• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I use hangout and do not have an issue with group chats.. My sister sent a pic to my brothers and sisters and me. 3 androids 2 iphones everyone responded all in the same group no individual messages
This is Hangouts strongest quality. Even with Textra I would get splits from time to time.

does everyone have to use hang outs or does it still group you even if you're the only one using it?
It groups you even if you're the only one. I've been in group chats where I'm the lone android user out of 12 people and have no issues whatsoever

Oh no. I can NEVER downsize like that. I just been bored ya kno...

I've erased/deleted All my launchers, apps, widgets, etc... and just sitting on stock. I MIGHT keep my icons, but I'm not losing my new walls.

I use hangout and do not have an issue with group chats.. My sister sent a pic to my brothers and sisters and me. 3 androids 2 iphones everyone responded all in the same group no individual messages
This is Hangouts strongest quality. Even with Textra I would get splits from time to time.

does everyone have to use hang outs or does it still group you even if you're the only one using it?
It groups you even if you're the only one. I've been in group chats where I'm the lone android user out of 12 people and have no issues whatsoever

thx fam might start using it :smokin

I've erased/deleted All my launchers, apps, widgets, etc... and just sitting on stock. I MIGHT keep my icons, but I'm not losing my new walls.

I stopped doin it a long time ago too. Sometimes i'll see something that i want to put on my phone but then im just like nah nvm :lol:

I feel ya on that. I'm still using Nova, but everything looks damn near stock. :lol:

I really should just go download GEL and work the N4 on that.

I've been themeing since I got my first iPhone in '08. By the time ICS dropped, Android was clean enough to me for me to call it a day :lol:

Is it just me or is the development community kinda dying off?

There's not a lot of development going on with the G2 and the bootloader isn't even locked. S4s are now locked and so are N3s. Is a Note II still a viable option at this point? Since it's on sale, I'm thinking of exchanging the G2 for it.

Thoughts? Opinions? Threats?

Really back in day Dev was strong because phone didn't have features like they do now. But now days what can dev do that the phone can't already

I read that Verizon should be sending out an update on Friday, I'm ready for it too.

To those with unlimited data, what's the most you've used in a month? I'm on 15gb now and I plan to possibly watch some games on league pass for the next few days so it might hit 20. It's crazy how they have these data hungry apps like Netflix and Hulu, yet they want to limit the amount of data or capitalize from selling more.

I use it when I have it. Like I said earlier, I use my Internet as I please since I pay for unlimited, but I won't abuse it, i.e. using 100 gb in a month.

Motorola will offer the Moto X (16gb version) for $350 off-contract on Cyber Monday.

Last edited:
Finally got my Nexus 5, really enjoying, just having to get used to no physical home button coming from S3

Last edited:
One dude did in other Google thread just read it yesterday he is giving away his invite
I got invited last yesterday I was just trying to see if anyone had any first hand experience. I got 6 more days to decide if I want to drop the $1500 on them or not.

For the nexus 5 sprint how do I order? Do I do it thru google.play or sprint? Will the Google play nexus 5 work on sprint

Going to sell my s4 and get nexus 5

Back
Top Bottom