• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No more flash for chrome mobile is killin me. Stock browser is corny. N not feelin dolphin or opera either

From what little research i've done it's actually quite good. The unlimited data is a bit misleading though from what reviewers have said. It's more like 2gb's a month is what your allowed before you start getting messages saying your using too much data etc. But as far as the phone and texts go it is unlimited. Uses ATT's and T-Mobile's network i believe it was. No 4g or LTE speeds, only 3g.

Not true. I'm usually on HSPA+...which some companies basically tout as 4g. Not lte, but feels faster than the crappy sprint service I had.

I've been on straight talk with my Gsm Galaxy Nexus for a month and so far I'm satisfied with the service and very happy with the price.

Not true. I'm usually on HSPA+...which some companies basically tout as 4g. Not lte, but feels faster than the crappy sprint service I had.
I've been on straight talk with my Gsm Galaxy Nexus for a month and so far I'm satisfied with the service and very happy with the price.

Thanks for clearing that up, i don't have the service. Just a few reviews i read online mentioned something along the lines of what i originally wrote.

I plan on getting the Nexus 7 soon. I need to know is 8 GB good enough space because I really don't want to pony up an extra $50 for 16 GB.

I plan on getting the Nexus 7 soon. I need to know is 8 GB good enough space because I really don't want to pony up an extra $50 for 16 GB.

you cant be serious :lol: you about to buy a 200 dollar tablet but you dont wanna double the memory for an extra 50?

for me though 8gb is a enough but id still spend the extra 50 thats just me though

Last edited:
Note 2 for Verizon??

Samsung may not have spilled the beans on US variants of the Galaxy Note II, but phablet fans have already set their sights on the usual suspects. Aiding rumors, for instance, are a collection of screenshots showing the phone running on both Verizon and Ma Bell's networks. A BreifMobile source says that the AT&T version of the oversized handset is being tested, as are T-Mobile, Bell Canada and Sprint variations. The AT&T version is said to be a dead ringer for the international model, retaining its quad-core Exynos processor while snubbing the network's branding. Much like Sammy itself, the source didn't have much to say about availability -- just "soon." Can't wait? Skip on down to the source link below to tease yourself with leaked screenshots.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/09/leaked-screenshots-show-galaxy-note-2-on-atandt-and-verizon/

Does anyone that work for Sprint, or someone who does know what phone would I get if my EVO 4G was reported lost? I have insurance that I pay to Sprint.
Thanks.

just ordered a galaxy nexus off ebay
my body is ready for pure android.
tired of htc sense

How much did you cop it for? I've been on the lookout for months and it JUST recently dropped to around 300 or less, 250 for used...

Craigslist isn't really worth it, they're all overcharging.

I really don't want to pay more than $250 for this with no insurance.

Quick question...

I'm about to buy a Galaxy S II off my friend for $75. It has a bad ESN but I should be able to flash it over to my cricket service. I know it doesn't have jelly bean, but is this something that is comparable to the NEXUS??

I just want the NEXUS to have instant google updates, but for 75 bucks I can't beat that price.

just ordered a galaxy nexus off ebay
my body is ready for pure android.
tired of htc sense

How much did you cop it for? I've been on the lookout for months and it JUST recently dropped to around 300 or less, 250 for used...

Craigslist isn't really worth it, they're all overcharging.

I really don't want to pay more than $250 for this with no insurance.

I got it for 236 shipped.

And the gs2 isnt bad but it doest compare to the nexus.
Gs2 is like a step behind the nexus

I got it for 236 shipped.
And the gs2 isnt bad but it doest compare to the nexus.
Gs2 is like a step behind the nexus

Cool thanks.

I think I'll just sell the S2 with another phone I have and cop the Nexus. Which one did you get for 236 the GOOGLE one?

For those that use pre paid, who has better service straight talk or T mobile pay as you go? I rarely use minutes on my phone and only use data and texts. That Tmobile $30 month plan with 100 minutes and unlimited text and web looks really tempting. Was also looking at the straight talk $45 unlimited everything but i can't decide which will provide better service. I know straight talk uses both T mobile and ATT cell towers so i guess i'll be getting the same coverage even if i go with straight talk if i pick a tmobile sim. So it comes down to if i go with straight talk whether i should get an ATT sim or Tmobile. Might be picking up a galaxy nexus and selling my current phone which is an iphone 4.

Also, any word on an upcoming Nexus? If one is due within the next couple months i might just wait for that. Thanks.

Last edited:
Those of you having keyboard issues with your GSIII should try Perfect Keyboard. I use it for my GSII love it.

Another question...

Plan on buying a rooted Evo 4G on EBAY to replace my broken GSII. Besides a clean ESN curious to know if there is anything I should know buying a rooted phone?

**Also any tricks on how you got it for 236? Typo or something?

All the Google Nexus' are going for like 280ish.

no tricks

when i search i dont feel like waiting for auctions so i modify the search so it only shows buy it now then i also change it list the price highest first

ima send u some PMs of good deals

For those that use pre paid, who has better service straight talk or T mobile pay as you go? I rarely use minutes on my phone and only use data and texts. That Tmobile $30 month plan with 100 minutes and unlimited text and web looks really tempting. Was also looking at the straight talk $45 unlimited everything but i can't decide which will provide better service. I know straight talk uses both T mobile and ATT cell towers so i guess i'll be getting the same coverage even if i go with straight talk if i pick a tmobile sim. So it comes down to if i go with straight talk whether i should get an ATT sim or Tmobile. Might be picking up a galaxy nexus and selling my current phone which is an iphone 4.

Also, any word on an upcoming Nexus? If one is due within the next couple months i might just wait for that. Thanks.

I'd go straight Talk if I went pp

Back
Top Bottom