Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by DroSeph

With the Samsung Nexus S coming out for AT&T, which is the better bet? The Nexus S or the Galaxy S II? Would the Nexus S be outdated soon? Or will Google continue to support it?

Anyone?
ohwell.gif

With the Samsung Nexus S coming out for AT&T, which is the better bet? The Nexus S or the Galaxy S II? Would the Nexus S be outdated soon? Or will Google continue to support it?

Anyone?
ohwell.gif

anyway to still get swiftkey x for free? i tried at like 1 am last night and was turned down. im nto sold on swype (the htc sense keyboard) because there are way too many typos and annoying autocorrects but everyones been telling me swiftkey isnt even worth the $4

anyway to still get swiftkey x for free? i tried at like 1 am last night and was turned down. im nto sold on swype (the htc sense keyboard) because there are way too many typos and annoying autocorrects but everyones been telling me swiftkey isnt even worth the $4

I tried swiftkey on my G2x (fre from amazon) but uninstalled it. I guess i got too used to the "Gingerbread keyboard" from the market. Just my opinion...

I tried swiftkey on my G2x (fre from amazon) but uninstalled it. I guess i got too used to the "Gingerbread keyboard" from the market. Just my opinion...

I love the GB keyboard.
Anywho I have CM7 RC-1 but I'm thinking of giving Nightlies a shot or the latest MIUI

I love the GB keyboard.
Anywho I have CM7 RC-1 but I'm thinking of giving Nightlies a shot or the latest MIUI

Anyone?
ohwell.gif

Technically Nexus S is and isn't outdated cause, its the 1st phone to receive Android OS updates and will continue to get them till the next gen Nexus phone comes out. It has NFC support which is somewhat important if you want to use your phone as an e-wallet. The GSII is the the best Android phone handsdown, but their isn't concrete information if ATT will be getting it. (sprint will
pimp.gif
)

Anyone?
ohwell.gif

Technically Nexus S is and isn't outdated cause, its the 1st phone to receive Android OS updates and will continue to get them till the next gen Nexus phone comes out. It has NFC support which is somewhat important if you want to use your phone as an e-wallet. The GSII is the the best Android phone handsdown, but their isn't concrete information if ATT will be getting it. (sprint will
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by NewZ05

what's the gingerbread keyboard under?

it's kind of nuts that i have a gingerbread phone and the keyboard doesn't even come with the phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NewZ05

what's the gingerbread keyboard under?

it's kind of nuts that i have a gingerbread phone and the keyboard doesn't even come with the phone
laugh.gif

New Miui came out, so i ditched sense again. Just a couple shots of my current setup, im going to mess with the lockscreen a bit or maybe change it all together to match my light theme going on. New MIUI is
pimp.gif

a2rk2r.jpg

5nndqh.jpg

29gn2pg.jpg

New Miui came out, so i ditched sense again. Just a couple shots of my current setup, im going to mess with the lockscreen a bit or maybe change it all together to match my light theme going on. New MIUI is
pimp.gif

a2rk2r.jpg

5nndqh.jpg

29gn2pg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom