Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

What is the best rom/kernal for the Thunderbolt?

right now im running a sense based rom..BAMF-sense 3.0 rc4.9 with  Imoseyon kernal, its stable and i like it
smile.gif
I'm currently using BAMF GingerRemix 2.1 with Dream kernel. How's Sense 3.0 rc4.9 gil?
its good man everything works just fine after you flash a couple of zip fixes for the rosie withdraws and the gsensor. Battery life its good(unless you running wifi tether
laugh.gif
) and like i said everything is smooth which is a must for me. I did try UBER for less than a day and went back rc4.9..... next time ill give it a real chance
ohwell.gif

right now im running a sense based rom..BAMF-sense 3.0 rc4.9 with  Imoseyon kernal, its stable and i like it
smile.gif
I'm currently using BAMF GingerRemix 2.1 with Dream kernel. How's Sense 3.0 rc4.9 gil?
its good man everything works just fine after you flash a couple of zip fixes for the rosie withdraws and the gsensor. Battery life its good(unless you running wifi tether
laugh.gif
) and like i said everything is smooth which is a must for me. I did try UBER for less than a day and went back rc4.9..... next time ill give it a real chance
ohwell.gif

So break it down for me.

What is a kernal?

What is a mirror?

What is a radio?

smile.gif
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

So break it down for me.

What is a kernal?

What is a mirror?

What is a radio?

a kernel is like the "brain" of the phone.

a mirror is just another way to download the file instead of going directly through the source to download it.

Radio - doesnt matter, just make sure you have the most up-to date version of your phones radio or your signal could be effected.

a kernel is like the "brain" of the phone.

a mirror is just another way to download the file instead of going directly through the source to download it.

Radio - doesnt matter, just make sure you have the most up-to date version of your phones radio or your signal could be effected.

so i just bought the evo 3d for $160 from a friend pretty nice phone. im gonna try to sell my evo 4g and 3d to copp the SSGII

so i just bought the evo 3d for $160 from a friend pretty nice phone. im gonna try to sell my evo 4g and 3d to copp the SSGII

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically man TYBG
laugh.gif
evo are going for $180 on CL and evo 3d going for at least $280.
ill just pay the diffrence

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Highway robbery!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Basically man TYBG
laugh.gif
evo are going for $180 on CL and evo 3d going for at least $280.
ill just pay the diffrence

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Been running Sense 3.5 on my Inspire 4G and its
pimp.gif
smooth, facebook chat widget is awesome.
How'd you get that version? I'm still running Sense 2.1 on my Inspire 4g.. -_- Is it an OTA update?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Been running Sense 3.5 on my Inspire 4G and its
pimp.gif
smooth, facebook chat widget is awesome.
How'd you get that version? I'm still running Sense 2.1 on my Inspire 4g.. -_- Is it an OTA update?

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Can i just cop a refurbished Sensation without having to get a plan off T-mobile site?

Sensation is free at Radioshack because they are getting rid of T-Mobile so cop one and cancel ETF is $200

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Can i just cop a refurbished Sensation without having to get a plan off T-mobile site?

Sensation is free at Radioshack because they are getting rid of T-Mobile so cop one and cancel ETF is $200

Back
Top Bottom