• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meh I wouldn't go that far but they are a good quality oem phones are built like tanks too.
this is what I would say too. Although, I haven't had a Motorola smartphone since my mpx300, and I doubt anyone here knows what that is.

If it was before the Razr it was before my time bro
it ran windows mobile lol

No lie, I used to love Window mobile. That was until I got my first Android. Then I saw the light ....

This was my last Windows phone.
image_17509_largeimagefile.jpg

I used to hate phones that didn't have a keypad as well. How times changed.

Need a good unlocked phone for under $100. For my girl

My girl cracked her Moto X screen, I felt bad and bought her the Blu R1 HD for $60 from Amazon with the ads, pretty solid for the price and you don't notice the ads. Only thing that sucks are the Amazon apps bloat. Can't beat the price tho. Or you can go the used phone route on Swappa

Last edited by a moderator:
Pixel TMo Promo now works with simple choice unlimited plans but Google sold out of XL. :smh:

I'm on the waiting list so hoping promo is good for awhile. $325 off retail ain't bad :smokin

My girl cracked her Moto X screen, I felt bad and bought her the Blu R1 HD for $60 from Amazon with the ads, pretty solid for the price and you don't notice the ads. Only thing that sucks are the Amazon apps bloat. Can't beat the price tho. Or you can go the used phone route on Swappa

Unfortunately for some reason blu/amazon has stopped selling da R1. Best thing now is da amazon ad version of da g4 play for $100.

remember having da poverty cameraless version of this( da 8100)

htc_8100_8125_smartphone.jpg

first time a papi found out about da rom scene and attempted to cook only to realize he aint about that life.

need a 2017 model of this

Dash.jpg

Last edited:
If they made a blackberry classic style phone that ran Android and was decently priced I would buy one as a second phone.
403556d1467828363t-blackberry-rome-hamburg-img_20160621_221544_edit_edit.png

If it was before the Razr it was before my time bro

Speaking of Razr, my grandmother STILL has a 100% functional Razr that I use sometimes for local calls when I go overseas. The battery life :x :pimp: @#$@ lasts for almost a week off one charge :lol:

Last edited:
Any opinions on the Moto X Pure? Thought about grabbing one for my mom since they're only $250. She's on a Galaxy S5 right now and that thing is past done. Dies in about 4 hours and stutters when you try to do anything on it. :x

6P owners, what has your experience been like? Seems like there's some issues with this phone along with terrible battery life. Looking to hopefully pick one up around black Friday, but idk, reading these reviews really have me second guessing.

Back
Top Bottom