Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My battery stats from yesterday...

I didnt get to run the battery down, but after the factory restore, it seems a bit better actually. I had brightness between 50-75% on the brightness adjuster.

that is garbage

g2 getting 5-6 ost average

I'm going to get to the bottom of this battery issue. installed wake lock detector, froze Google fit, and will keep an eye out. I'm hopeful I can get to 5ost/24hrs.

completely ruined my HDX today, dropped it on it's face and the screen shattered and broke off around the edges. i'm sick....

contemplating selling it and getting the Galaxy Pro Tab 8.4 but after looking on ebay and seeing another one selling for $90, can't do it

What kind of ROM are you running? I'd like to run stock android, idk if that's out yet though :nerd:
And also have they fixed the root processes so that you can do it from a Mac?

I'm running Dynamic Kat which is a TouchWiz rom with a material design theme.

completely ruined my HDX today, dropped it on it's face and the screen shattered and broke off around the edges. i'm sick....

contemplating selling it and getting the Galaxy Pro Tab 8.4 but after looking on ebay and seeing another one selling for $90, can't do it

Galaxy tab is on slickdeals all the time for under $200. Battery life is not the best but its a decent tablet

Galaxy tab is on slickdeals all the time for under $200. Battery life is not the best but its a decent tablet
I'm stuck between the Tab S 8.4 and the Nexus 9. Basically gotta decide if I want high PPI or a snappy processor

Leaning toward the N9 due to the better processor and the fact that the PPI isn't going to be radically noticable

Need to back up my text messages from my Note 2 to take to my Note 4. The 2 previous go to apps, SMS Backup + and SMS Backup & Restore, are bringing them over without the photos. It seems that when they make that .xml file and you bring it over, it replaces the new phone's current one and so I get a gap missing from the time I got the new phone til now when I backed up and restored to the new phone (Dec 1 to Dec 8)

That's strange. I thought it would just keep the old texts. Double-check all the options when you restore. I've always used SMS backup & restore without problems.

You can do stuff with Titanium Backup as well but it's very slow and I don't think it would solve your problem. But it may be worth trying.

Or are all the photos from the past week gone already?

Last edited:
Yep, that's if you don't want to wait for an invite. Personally I'd get that invite but its an option if you lose patience
fer ****zle...

good looking.

i have until christmas so i think it saul goodman
Got an email from OnePlus this morning..starting today til the 25th you can buy the OPO in white or sandstone with no invite needed. It will deliver before Christmas too.

Last edited:
:lol:

I'm moving on.. Best bang for your buck without question tho.

Going 6+/No4 need to decide before my Cali trip this weekend. Ain't trying to have to worry about my battery when I'm out and about.

Last edited:
Got an email from OnePlus this morning..starting today til the 25th you can buy the OPO in white or sandstone with no invite needed. It will deliver before Christmas too.

outta reps.

:frown:

somebody rep that man for me

Easy decision brah
Lol I wish it were that easy. For the most part I enjoy what both OS do.. I feel I can do more and have more options on Android with the note but I don't really do much on my phones nowadays :lol:

Gonna watch some videos and comparisons and go from there.

And Ricky you good b just trying to help out the NT brethren

Got 3 hours and 47 minutes of screen on time yesterday, I was at 7 percent. It's better than what I was getting. I still expect 4.5-5 though, even my Galaxy S3 was getting 3.5-4 on around 75% brightness.

Back
Top Bottom