• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

does anyone have the Sony Xperia Play? or know anything about it ( is it a good phone )????

I doubt it, but that phone is only $.99 with a new contract on Wirefly.com
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

does anyone have the Sony Xperia Play? or know anything about it ( is it a good phone )????

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

It's prob not selling, wouldn't be surprised, Sony androids aren't good

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

Na, the xperia play is really good looking phone, has pure android experience with 2.3 and if you like playing touch screen based games, and want the hardware that matches up with it. (Multi Touch analog pads) ill rxecommend it. The Sony arc is really good looking phone proably the best looking android phone in its class.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why?

Na, the xperia play is really good looking phone, has pure android experience with 2.3 and if you like playing touch screen based games, and want the hardware that matches up with it. (Multi Touch analog pads) ill rxecommend it. The Sony arc is really good looking phone proably the best looking android phone in its class.

Hey...

Anyone with a stock Evo4G...

I noticed on my girl's Evo, hers is still stock, that she had a big update but put it off for another time since she didn't have it hooked up to a charger.

Does anyone know what the update was?

Was it 2.3 or something?

I have my Evo rooted so the only way I'll be able to get OEM updates is it I go back to stock and unroot the phone... correct?

Hey...

I noticed on my girl's Evo, hers is still stock, that she had a big update but put it off for another time since she didn't have it hooked up to a charger.

Was it 2.3 or something?

I have my Evo rooted so the only way I'll be able to get OEM updates is it I go back to stock and unroot the phone... correct?

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I cant receive pic messages on my incredible anymore!! I get network error or something like that everyvtime! HELP!?
Had the same problem, found out that mobile data must be turned on in order to send or receive picture messages.

GG VZW

Same here, my data was never turned off though.

I really want to grab this Droid 3, I have another year to go though

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I cant receive pic messages on my incredible anymore!! I get network error or something like that everyvtime! HELP!?
Had the same problem, found out that mobile data must be turned on in order to send or receive picture messages.

GG VZW

Same here, my data was never turned off though.

I really want to grab this Droid 3, I have another year to go though

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey...

Was it 2.3 or something?

Yes, Android 2.3 was released to all Evo users on the 3rd or 4th

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Hey...

Was it 2.3 or something?

Yes, Android 2.3 was released to all Evo users on the 3rd or 4th

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by 45airness

rooted nexus s 
unrooted nexus s

What's the point of having a Nexus if you aren't going to root it. It's sold unlocked only and unlocking the Boot loader and Rooting it has to be one of the easiest things in the world to do on any Android device.

Originally Posted by go rilla

Originally Posted by 45airness

rooted nexus s 
unrooted nexus s

What's the point of having a Nexus if you aren't going to root it. It's sold unlocked only and unlocking the Boot loader and Rooting it has to be one of the easiest things in the world to do on any Android device.

Back
Top Bottom