• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Showbox working? :nerd: mine stopped working yest. I cant update it or anything. I have a s5 and the version 2.2 i believe. (Of the app ) i uninstalled it etc and nada

Just curious, but what version is it on now? I wiped when I flashed to Lollipop, and I can't find where I had that apk.

Showbox working? :nerd: mine stopped working yest. I cant update it or anything. I have a s5 and the version 2.2 i believe. (Of the app ) i uninstalled it etc and nada

Just curious, but what version is it on now? I wiped when I flashed to Lollipop, and I can't find where I had that apk.
I honestly wouldnt be able to tell you. Ive seen ppl online say they have version 4.2 or something. I did noticed that when i would update the app it would stop working which is why i never did that. But yeah i honestly dont know

my note 4 battery has been pooppoo the past few days, what should i do ? most of the reason it says is android system

The white note 4 is definitely beautiful, the chrome trim sets that joint off. I thought about copping, but I didn't want to break tradition. I always get black or gray. It would've looked out of place in my all black vehicle.

finally broke down and copped the diztronic for my m8, it was taking a beatinggg haha screen never cracked but all 4 corners were done in... the build quality really is second to none tho, the amount of damage i subjected  3 different ones to without getting them to break is :x

4-5hrs OST on my Nexus 6. I was getting 2.5hrs on my Nexus 5. The biggest drain has been cellular data besides that it never dies plus the turbo charger really works.

Quote:
Showbox working?
nerd.gif
mine stopped working yest. I cant update it or anything. I have a s5 and the version 2.2 i believe. (Of the app ) i uninstalled it etc and nada
I'm on version 3.8

Twas working all sunday, me and the youngin' watched 3 movies

Last edited:
Google needs to focus on android optimization to address the battery drain issue. The OS is the problem and it's not fully optimized like iOs

Last edited:
When Samsung releases a phone with Note 4 specs in a S5 size, then it'll be the godphone.

Is there a way to get around the cluttered pull down screen on the Note 4?
I'm coming from an HTC One and the pull down menu was waaay cleaner.

What kind of ROM are you running? I'd like to run stock android, idk if that's out yet though :nerd:
And also have they fixed the root processes so that you can do it from a Mac?

4-5hrs OST on my Nexus 6. I was getting 2.5hrs on my Nexus 5. The biggest drain has been cellular data besides that it never dies plus the turbo charger really works.

This is promising, was going to order the N6 last week but just haven't pulled the trigger due to all the things I have heard about what people don't like, need to stop reading reviews and just try it myself. But there is really no other phone I want right now, Note 4 looks nice but I am not a Samsung fan at all. Almost thought about moving back to the iPhone and getting a 6+ til new phones drop in the early summer :smh:

Anyone here have or have used the Sony Z3? Haven't heard to much on that phone at all.

Yall got me wanting to root, but you might as well ask me to perform open heart surgery, or change my transmission. I feel like I'll mess something all the way up and be sitting here pissed at myself, heart beating fast as hell. I was pissed at myself for putting on a damn screen protector crooked :lol: can't imagine what how I'd feel if I brick my note.

Yall got me wanting to root, but you might as well ask me to perform open heart surgery, or change my transmission. I feel like I'll mess something all the way up and be sitting here pissed at myself, heart beating fast as hell. I was pissed at myself for putting on a damn screen protector crooked :lol: can't imagine what how I'd feel if I brick my note.

it's real easy, there are guides that'll lay it out for you like

etc ...

It's relatively difficult to hard brick your phone, usually if it does brick it's just a soft brick.

knock on wood.

My battery stats from yesterday...

I didnt get to run the battery down, but after the factory restore, it seems a bit better actually. I had brightness between 50-75% on the brightness adjuster.

Back
Top Bottom