Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

try boid twitter client its for ics only in beta its pretty good looks like twicca but better

$$!$ wont re-direct me to the app
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Tets what phone you got? I must be an addict cuz i already want a new phone
laugh.gif
thinking One X again cuz that screen is so gorgeous

SGSII right now and in 2 weeks I'm coppin the Ev0LTE. You are an addict tho. I thought I had it bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

try boid twitter client its for ics only in beta its pretty good looks like twicca but better

$$!$ wont re-direct me to the app
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

it happened to me at first but only once, just let it load, and when changing the theme too it messes up gotta go to trending then back to ur feed and press refresh other than that its 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

laugh.gif

SGSII right now and in 2 weeks I'm coppin the Ev0LTE. You are an addict tho. I thought I had it bad.
laugh.gif
I got it bad, went to get a One X again 
laugh.gif
 the two Nexus' are going back to Amazon
took the pic with a crappy flip phone 

2h33683.jpg

did the note get the official ics update yet?

idc about that rooted an rom stuff, its not that serious. i just want the real damn updates

and whats better spec wise iyo one X or sg3

Speaking of S-Voice, have you guys used it on your phones? I have it for my Nexus, and it's pretty cool.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2h33683.jpg
You gonna cop the GS3 when it drops too?

And AI I think that both phones are too identical spec wise, it comes to personal preference. I know the downs with the One X are that it doesn't have the removable battery nor does it have a microSD slot. But the One X is probably built better, the Galaxy phones are usually more on the plasticy side of things where as the HTC phones have great build quality. Also the One X comes with the Beats audio and already 32gbs of on board memory which is enough for most people.

EDIT: @sosly I tried S-Voice out, it was fun but it got old after like 10 minutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2h33683.jpg
You gonna cop the GS3 when it drops too?

And AI I think that both phones are too identical spec wise, it comes to personal preference. I know the downs with the One X are that it doesn't have the removable battery nor does it have a microSD slot. But the One X is probably built better, the Galaxy phones are usually more on the plasticy side of things where as the HTC phones have great build quality. Also the One X comes with the Beats audio and already 32gbs of on board memory which is enough for most people.

EDIT: @sosly I tried S-Voice out, it was fun but it got old after like 10 minutes
laugh.gif

I have my eye on the S3 but i HAVE to pull da trigger on da Ev0, i'll eff wit it a lil bit though. My dude you have gone phone crazy b. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Turn dat GNex back in though, just think about it, that screen aint %$*# with that bottom bar so you basically have a Nexus S without buttons 
sick.gif
 (NO offense Team Nexus) . I'd stick with the OneX most def. 

So tempted to order the One X. Been wanting to switch to a new phone for months but still haven't done it yet.

@ Carver idk man still on the fence, after having an LCD2 and two Pentile AMOLED HD screens i have to say the One X screen is better.

@ Tetsujin
roll.gif
@ phone crazy kinda true though :-/ and yea the Gnex was nice while it lasted but its going back
laugh.gif

This pic shows how much screen im losing on the Gnex, One X has a ROM on it so no more menu bar at the bottom and the buttons have been remapped to that recents = menu and hold home= recents. Now i get the full 4.7" screen for everything.
350nps7.jpg

Would you guys say its worth it to go back to T-Mobile stock ICS instead of being rooted with ICS? I know reviews haven't came out being that the update comes out tonight but I'm pretty curious to see if it might be actually better...

I just copped a verizon nexus off contract, I still have my upgrade on deck now waiting to see what phones Verizon drops before they cancel unlimited data....thinking of preordeing the gs3 and flipping it.

How much yall think it could sell for right after release date?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Would you guys say its worth it to go back to T-Mobile stock ICS instead of being rooted with ICS? I know reviews haven't came out being that the update comes out tonight but I'm pretty curious to see if it might be actually better...
talking about SGS2?  if i were you, i'd just wait for rom builds based off of t-mo's ICS.  i like CLEAN builds without extra crap that carriers add and whatever optimizations/features developers add are a bonus.  plus touchwiz sucks.

For those of you that have come from an iphone and had music on your phones whats the easiest way of putting all of my itunes songs onto an android device? So easy syncing my playlists and music with my iphone and itunes (obviously). What's the easiest way or program to do this with on an android phone, specifically the one x. I'm using a macbook btw. Don't have the phone yet but i'm doing all my homework now before i order one. Thanks.

@ Carver idk man still on the fence, after having an LCD2 and two Pentile AMOLED HD screens i have to say the One X screen is better.

@ Tetsujin
roll.gif
@ phone crazy kinda true though :-/ and yea the Gnex was nice while it lasted but its going back
laugh.gif

This pic shows how much screen im losing on the Gnex, One X has a ROM on it so no more menu bar at the bottom and the buttons have been remapped to that recents = menu and hold home= recents. Now i get the full 4.7" screen for everything.
350nps7.jpg
since you had the one x and the gnex what made you going back to the one x?
which you think is better?

Damn I'm on SERO with Sprint... they finally got me lol...

I have to change my plan to upgrade from the first Evo 4G
30t6p3b.gif

To hell with that... if I'm going to pay a lot and a high premium I'm going to do it with the best company... Verizon.

I'm so tight right now... I wonder if I buy the phone I want off contract from like craigslist or eBay if I can bypass this process.

I already upgraded from the $30 a month plan to the premium SERO and I pay the $10 extra fee for smartphones... my plan with insurance is only 10-20 less a month than that 80 unlimited plan they have.

@Waitwut gotta say the One X is definitely better bro. The LCD2 makes the pentile of the gnex look dated. The Nexus is sick tho, first to get updates from google and loads of development. For me tho at the end of the day the LTE and screen made me go back to the One X. Ill most likely get the next Nexus cuz once you have a Nexus you'll fall in love with the development.

Team One neXus

@Waitwut gotta say the One X is definitely better bro. The LCD2 makes the pentile of the gnex look dated. The Nexus is sick tho, first to get updates from google and loads of development. For me tho at the end of the day the LTE and screen made me go back to the One X. Ill most likely get the next Nexus cuz once you have a Nexus you'll fall in love with the development.

Team One neXus

i see what do you like more about the one x screen bigger and better?

you guys know any rumors or speculations on when the next nexus is gonna come out?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn I'm on SERO with Sprint... they finally got me lol...

I have to change my plan to upgrade from the first Evo 4G
30t6p3b.gif

To hell with that... if I'm going to pay a lot and a high premium I'm going to do it with the best company... Verizon.

I'm so tight right now... I wonder if I buy the phone I want off contract from like craigslist or eBay if I can bypass this process.

I already upgraded from the $30 a month plan to the premium SERO and I pay the $10 extra fee for smartphones... my plan with insurance is only 10-20 less a month than that 80 unlimited plan they have.

You shouldn't have to change your plan if you upgrade at a Sprint Corporate Store. I was able to keep my SERO Premium Plan when I upgraded to the Evo 4G LTE.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

For those of you that have come from an iphone and had music on your phones whats the easiest way of putting all of my itunes songs onto an android device? So easy syncing my playlists and music with my iphone and itunes (obviously). What's the easiest way or program to do this with on an android phone, specifically the one x. I'm using a macbook btw. Don't have the phone yet but i'm doing all my homework now before i order one. Thanks.

Mspot or Google play music will sync your iTunes playlists over the air. That's what I use. (IMac)@703 yes they are dual core but dual cores perform better than quad.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Mspot or Google play music will sync your iTunes playlists over the air. That's what I use. (IMac)@703 yes they are dual core but dual cores perform better than quad.
how ...

Ive had the One X for about 3 weeks now, had the HTC Inspire before. Love this phone. Some people think its big, but its perfect for me.

My issue with the GNex is that the screen looks swampy. Hopefully the SIII doesnt look like that. So far (I hate everything about apple) I think Iphones have the best display.

Back
Top Bottom