• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nvm, Verizon opted out 
tired.gif

I was told by my AT&T rep that they expect to actually carry the N5 at some point.
Doubt it fam...

Rsc's don't get any insider info at ATT. :lol:

The phone is $350+.

Unless you are on prepaid it's a better deal to just get an S4, LG G2, or One at a subsidized price.
not necessarily...

I think it depends on your mobile service...

Also, I hear rumblings that ATT is moving away from those subsidized phones, and really REALLY pushing notoonly to get people on mobile share, bit move them to unsubsidized phones...

Insider info: the margins in ATT mobility ate shrinking at a fast rate... They need to cut costs somewhere, and subsidized phones are high on the list...

The phone is $350+.

Unless you are on prepaid it's a better deal to just get an S4, LG G2, or One at a subsidized price.
Cool I rather drop $599.99+ on a GS4 with weaker specs and older OS plus a skinned UI. No matter how you shake it $350 in today's smartphone market with those specs is a awesome deal

Son... what are you even complaining about?
laugh.gif
Im not complaining. It's just weird seeing the 16GB sellout before the 32GB for a price difference of $50 when the Nexus devices dont have SD cards.

Obviously people are buying for cost. 

Or they're just not using their phone to store a large amount of media.

If it wasn't for music, I could likely get away with a 16GB and use that extra 50 dollars towards something else.

Last edited:
The phone is $350+.

The best deal of all though is to get the most expensive subsidized phone, flip it, cop the cheaper off contract N5 & pocket the difference, at least on Sprint since your bill will be the same either way (unless you choose the finance option). TMO gives a lower rate generally if you BYOD (at least before the UnCarrier days, not sure if this had changed yet)

Last edited:

Cool I rather drop $599.99+ on a GS4 with weaker specs and older OS plus a skinned UI. No matter how you shake it $350 in today's smartphone market with those specs is a awesome deal
I understand that. How any people are buying phone off contract in the USA versus subsidized phones. Come on now man.

Sprint and ATT dont give you a reduced price for using an unsubsidized phone. The Nexus 5 will be $150 on contract with Sprint. You'd be a fool to pay $200 more.

Back
Top Bottom