• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
any of yall got a smartwatch and if you do whats your opinion? i always wanted 1 and thinking about pulling the trigger on the s3... kinda pricey but a lot of good reviews on youtube...

Never wanted one but got gifted one last birthday and it is almost always on the wrist. I like wearing a watch in the first place and I do miss my analog watches that I still would wear but not as often. It's just so convenient, especially at work, to be able to see messages easily and quickly. I work in a louder environment and I'm moving around a lot so I don't always hear my phone, but with the watch I can feel it vibrates and easily check messages or calls.

I'm still using the Galaxy Watch and it's treating me well.

switched over to the Samsung keyboard after a factory reset on my S10, liking the feel of it so far.

would tend to mistype a lot with g board and thought it was just my own fault, but feel like this layout is better for me. reminds me of typing on a blackberry tbh.

switched over to the Samsung keyboard after a factory reset on my S10, liking the feel of it so far.

would tend to mistype a lot with g board and thought it was just my own fault, but feel like this layout is better for me. reminds me of typing on a blackberry tbh.

I might try that as well i noticed that I misspell a lot with gboard

Shot this with the S20

20201101_170252.jpg

Picked up this Nubia watch couple months ago... besides it's unique design the software in it is lackluster and incomplete..same goes with the app. Wouldnt recommend as a smartwatch

PSX_20201106_152428.jpg

PSX_20201106_152729.jpg

Attachments

• PSX_20201106_152807.jpg
    PSX_20201106_152807.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 67
  • PSX_20201106_152642.jpg
    PSX_20201106_152642.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 89
Nujavez Nujavez reminds me of em watch/phone hybrids u see on wish...
that kinda tech even official is gimmicky at best imo..
how much$$, if u dont mind!

Costed around $250. They got a gofundme page where you can pre-order the international version of the watch for less than $200. I got the early China release from some website. They said they're supposed to update the software once the international version is out. But I doubt it'll make much of a difference if they ever do.

:lol:
Honestly if there was someway to rebuy the Pixel 2XL and extend the security updates another 3 years I'd do it. The P5 is a solid phone and with the speakers in my 2XL pretty much shot I didn't have much of choice.

thing I LOVE
-Pure Android experience, keeps on delivering, if you have just one other gadget in the
google eco system you know what I'm talkin about
-Wireless charging as well as that reverse wireless charging
-The Screen, especially those even bezels
-The battery, easily back to charging every 2 days.

Things I'm not a fan of
-The size. Google can't seem to get out of their own way, why the **** would you make a bigger phone but make it worse spec size. I honestly don't know why I'm now accustomed to bigger phones, i don't even have big hands. Holding the P5 I feel like the hulk though

-The speakers. The sound is great on the speakers, I'm just not a fan of the top speaker being under the glass. Depending on your volume(talk or listen) the glass gonna vibrate

- the selfie hole punch, a bit nitpicky but it's outlined with a black ring, so it stands out against other background besides black.

For me, this is essentially the Nexus 5x after buying the nexus 5 twice. A bridge gap phone.
It'll keep me satisfied for the time being until they release something I won't mind owning for 3-4 years. Looks like I'm in the annual buying market for the time being.

Still chugging along with my OG Pixel XL, it's sluggish and lags very often but before I commit to either paying $200ish for a newer model (prob a 4a at the newest) i'll be factory resetting pretty soon to see if that will help with it's performance. Can't believe I held onto this phone for so long

:lol:
Honestly if there was someway to rebuy the Pixel 2XL and extend the security updates another 3 years I'd do it. The P5 is a solid phone and with the speakers in my 2XL pretty much shot I didn't have much of choice.

thing I LOVE
-Pure Android experience, keeps on delivering, if you have just one other gadget in the
google eco system you know what I'm talkin about
-Wireless charging as well as that reverse wireless charging
-The Screen, especially those even bezels
-The battery, easily back to charging every 2 days.

Things I'm not a fan of
-The size. Google can't seem to get out of their own way, why the **** would you make a bigger phone but make it worse spec size. I honestly don't know why I'm now accustomed to bigger phones, i don't even have big hands. Holding the P5 I feel like the hulk though

-The speakers. The sound is great on the speakers, I'm just not a fan of the top speaker being under the glass. Depending on your volume(talk or listen) the glass gonna vibrate

- the selfie hole punch, a bit nitpicky but it's outlined with a black ring, so it stands out against other background besides black.

For me, this is essentially the Nexus 5x after buying the nexus 5 twice. A bridge gap phone.
It'll keep me satisfied for the time being until they release something I won't mind owning for 3-4 years. Looks like I'm in the annual buying market for the time being.

I've been looking at the 4A5G myself for these reasons. Everyone is saying that it's not a big difference between the two.

Back
Top Bottom