Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Regal Black

that Evo 3D looks good, too but its on Sprint
30t6p3b.gif

out of curiosity where would you prefer it be? (I'm sure that grammatically incorrect but I'm tired)

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

instore only theres a 20% coupon...its all luck though according to SD
wait what!?!
I definitely will try this on sunday
the people from SD messed it up already...because they started using the coupon before the date (27th) and now staples is considering the xoom a computer...but still try because it varies store to store 

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

instore only theres a 20% coupon...its all luck though according to SD
wait what!?!
I definitely will try this on sunday
the people from SD messed it up already...because they started using the coupon before the date (27th) and now staples is considering the xoom a computer...but still try because it varies store to store 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif
i'm tryna hold on to my phone but......i just can't right now, that $*@# is sexy as $*@#.

The minimalist Nexus crew.

I dont want to be the only one
frown.gif

If the 3D hurts my eyes, ill probably get the nexus 4G.......BUT, im not a fan of the camera on it.
Now, will the nexus be available through sprint? or through google?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

30t6p3b.gif
i'm tryna hold on to my phone but......i just can't right now, that $*@# is sexy as $*@#.

The minimalist Nexus crew.

I dont want to be the only one
frown.gif

If the 3D hurts my eyes, ill probably get the nexus 4G.......BUT, im not a fan of the camera on it.
Now, will the nexus be available through sprint? or through google?

need some help with my evo. today outta nowhere my phone stopped recognizing the sd card.
the sd card is mounted and its telling me to insert an sd card..never had this happen before. any help?

need some help with my evo. today outta nowhere my phone stopped recognizing the sd card.
the sd card is mounted and its telling me to insert an sd card..never had this happen before. any help?

Originally Posted by jeppprox

Turn it off......take the SD card out, put it back in, turn it back on.
If that doesnt work.

take it out, put another SD card in.....of course if it works, your SD card is dead.

If that doesnt work.

take it out, put another SD card in.....of course if it works, your SD card is dead.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

If that doesnt work.

You can also download SDrescan on the market, it will just scan the sd. Its "A small tool that invokes the android media scanner to rescanning the SD card for new media files."

Pacmagic.....I think the Nexus S 4G will be sold through both sprint and best buy.

If that doesnt work.

You can also download SDrescan on the market, it will just scan the sd. Its "A small tool that invokes the android media scanner to rescanning the SD card for new media files."

Pacmagic.....I think the Nexus S 4G will be sold through both sprint and best buy.

i read a rumor that the honeycomb update might be out for the droid x tomorrow.  chances of that happening are probably none.  
frown.gif

i just want that damn update already and to see what the improvements are.

i read a rumor that the honeycomb update might be out for the droid x tomorrow.  chances of that happening are probably none.  
frown.gif

i just want that damn update already and to see what the improvements are.

A little change up for the tourny run:

Changed to Simi Clock, added custom champ banner icons, change text and heel icons.
Usually don't like this much on my home screen but I can deal for now

A little change up for the tourny run:

Changed to Simi Clock, added custom champ banner icons, change text and heel icons.
Usually don't like this much on my home screen but I can deal for now

Asked this before, but didn't get a response. What's the best Tmobile phone out right now? Looking to get a new one.

Asked this before, but didn't get a response. What's the best Tmobile phone out right now? Looking to get a new one.

Originally Posted by Pump Fake

Galaxy S 4G i guess......Go to the store and try them out bro.  
What we think is the best, you might now think so.

Ask UsainBoltfast , he puts the iphone over any Android phone ever made.........when we all know thats basura
laugh.gif

Ask UsainBoltfast , he puts the iphone over any Android phone ever made.........when we all know thats basura
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

what happen to the HTC pyramid for T-mobile? Weren't they gonna announce that at ctia?

Also I'll consider the Nexus S as one of the best smartphones on T-mobile
Look into it........ http://www.google.com/nexus/#

Back
Top Bottom