• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Google needs to stop being soft and let Motorola make a Nexus device. A Razr Maxx HD on all carriers would get me back on Android. Battery life and screen size :x

Google needs to stop being soft and let Motorola make a Nexus device. A Razr Maxx HD on all carriers would get me back on Android. Battery life and screen size :x

Bye.
All Motorola phones are bland at best. Google will prolly make a nexus but I hope they really don't.

Sammy and HTC are the only ones that matter.

Bye.
All Motorola phones are bland at best. Google will prolly make a nexus but I hope they really don't.

lol how are Motorola phones bland? From what I've seen they have been making the best quality Android phones with the least issues. Sure they are not dev friendly. But I dont get how you can say they are bland. Only minus I can think is their screens

Bye.

Dude I put a case on all my phones. I mainly care about signal strength, battery, and screen quality. Motorola is putting out solid phones. They need to put that Razr Maxx HD on Sprint or GSM.

I hate touchwiz and sense UI. Most annoying thing ever when the phone gets updated and Im stuck with the old Non-updated UI.

I have a Motorola Droid X right now but I'll probably never buy a Motorola again. It's lasted me 2 years but now constantly crashes and resets by itself. The battery sucks now too and overheats.

Official Nexus S 4G Jelly Bean Update:

http://android.clients.google.com/packages/ota/google_crespo4g/BZ-Bqdau.zip

Installation Instructions:
1. Download the update file and rename it to update.zip (make sure it's named update.zip and not update.zip.zip if you're using Windows and have it set to hide file extensions).
2. Move the file to your phone's /sdcard directory using your favorite method - the easiest way is probably mounting the phone as disk using a USB cable.
3. Reboot your phone and when it starts booting back up, hold Volume Up + Power.
4. Select Recovery.
5. The phone will reboot into recovery but first it'll show an exclamation point and a triangle. At this point, mash the Power and Volume Up buttons a few times until the recovery screen shows up.
6. Select Apply sdcard update.zip, which should start the update process.
7. Reboot and enjoy Android 4.1

edit:

Hmmmm... didn't work. said it rain into an error and the installation was aborted...

Edit #2:

Just got the OTA. :pimp: can't wait to enjoy some jelly belly bean

Last edited by a moderator:
They all look the same. The only thing good about em are battery life.
That's what other launchers are for. Sprint doesn't need that crap . The photon is already an instant flop.

you mean thats why they make Nexus devices for people who know what they are doing and what they are purchasing....

To think about it Motorola phones are successful on Verizon, must be a really strong partnership between them to get all the marketing Verizon gives them. and exposure I'm not sure but the razr did push units on Verizon. Only Motorola phone I think of that was popular outside of Verizon is the original atrix from at&t....other than that they all flop moto photon, atrix 2, some flip crap, (lol). Motorola does make quality hi-end constructed phones, but the software and bloatware makes them undesirable for me and if you into rooting and roming.

Just used Google Wallet for the first time.

It's really cool technology.
pimp.gif

so i need some help with my galaxy nexus

i went into twrp and cleared everything. system cache dalvik cache and factory reset

it tells me i have no OS installed. how can i install it?

so i need some help with my galaxy nexus
i went into twrp and cleared everything. system cache dalvik cache and factory reset
it tells me i have no OS installed. how can i install it?
Get a ROM. What galaxy nexus do have? Verizon? Sprint? or the one from Google Play Store unlocked version?

Back
Top Bottom