• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like google took a page out of apple's playbook with updates. A lot of people with the nexus 5 are complaining about battery life since updating to lollipop. This phone is barely a year old and they want people to get another phone.

So much for future proof/long life cyle vanilla android phones

Looks like google took a page out of apple's playbook with updates. A lot of people with the nexus 5 are complaining about battery life since updating to lollipop. This phone is barely a year old and they want people to get another phone.

So much for future proof/long life cyle vanilla android phones

I've only had Nexus devices (Nexus S and N5) since I made the move to Android and this is the way I feel. Think I'm going to give Samsung a try next.

Yeah this is probably my last nexus. You can get vanilla Android on other phones and have it stack up hardware wise also.

What I'm working with on my G3. Plan on flashing a rom one lollipop releases.

Anyone have an OPO invite?

I want to get one for my mom...

Unless y'all have an alternative

Imagine if the M8 had a camera that rivaled the Note 4? Or even the Note 3? It would be a warp and a tarp.

Imagine if the M8 had a camera that rivaled the Note 4? Or even the Note 3? It would be a warp and a tarp.
The camera was the reason I ultimately decided to go with the G3 over the M8. Very happy with the G3. But if that M8 Prime actually came out I may have held off for that.

Anyone hear about the OPO company sending out refurbished devices to customers thinking they bought "new" devices?

Seems like the complaints are mounting up.

I have no problems with 1 handed use and I don't have giant hands, so I'd say no. It's a tad wider than my g2

Back
Top Bottom