• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So am I getting 100$ off the price or in the form of some nonsense rewards policy that I won't exercise?

200$ date is nonsense

Last edited:
Best buy giving $150 gift card with the purchase of an s7 edge. I thought they did away with 2yr contracts? That was an option there. Is it worth the contract or make installment payments with no contract?

Just gotta not go there. Falling for the trap of paying exorbitant prices for food is an ill of society.

Just gotta not go there. Falling for the trap of paying exorbitant prices for food is an ill of society.

If you have a favorite chef I don't feel it's a issue to go to one of there restaurants, especially if the food is awesome. We spend so much money on other foolishness a great meal and a bottle of wine is something that's appreciated.

So am I getting 100$ off the price or in the form of some nonsense rewards policy that I won't exercise?

200$ date is nonsense

If you mean for LeEco it's a instant rebate so only da $300 (or whatever if they charge tax comes outta ya pocket)

My G2 suddenly just stopped charging no matter what outlet it's plugged into :stoneface:

I have to move the cable in order for my phone to recognize it's charging. And most of the time it doesn't work, the charging notification suddenly disappears. I thought it was something wrong with the cable but it doesn't seem to be the case. It charges with no problems plugged into my PC or my PS4. It seems like the adapter is the one to blame, but there's no physical damage to it. :smh:

If you and your gf drink wine then dinner can be pricey, the markup on bottles are insane. With tip 200$ seems average for a dinner
this is NT, we don't tip papi

My G2 suddenly just stopped charging no matter what outlet it's plugged into :stoneface:

I have to move the cable in order for my phone to recognize it's charging. And most of the time it doesn't work, the charging notification suddenly disappears. I thought it was something wrong with the cable but it doesn't seem to be the case. It charges with no problems plugged into my PC or my PS4. It seems like the adapter is the one to blame, but there's no physical damage to it. :smh:
this is NT, we don't tip papi

Sounds like an LG pulling an lg

V20 is so thin and slick that it's legitimately imperative to have some type of case.

Sounds like ever phone since da Nexus 4

speakers are pretty loud. the sound is well separated so the stereo sounds extra nice and not distorted

they're still small speakers, but they sound very clear especially with the dolby atmos feature. wish it was available on music players other than the built in one (like poweramp for instance)
Hows the DAC with good headphones ?
damn i didn't mean to leave you hanging. totally missed this

the dac really flies when listening to music in extreme high quality mode such as the setting found when using a subscription setting like spotify/google music. it makes a pretty big difference - the soundstage is really wide and in front of you. it's weird, while audio tastes and preferences are just that, i don't think i've heard the soundstage as wide as with this phone with headphones

damn i didn't mean to leave you hanging. totally missed this

the dac really flies when listening to music in extreme high quality mode such as the setting found when using a subscription setting like spotify/google music. it makes a pretty big difference - the soundstage is really wide and in front of you. it's weird, while audio tastes and preferences are just that, i don't think i've heard the soundstage as wide as with this phone with headphones

Got you, I think I'm gonna cop for myself on Christmas. Black one has been calling my name for a while

V20 is so thin and slick that it's legitimately imperative to have some type of case.

Did they come out with the signature case for the V20 like they did for the V10? It's a super thin case that has a front cover that allows you to take advantage of the "second screen", while keeping the front cover closed.

Last edited:
Aight y'all, first non Samsung and I'm having music player problems since I have used their music app exclusively for years now.

What I want to do is be able to star, favorite, etc the tracks I want to keep and easily delete the tracks (manually) that I'm not going to star so that I can easily add and delete as I listen so that my library is mainly fire and fit as much fire on my phone but delete the filler as I go

It was so easy to do on that app but I've had no luck with others (vlc, stock Android music player, Google play music)

can anyone please poijnt me in the right direction?

Last edited:
Aight y'all, first non Samsung and I'm having music player problems since I have used their music app exclusively for years now.

What I want to do is be able to star, favorite, etc the tracks I want to keep and easily delete the tracks (manually) that I'm not going to star so that I can easily add and delete as I listen so that my library is mainly fire and fit as much fire on my phone but delete the filler as I go

It was so easy to do on that app but I've had no luck with others (vlc, stock Android music player, Google play music)

can anyone please poijnt me in the right direction?
I used to use power amp. Idk how it is now. I stream everything to be honest nowadays. Only sucks when your on a plane lol

TrollTC back at it again with another pos.
Bout $600 USD for a sprint exclusive phone with a snapdragon 810 and 3gb of ram.
Bout no headphone jack.
Bout da better spec, better phone, da HTC 10 being $550 on HTC's own damn site for all carrier models.
Bout different carrier models in 2016 when a pos $100 moto g4 play can work on all four with no problem.

http://www.androidauthority.com/sprint-exclusive-htc-bolt-announced-go-hands-727860/

Wow these ios updates are butchering my battery life... bout to throw my main sim in this Pixel XL if the battery life is going to be the same

Is htc serious with that bolt?
It seriously should have been $400. It's like they're blind to what going on in the industry. Besides have the extra chip for faster internet speeds, this is inferior to the OP3. I am impressed about a metal phone being waterproof though.

I want a Moto Z Play but I know that S8 gonna be heat

And they'll price it like they don't need to clean up their rep after the Note 7 debacle :smh:

Got my wife the Zmax Pro last night as a filler phone, disappointing that phone that size lacks a solid camera and quick charging w/ the Usb type C

Back
Top Bottom