• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Galaxy Nexus on Sprint finally get jellybean update? :smokin so excited! still need to send in my phone for repairs though :frown:

Any coupon codes for the google store when ordering a galaxy nexus? Don't even know if google offers coupons usually, free shipping would be cool but if not it's all good, just thought i'd check before i put the order in. Thanks.

Forced that JB update on my nexus, this thing is :smh: not playing around. Super sick, sleek, and fast. Just need to go google the new features. Google Now! is awesome too

Finally put my phones that have been lying around on ebay. Hopefully I can get around $200 for the both and order the Nexus from either google or if I can get a decent price on ebay. They're kinda holding their value for the google version though.

Can't wait for the Nexus and Jellybean.

Last edited:
Anyone know if a new Nexus is being announced soon? Think it'll be worth the wait instead of copping the current one? New one will probably be more expensive as well so that's one thing holding me back from waiting and just copping the current one. So ready to leave ATT and sell my iphone 4 which is another reason why i don't want to wait. But if one is around the corner it may be worth it considering the current nexus is almost a year old.

Last edited:
Anyone know if a new Nexus is being announced soon? Think it'll be worth the wait instead of copping the current one? New one will probably be more expensive as well so that's one thing holding me back from waiting and just copping the current one. So ready to leave ATT and sell my iphone 4 which is another reason why i don't want to wait. But if one is around the corner it may be worth it considering the current nexus is almost a year old.

they usually get announced in december/ january i think

finally fixed my galaxy nexus now i just need to root it and install a rom thinking of going with blackbean anyone here tried that?

what roms are u gnex owners using?

^Thanks. Put my order in for the galaxy nexus just now. Will probably get here early next week, can't wait.

they usually get announced in december/ january i think
finally fixed my galaxy nexus now i just need to root it and install a rom thinking of going with blackbean anyone here tried that?
what roms are u gnex owners using?

CM10, AOKP or Nothing

So there's a HTC event next week and I think Motorola is announcing an intel based phone too. Either phone or tablet.
If I'd be any type of fanboy it's Intel. Such a great company, I'd love an Intel powered phone.

So there's a HTC event next week and I think Motorola is announcing an intel based phone too. Either phone or tablet.
If I'd be any type of fanboy it's Intel. Such a great company, I'd love an Intel powered phone.

Had no clue, looking forward to that

Way I see it...
Apple should sue Apple for ripping the iphone 5 off the iphone 4s.
Such small incremental change.

[COLOR=#red]Hey to be honest I think all the phone manufacturers are getting a little lazy with the updates lately. They have a yearly cycle and they know we are going to buy/upgrade, so they just spoon feed the upgrades...watch us ***** and complain for a week or so, then watch as we the consumers buy the new damn phones anyway. From a business perspective why would they make huge changes in specs if we are going to buy whatever they give us anyway. That's not just Apple, that's pretty much the all of the major manufacturers. We are ALL sheep...baaaaaaaaa (that's supposed to be the sheep sound BTW :smile: [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Way I see it...
Apple should sue Apple for ripping the iphone 5 off the iphone 4s.
Such small incremental change.

[COLOR=#red]Hey to be honest I think all the phone manufacturers are getting a little lazy with the updates lately. They have a yearly cycle and they know we are going to buy/upgrade, so they just spoon feed the upgrades...watch us ***** and complain for a week or so, then watch as we the consumers buy the new damn phones anyway. From a business perspective why would they make huge changes in specs if we are going to buy whatever they give us anyway. That's not just Apple, that's pretty much the all of the major manufacturers. We are ALL sheep...baaaaaaaaa (that's supposed to be the sheep sound BTW :smile: [/COLOR]

i was thinking of this the other day. i remember when the nexus one came out it was so amazing and diff and the evo 4g was a game changer now there are no game changers

Man.. I wish Nokia chose the Android OS.. I love how they build their phones.. when it comes to build quality, battery life, reception on them Nokias them things are goose.. at least in my opinion 
laugh.gif

Too bad they're with WP gaabage.. that's a tad too simple for me, had a windows phone for a bit but got rid of it because it was too bleh

Last edited:
need help rooting my gnex on 4.1.1

i had an unlocked bootloader then after doing odin it still tells me i have an unlocked bootloader. is this right?

Back
Top Bottom