• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was using cm7 and it was great! Battery life was
eek.gif
x
pimp.gif
on the evo. Lack of 4g and weak GPS was a big issue so I had to go back to Fresh Evo and this crap battery life...

Is there a cm7 rom with 4g and working gps?
nerd.gif
XDA is all over the place so help on here would be much appreciated.
pimp.gif

Does anybody know why I don't get good speeds on my wireless tether on the Evo 4g? I am rooted and everything perfectly, but I get horrible speeds regardless of location, even when I have full bars. I used to get like 100+ kbps per second on my HTC TP 2, now I get like 20kbps on my Evo

Does anybody know why I don't get good speeds on my wireless tether on the Evo 4g? I am rooted and everything perfectly, but I get horrible speeds regardless of location, even when I have full bars. I used to get like 100+ kbps per second on my HTC TP 2, now I get like 20kbps on my Evo

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

You'll need to use nightly 12 http://mirror.teamdouche....ightly&device=supersonic
If you haven't update radios in a long time, i suggest you flash A sense rom and update all radios before doing so.

Their are numerous reason why you have slow speeds, but the most common problems are 1) Sprint put a cap on you EVO if you reach over 5GB IN 3G SPEED. 2) You haven't update your radio bands, updating radio's let the phone and tower link together, and send packets of information faster.

What you should do is maybe update all radios on a sense based rom, flash to popular rom like cm7 nightly 12 so the data cap will be gone.

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

You'll need to use nightly 12 http://mirror.teamdouche....ightly&device=supersonic
If you haven't update radios in a long time, i suggest you flash A sense rom and update all radios before doing so.

Their are numerous reason why you have slow speeds, but the most common problems are 1) Sprint put a cap on you EVO if you reach over 5GB IN 3G SPEED. 2) You haven't update your radio bands, updating radio's let the phone and tower link together, and send packets of information faster.

What you should do is maybe update all radios on a sense based rom, flash to popular rom like cm7 nightly 12 so the data cap will be gone.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Finally got the 2.3.3 OTA on my N1...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeah its a problem....
pimp.gif

and i got a extended 3200Mah battery on my nexus...my joint never dies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Finally got the 2.3.3 OTA on my N1...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

yeah its a problem....
pimp.gif

and i got a extended 3200Mah battery on my nexus...my joint never dies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

how easy is it to do that?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

how easy is it to do that?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How the heck do I move Apps to the SD card? I am rooted and downloaded Apps2SD and still there are apps that say phone only

go to manage applications
next phone i buy needs to have hdmi im big on the yongzh emulators since his nes ive bought them all except the sega one,

but i try to buy the n64 one (i havnt bought a app since my g1) and my credit card shows up but i cant click on it and it wants to charge the 5.99 to my phone bill but i dont want that 

i want the samsung galaxy s 2 whens it drop?, people always hate on samsung for updates and stuff but if you root you dont got to wait and i think htc is dropping the ball lately and samsung is stepping up on design and quality 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How the heck do I move Apps to the SD card? I am rooted and downloaded Apps2SD and still there are apps that say phone only

go to manage applications
next phone i buy needs to have hdmi im big on the yongzh emulators since his nes ive bought them all except the sega one,

but i try to buy the n64 one (i havnt bought a app since my g1) and my credit card shows up but i cant click on it and it wants to charge the 5.99 to my phone bill but i dont want that 

i want the samsung galaxy s 2 whens it drop?, people always hate on samsung for updates and stuff but if you root you dont got to wait and i think htc is dropping the ball lately and samsung is stepping up on design and quality 

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Does anyone use the XDA forums app?? It's pretty nice. Very well put together.

its is nice, i stay on that app
pimp.gif

I'm stickin wit CM7 for a while, my battery lasts longer. (No themeing tho
tired.gif
)

pimp.gif

tired.gif
)

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

tired.gif
)

Yea I finally joined the forums. I might just go ahead and donate because of all the cool stuff that's on it. I wish I could make a wallpaper request though...

Tdubbz, how did you get the time and weather going along the side¿ I like that.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

tired.gif
)

Yea I finally joined the forums. I might just go ahead and donate because of all the cool stuff that's on it. I wish I could make a wallpaper request though...

Tdubbz, how did you get the time and weather going along the side¿ I like that.

Back
Top Bottom