fit.

I don't wear baggy clothes at all and have had 0 problems.
same, i never feel it in my pocket ever...ill see if that changes when i get my case tho 
I use the Rearth Ringke Slim. No bulk at all. 
I take extremely great care of my phones so I don't need an otterbox or anything like that. Not sure what you're looking for but take a look at the Slim. 

Dat note!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I want a dope !*$, unbranded international galaxy S 3...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't trust Android unless its 4.0 anyone I know with an android their fones are laggy as hell, more than a few ppl have told me they are getting iphones after their androids. I understand most if not all of you in this thread are android fanboys who follow tech, I'm just a tech guy period but I'm not bias, I rock with PCs and Mac, I'm open to droid, windows, apple, I care about specs and user experience and reliability. Etc

Trust was a bad word, I shoulda said I won't even bother touching droid products until they are updated with ICS they been talking about for how long, for obvious reasons, because android needs to do better.

^ I agree, ICS is the best Android UI period so i understand completely. 
There's an ICS ROM for the note .

also I'm finna install BEATS audio to my Nexus S or SGSII and check it out. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

178361671.png

My One X 4G LTE.

I don't know why its so low, plus I'm not 1200 miles away from LA, lol.
damn fam...I ran 2 tests on my Sensation right now, I got 7.XX on the first one and 9.XX on the second...something is also definitely wrong on the speedtest app as well cause I am only about 25 miles from Dallas and it is not 2.45 PM
laugh.gif

2rhy6gg.jpg

It's fit in every pair of shorts, jeans, pants, bball shorts, front pockets, back pockets, you name it.
Not once have I ever thought to myself I can't wear something because my phone won't fit.

I don't wear baggy clothes at all and have had 0 problems.
same, i never feel it in my pocket ever...ill see if that changes when i get my case tho 
I use the Rearth Ringke Slim. No bulk at all. 
I take extremely great care of my phones so I don't need an otterbox or anything like that. Not sure what you're looking for but take a look at the Slim. 

i ordered a cheap tpu case with a kick stand 8$ from amazon, not sure how thick it is, i normally go raw but the white note is slippery cause of the back 

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Hmmm I'm leanin towards the note, any word on official ics for it?

zamn bruh you want ICS badly dont ya? 
laugh.gif

Dat Note 
eek.gif

no speedtest tho...

perkulator_by_jaydean03-d4yw9vw.png

^ info on this??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
thats clean as hell.

anyways to my fellow verizon nexus heads.

the latest official build of ICS out in testing is 4.0.4 IMM76K. this is NEWER than the previously leaked 4.0.4 build IMM30B which leaked back in feb i believe.

IMM30B yielded positive results to many but to many others including myself came another annoying bug. While the switching between 3G and 4G is really fast, the phone periodically loses service altogether when set on LTE/CDMA. Meaning no data no phone calls nothing. Only way to avoid that was to set the phone to CDMA only and that $@+! was annoying as hell.

IMM76K has again newer radios. Last night i rooted, downgraded to stock, then flashed this new leaked build, which google pulled form their servers in under 24 hours. but the mirror was already mirrored on XDA so its all good.

I believe this build of 4.0.4 will be mass released later on this month, but for now it was only a select few that got it early unless you download it, unlock your phone and flash. I couldn't wait, and im glad to report the build is good money. no dropouts, or any other connection problems whatsoever
pimp.gif

34gr5sw.png

this was all done on OS X btw.

Flipboard for Android 'liberated' from Galaxy S III demo unit, available for all
flipboardandroidjtgalnex-1.jpg

For many, one of the biggest causes of jealousy after the Samsung Galaxy S III launch event wasn't that 4.8-inch screen, or the new Exynos innards, it was that beautiful looking Android version of Flipboard. Alas, the Korean mobile giant had enough cunning to secure the popular glossy social network and feed reader all for itself -- for the time being. That is, unless, you're a naughty little xda-developer visitor, perhaps called Valcho, who had the foresight / lack of restraint at the event to nab the .apk from one of the demo phones. He's made it available for all and sundry (well, those with Android phones at least). If you want to see how it looks on your phone, point it at the source link, or be a good spirit, and wait for the official outing.
Flipboard APK

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I don't trust Android unless its 4.0 anyone I know with an android their fones are laggy as hell, more than a few ppl have told me they are getting iphones after their androids. I understand most if not all of you in this thread are android fanboys who follow tech, I'm just a tech guy period but I'm not bias, I rock with PCs and Mac, I'm open to droid, windows, apple, I care about specs and user experience and reliability. Etc
Aint nothing laggy about the Note. I can personally attest to that. I bought two of them, one for me the white one for wife. People switch period, I know of more than few that have switched from iPhones to Android and have been happy. As a matter of fact my lady switched from her iPhone after seeing me use my SGSII and trying it for herself with no bias. I mean we are still an Apple family, both have the 64GB New iPads, two MBP's, and various iPods.

ICS is cool, but it's nothing I feel left out about and I can wait, Gingerbread is still kick %@+ fast on the Note and LTE is on another planet especially when you tether it using FoxFi.

on my evo 3d with 3g i get 299 ping 228 KBPS download and 660 KBPS upload.

and thats with full service. but my 4g isnt working needa fix my phone

I'm a free agent right now & wanted to get something cheaper than my Sprint $79 plan (450 minutes, unlimited data). Is there anything comparable on AT&T? I want that note.

Are there customizable plans? I remember a few years ago I had a SERO variant plan for $35 that they made up for me (at least, I think). I'll probably post this in the thread about nothing or better yet, call AT&T themselves
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm a free agent right now & wanted to get something cheaper than my Sprint $79 plan (450 minutes, unlimited data). Is there anything comparable on AT&T? I want that note.

Are there customizable plans? I remember a few years ago I had a SERO variant plan for $35 that they made up for me (at least, I think). I'll probably post this in the thread about nothing or better yet, call AT&T themselves
laugh.gif

Buy it off contract or used and pop a prepaid SIM in it

I'm really impressed with the software on the GS3, worrying about specs and pen-tile this pen-tile is not negative factor. Looks like im might have a second phone in my Android Arsenal.

do u note owners use the s-pen? i hardly do probably never am i missing out?
I use it when I want to take a screen cap. 
I can scribble a little something on it. Or circle something.

Other than that I never use it. I'm sure it would be quite useful if I was an artist or something. 

Back
Top Bottom