• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got my replacement G2 in mail today, my screen cracked friday on my old one smh.

Sell you this one after that OnePlus One drops... I will be copping that and getting rid of my G2!
Bet just shoot me a pm when you ready. I have AT&T btw

Red M8. Looks more of a shiny red then flat red.

More pics:

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=566&t=3906500&last=50146541

I got my eyes on the LG 3. Phone looks :wow:

Last edited:
Who are you? That is right NOBODY. Only person i answer and explain to is the irs. If you no anything about usaa anyone can register a account there as as long as you have a family member that banks there
Lol buahahhahahha .... I'll put my account and business ventures against yours all day long.

Imma keep it moving cause u r right I'm nobody .. But u trying to be someone online is flat out pathetic .... 1

Dude shows money cash cards phone and you continue to trade BlackBerry phone to get credit ... Had plastic covers on cheap *** furniture etc etc etc ....

For someone with money u continue to do **** that shows lack off ... Just saying ... Goodbye ...

See you next week I'm going on vacation thanks for the groupie love

Last edited:
That means theyre still winning with the base colors... Said before they prob wont make new color runs till they need to rejuvinate sales n this is prob the closest theyve been to Sammy n flagship sales since the thubderbolt

What you guys think of the One Plus One?

I love my Nexus 4. Its fine for me now. I never use the camera so don't really care that it is ****. My main issue is the battery, **** is complete garbage.

What you guys think of the One Plus One?

I love my Nexus 4. Its fine for me now. I never use the camera so don't really care that it is ****. My main issue is the battery, **** is complete garbage.
for the price I see no wrong..will be copping if/when I get an invite or when them joints come available for sale to everyone

[h1]Xiaomi unveils Mi TV 2 – an Android-powered 4K TV for $640[/h1]
5 hours ago by  Kyle43  comments

Xiaomi’s announcement today didn’t end with the Tegra K-based Mi Pad 7.9″ slate. There was another unveiled device, which really deserves attention – the Mi TV 2 powered by Android.

gsmarena_004.jpg

It’s a 49″ TV with 4K resolution and 3D priced at the unbelievable $640!

gsmarena_001.jpg

So, the Xiaomi Mi TV 2 is an Android-powered smart TV running on MStar 6A918 chipset with a quad-core Cortex-A9 processor clocked at 1.45GHz, Mali-45-MP4 GPU and 2GB RAM. There is also 8GB internal storage expandable via a microSD card slot.

gsmarena_002.jpg

The Mi TV 2 has a 2″ bigger display than its predecessor and comes with 3840×2160 3D screen. It is also thinner and lighter, and packs some advanced image quality enhancement technology.

gsmarena_003.jpg

Xiaomi Mi TV 2 is priced at CNY 3,999 ($640) and comes pre-bundled with a standalone sound system that makes use of its Dolby Audio capabilities. It will launch in China on May 27, but we didn’t hear anything on international availability.

Source

Back
Top Bottom