• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TPB got shutdown. Guess it's back to Showbox....
nerd.gif

Got a Note 4 last weekend, been using it for about a week..pretty dope.

Then Oneplus allowed us to cop on black friday w/o invite... so I bought another one after I dropped and cracked my last one.

A week with the Note... I prefer the 1+. Better battery, I never use the stylus and I hate touchwiz..so much preloaded samsung crap I cant delete!, plus the bluetooth to my car sucked connecting. Took forever to kick in.

Maybe I was spoiled using 5.0 on my N5 , that bluetooth was instant!

Note is a pretty good phone, but w/ the 1+ costing literally 1/2 the money. and does everything the same if not better. I will return the Note and go back to the 1+.
I did love how on the Note though, when I would talk on the phone and browse web at the same time.. I stayed on 4GLTE... but on the one plus my signal goes to H and slow browsing. *shrugs*

Full bars of reception bro. I'd like 6hrs but u make it sound like 4 is ur average. If so we ain't much different

Damn is OPO the best Android phone? What that camera look like :nerd:

It is crazy cause I originally thought the N6 would shut down the game

The two biggest causes of battery drain are the Facebook apps and the Google Play apps (Google+ and Newsstand in particular).

1. Uninstall Facebook and Facebook Messenger. Setup a shortcut to the web-based version instead.

2. Go into Settings>Apps and disable Google+, Google Play Newsstand, Books, Games and Movies & TV.

Give it a try, you'd be surprised at how much more battery you have left by the time you get home on an evening.

So the consensus is to keep the OPO over the N6 it seems like. Would anyone here consider getting rid of their OPO and getting the new Moto X instead?

I don't want a Samsung phone. The main phones I would consider going to from the OPO to would be the Moto X or N6 I think (not going to go the 6+ route anymore).

The Moto X is cool but no taco on the battery

I really like the Moto X though. I think it is better than stock Android

If moto x battery was better it'd be better.

Same can be said for N6 I guess. It's just messed up cause the battery is so big :smh:

OPO may very well be it

People also say the N6's performance isn't where it should be as well. Hopefully updates smooth it out

I don't trust these QHD screens just yet. They still take too much juice

People also say the N6's performance isn't where it should be as well. Hopefully updates smooth it out

I don't trust these QHD screens just yet. They still take too much juice

I havent had any performance issues, zero lag pretty much. My only issue is battery life.

Looks like the OPO is still the best value on android. N6 looks like it hasn't impressed people, although I haven't used one yet.

You guys get the material design update on YouTube? So clean :pimp:

Chrome is force closing on me lately, keyboard is a bit laggy too...can't believe 5.0 is running so crappy on the N5. What a shame.

Can't blame the QHD screen for the Nexus 6's awful battery life when I'm pulling 6-7 hours of SOT on my Note 4. Poor software optimation is the problem thanks to Google.

Last edited:
There is a noticeable delay when I presses the button to view all my open apps on the N4. Has anyone else noticed this?

Hmmm...my friend that works for AT&T got the N6 on his spare line, but has recently went back to his 6+. He said he missed how nice the 6+ camera is compared to the N6.

Might see if I can let him hold the OPO and I test drive the N6 for a while since he isn't using it.
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom