Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Son... what are you even complaining about? :lol:

Im not complaining. It's just weird seeing the 16GB sellout before the 32GB for a price difference of $50 when the Nexus devices dont have SD cards.

Obviously people are buying for cost. 

Or... they don't have any use for the extra storage so they don't feel compelled to spend the extra $50. Who cares? If the 32GB is for you, then grab it.

The Nexus is perfect for people who are on a contract and like to upgrade their phone every year instead of every two years

Im not complaining. It's just weird seeing the 16GB sellout before the 32GB for a price difference of $50 when the Nexus devices dont have SD cards.

Obviously people are buying for cost. 

That's true for any phone, be real with yourself. 32GB iPhone will never outsell the 16GB. I know few people that aren't tech savvy who actually own/use SD cards, much less who even know where it would go.

I understand that. How any people are buying phone off contract in the USA versus subsidized phones. Come on now man.

Sprint and ATT dont give you a reduced price for using an unsubsidized phone. The Nexus 5 will be $150 on contract with Sprint. You'd be a fool to pay $200 more.
$350 up front paying $70 or $50 on T-mobile or one of the many GSM Prepaid providers per month >>>>>> $150 (after $50 rebate) for a N5 on a 2 year contract on Sprint's god awful network.

It's a no contest especially considering my girlfriend has Net10 T-mobile prepaid plan pulling down between 8-15Mbps CONSISTENTLY and UNCAPPED with HSPA+ for $50 a month on her HTC One X

Meanwhile i'm on Sprint in a contract pulling in 2-4Mbps of "LTE" for $110 a month with my HTC One.

Miss me with that contract is better talk

$350 up front paying $70 or $50 on T-mobile or one of the many GSM Prepaid providers per month >>>>>> $150 (after $50 rebate) for a N5 on a 2 year contract on Sprint's god awful network.

It's a no contest especially considering my girlfriend has Net10 T-mobile prepaid plan pulling down between 8-15Mbps CONSISTENTLY and UNCAPPED with HSPA+ for $50 a month on her HTC One X

Meanwhile i'm on Sprint in a contract pulling in 2-4Mbps of "LTE" for $110 a month with my HTC One.

THIS

I can't wait for my plan to be over in May, Atlanta was one of the first LTE cities and service is still crapola.

Verizon and Att separately have more subscribers than Sprint and Tmobile combined in the USA. Most people are on contract plans. 

I am currently on AIO. I left Sprint because their service was trash. Tmobile's coverage outside of major metropolitan areas is a joke. 

Sprint is now offering a no contract plan for $60 a month now too. 

^ Next couple of weeks. Since I oordered the white one, I would love to see a dark grey bumper case like the N4 ones. I don't want a case that covers the back.

If I can't make a profit on this nexus, I'll hook a NTer up for the phone +shipping...

IF I can't make a profit. :lol:

I upgrade a lot so 350 off contract is a good deal for me.. Or 400 since u got the 32gb

Last edited:
I'm gonna hold onto my nexus 4

Same. Well atleast until it drops to 200/250 or just wait for the Nexus 6 next year lol.

I'm still way happy with my Nexus 4. I would like more storage and a better camera though. I wanna read how much better the camera is on the 5 as compared to the 4.

And to the dudes spewing that contract talk, you're blind fellas. BLIND.

I got the Nexus 4 on release date. Was paying $120 a month for ATT. Went to Straight Talk ON ATT's network. SAME service. Unlimited everything and my bill has NEVER been over $48.

Thats my car insurance right there.

The fool is someone signing a deal for 2 years to get a subsidized price. Then pay insurance. Then have to pay a deductible if you lose. etc etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom