• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those running Mahdi rom on the N5, are you getting sorry battery life? The rom itself is very nice, tons of features, but I'm afraid there's too many features that it's taking a toll on battery. Coming from cataclysm rom.

FYI: Amazon, Staples and Bestbuy has Chromecast for $30 right now if you guys wanna save $5 
happy.gif

That g3 had my curiosity, now it has my attention. Samsung and apple better say something before I pull the trigger on one of these other brands.

That g3 had my curiosity, now it has my attention. Samsung and apple better say something before I pull the trigger on one of these other brands.
I would still wait until Sept to see how gnarly the i6 and N4 are.
I'm 99.9% sure I'm gonna cop the OnePlus when it becomes available to everybody.. at the very least it's a backup, a damb good backup but I can't pass on that price.

Then still cop the i6, G3 or next nexus as my main phone.. always nice to have a backup incase you break some ****

Last edited:
Trying to watch Mad Men right now and it keeps stopping and starting for like 5 seconds. IDK if its Showbox, Avia, the Chromecast, or my wifi.

Showbox was doing that with me also. It would play on a stutter the whole time. Or just pause and not play.

Anyone else go to your running apps under settings and notice the messaging app keeping the phone awake? I don't even use the stock app, I use Evolve, but "Transaction Service" keeps the battery draining. I stop it, check maybe a hour or so later and it's back running randomly. And not even everyday. Just sporadically.

Back
Top Bottom