• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have any issues with Nova Prime displaying the correct unread count? Love NP but it's sort of annoying, made me switch back to Touchwiz.

Last edited:
Pretty excited just ordered my 6p off of Huawei site, went with 32gb though. :pimp:

Did anyone else order off of them?

Last edited:
Most of the reviews I've seen on YouTube have said the 5x is not worth getting when compared to similarly priced phones. I feel like the 5x should have been also made by Huawei and had similar specs to the 6p in a smaller form factor

Bros. I'm sending back in my 6P. I just can't see myself with this gargantuan phone that I'm not completely satisfied with for 2+ years. And the potential with the Snapdragon 820/620 is just too great to "settle" for the 810. Think I may wait until the next Nexus season and hopefully there'll be a ~5" phone that doesn't compromise on so many aspects as with the 5X.

Going back to the M8. This screen is terrible in comparison :lol:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I got used to size of my phablet and now anything under 5.5in is too small for me to use :lol:

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I got used to size of my phablet and now anything under 5.5in is too small for me to use :lol:

Ehhh, it's my own fault. I had a strong feeling I wasn't going to like the phone just because of the form factor. Couple that with some of the smaller things I don't like about the phone and I'm ready to get rid of it. Excited for what's to come with Qualcomm's next offerings though.

Btw, anybody who owns a 6P, I'm gonna give out some of the accessories I bought for the cost of shipping. I have/have coming:

- Intelliarmor glass screen protector
- Two Verus cases with gold trim (one with incorrect USB-C port that I sanded down, another should be coming in with the correct port)
- D-brand back skin in gold and lens protector in black

Most of the reviews I've seen on YouTube have said the 5x is not worth getting when compared to similarly priced phones. I feel like the 5x should have been also made by Huawei and had similar specs to the 6p in a smaller form factor

Nothing wrong with the 5X if you want a smaller screen. Finger print scanner plus updates for 2 years.

Show Box killing my battery life.  7 hours unplugged and I'm at 65%.  Show Box using 36%, screen on time of only 50 minutes 
sick.gif

It's one thing to offer a pro version with more features... but they're taking features away from the free version AND  the price is way too high.

I would have gladly paid for the app or if they came out with all these great new features and then offered a subscription, but now what was free yesterday costs a monthly fee of 5 dollars? Ehh

I used the mirror notification action everyday by deleting and replying to e-mails from my computer, same with texts.. which are now limited to 100 messages per month.

I'd be willing to pay a subscription or yearly fee, but it's too high.

Word. Pushbullet was my favorite app. I'd be cool paying a one-time app fee of $10, but ain't no way I'm paying for a subscription. Hope someone steps in and makes an alternative that's just as good.

Paging @lobotomybeats I'm looking at getting an android wear watch. Stuck between the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch. I have read the reviews and watched the videos and it sounds like the general consensus is to go with the Huawei because of the AMOLED screen. Can you or anyone else provide any real life insight? :nerd:

PushBullet users... I'm new to the app and have a question

If I send a message through PB on my computer it doesn't show on my phone... Is that how its suppose to work?

The phone will receive all the incoming messages though

depends what you selected to send it to (tablet, phone, contact)

if you selected to send it to your phone on your web browser you should get it on your phone

Paging @lobotomybeats I'm looking at getting an android wear watch. Stuck between the Moto 360 and the Huawei watch. I have read the reviews and watched the videos and it sounds like the general consensus is to go with the Huawei because of the AMOLED screen. Can you or anyone else provide any real life insight? :nerd:

Was about to make this post for the Mrs. Debating between the LG watch R, LG watch Urban, or Moto360, what do yall think for a woman?

64 gb graphite 6p just went back in stock. got the email and copped instantly :smoking cant wait for this thing to come in

Back
Top Bottom