• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same. Well atleast until it drops to 200/250 or just wait for the Nexus 6 next year lol.

I'm still way happy with my Nexus 4. I would like more storage and a better camera though. I wanna read how much better the camera is on the 5 as compared to the 4.

And to the dudes spewing that contract talk, you're blind fellas. BLIND.

I got the Nexus 4 on release date. Was paying $120 a month for ATT. Went to Straight Talk ON ATT's network. SAME service. Unlimited everything and my bill has NEVER been over $48.

Thats my car insurance right there.

The fool is someone signing a deal for 2 years to get a subsidized price. Then pay insurance. Then have to pay a deductible if you lose. etc etc etc.

how much data do you use? and I assume no LTE with straight talk

Last edited:

Same. Well atleast until it drops to 200/250 or just wait for the Nexus 6 next year lol.

I'm still way happy with my Nexus 4. I would like more storage and a better camera though. I wanna read how much better the camera is on the 5 as compared to the 4.

And to the dudes spewing that contract talk, you're blind fellas. BLIND.

I got the Nexus 4 on release date. Was paying $120 a month for ATT. Went to Straight Talk ON ATT's network. SAME service. Unlimited everything and my bill has NEVER been over $48.

Thats my car insurance right there.

The fool is someone signing a deal for 2 years to get a subsidized price. Then pay insurance. Then have to pay a deductible if you lose. etc etc etc.
how much data do you use? and I assume no LTE with straight talk
nope you dont get LTE. its 3G speeds, which is fast enough for me when im away from wifi

I don't pay much for att so I ain't trippin.. Straight talk and those other prepaid are cool tho

I like how in the email receipt it says you will not be charged until shipped.. I already got charged.. That must mean they shipped :nerd:

Ordered the White 32GB. I didn't even know it came out today. My boy text'd me and I hoped right on the site and placed an order. Looks like I missed the first batch since my shipping date is the 8th.

Some folks on SlickDeals are reporting receiving shipping confirmation already ...i hope i get mines soon, my estimate to leave warehouse on the 5th 

Some folks on SlickDeals are reporting receiving shipping confirmation already ...i hope i get mines soon, my estimate to leave warehouse on the 5th 
hoping this is the case for me.. Stay lurkin don't play with emotions b I wanted you to say it shipped

Got my order 32GB white within 7 min after they went live and mine leaves warehouse by Nov.5th.

when did you get yours?

I really hope to get it here sooner too! i already order my case on ebay (Spigen slim with screen protector $10 shipped)

After watching the n5 vids, I'm a little disappointed in kitkat.

I was hoping for a drastic change but to me it just seems like an updated jellybean

Last edited:
16 GB white has been ordered. Im rocking mine nude for awhile, I hate the way cases make a phone feel. Might throw a screen protector on though

Back
Top Bottom