Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

seems most of the jokes are really aimed at Tori, with some anger that he would put her in that situation but she's not taking it that way, I get it.

ppl are only making these jokes b/c it's these 2 individuals. megan is the man in this situation & tory is the women.

Here is what I don't get.

Woman decides to date a certain kind of man.

Then when they get what comes with dating that certain kind of man they want another kind of man to protect them from what comes with dating kind of man they chose to date.

In nature we protect what's ours...not figuratively ours, but literally ours.

I don't know where this "protect black women" narrative is coming from when it comes to decisions.

Sounds to me like its coming from people who want to abdicate themselves from responsibility.

Now police brutality, racism, rape, random violence, robbery etc...Ok, we got you.

When it comes to your own decisions?

Nah Fam - that's on you.

If a man you're dating shoots you in the foot then what exactly do you expect us to do about it?

Beat him up and end up shot just like you? Shoot him and end up in prison? You gonna pay our bail / legal fees? WTF are we talking about here?
giphy (6).gif

Misandrists: WE DON'T NEED NO MEN!!!

Also Misandrists: MEN DON'T PROTECT US!

Im seeing this "Black men don't protect Black women" narrative more and more these days and it's not organic.

I watched this literally unfold on twitter like two months or so ago. And everybody pointing it out got called a misogynist :lol:

Paid blue checks leading this narrative btw. Promoting “swirling” for Black women and telling Black women to divest from us, while questioning why Black men aren’t there or why some choose non Black partners.

Lot of women love volatile men because they find them exciting but cry when volatile men do that they are expected to do: blow up and become abusive.
Lot of women are very short-sighted in this regard. If you get a pet tiger , you'll be the only one surprised when it does what tigers do.

What do "Black Men" have to do with her feeling "real life hurt and traumatized"?
A lot.

Don't really feel like dipping into the history of *misogyny, racism & self-hate bag rn, but it's there. All u gotta do is look & listen. The "unprotected black woman" narrative isn't coming from out of nowhere.

Just talk to black woman w/ some sense... No, listen to black w/ some sense.

Last edited:
A lot.

Don't really feel like dipping into the history of *misogyny, racism & self-hate bag rn, but it's there. All u gotta do is look & listen. The "unprotected black woman" narrative isn't coming from out of nowhere.

Just talk to black woman w/ some sense... No, listen to black w/ some sense.

Im strictly speaking of a woman's (or man's) decisions.

I can't think of a more protective group of people than Black men when it comes to our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Nieces, etc.

For a lot of us, the very first fight we ever had was over "Yo Mamma" jokes.

This narrative that Black men are supposed to "protect" Black women from the consequences of their own decisions reminds me of the dude in the black jacket who tried to fight 8 ball jacket dude but had nothing to say to his female friend when she was wilden...

IJS there is a narrative taking form out here and its 100% false and dangerous.

What happened between Meg and Tory has NOTHING to do with "Black Men" and EVERYTHING to do with Meg and Tory's decision making skills.

If she's mad about the jokes on the internet then again...what does that have to do with "Black Men"?

PLENTY of Black Women are laughing, posting memes, making jokes.

Last edited:
1. Im strictly speaking of a woman's (or man's) decisions.

I can't think of a more protective group of people than Black men when it comes to our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Nieces, etc.

For a lot of us, the very first fight we ever had was over "Yo Mamma" jokes.

2. This narrative that Black men are supposed to "protect" Black women from the consequences of their own decisions reminds me of the dude in the black jacket who tried to fight 8 ball jacket dude but had nothing to say to his female friend when she was wilden...

3. IJS there is a narrative taking form out here and its 100% false and dangerous.

4. What happened between Meg and Tory has NOTHING to do with "Black Men" and EVERYTHING to do with Meg and Tory's decision making skills.

1. "I can't think of a more protective group of people than Black men when it comes to our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Nieces, etc." Then will disrespect woman who aren't of those relations. Never understand that logic.

Accountability is to be had, and just like they enable then things, we enable things as well.

2. Classic video. Could've been prevented w/ common sense or a simple "chill." If u hit someone never not expect to get hit back. She earned that if you ask, and she probably learned from that as well... hopefully.

3. I don't agree, back to what I said at #1. Black women have been hurt & unheard for centuries. Hyper-criticized, misrepresented (if represented at) often by their own men, told that not pretty, discriminatory written & unwritten regulations in the work force that compromises who they are.

Why do think they connect to stuff like the "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" or Insecure?

Dudes was still supporting & defending R Kelly despite him literally marrying and raping yes raping Aliyah.

Until Shea Butter twitter popped up & started duffing dudes out during the big chop era that "Why I Don't Date Black Women" rhetoric was od prominent. It still is, but it's becoming more covert like racism.

4. That tweet looked like that was more general, but it just so happened to stem from her situation. At least that's how I took it. Personally I see this situation between those 2 the same I would if by some miracle boston terrier bested a german shepard in a fight.

I see nothing wrong with the draya video and i don't see it as a joke. She likes volatile men as well. She dated Chris Brown. Some women like to provoke men and like a man that responds in an explosive manner. Toxic all around.

this is the key cuz a lot of these social media women sound crazy. gotta talk to real life people.

them folks on the net saying you’re a misogynist if you don’t protect Black women and a misogynist if you think they need to be protected :lol:
People know what they're doing when they gave those wackjob's attention & help their tweets go viral. They're doing to weaponize & discredit those who actually making sense.

It's literally the equivalent to "WhAT AbOUt CHiCaGO?"
1595532613996.png

Those misogynist dudes literally use that the same way those white supremacist use Terry Crews tweets to push their racist agenda. The next time Terry Crews tweets some koon **** that blows up look who is in his mentions & who has the most reps.

People know what they're doing when they gave those wackjob's attention & help their tweets go viral. They're doing to weaponize & discredit those who actually making sense.

It's literally the equivalent to "WhAT AbOUt CHiCaGO?"
1595532613996.png

Those misogynist dudes literally use that the same way those white supremacist use Terry Crews tweets to push their racist agenda. The next time Terry Crews tweets some koon **** that blows up look who is in his mentions & who has the most reps.

man it’s mostly women I see doing it though, by a huge margin. Like there’s people who legit believe it and they have a pretty visible presence and following online. The really vocal and unreasonable “you’re a misogynist if” crowd even been going as far as calling us bulletbags and “the white men of Black people”. it’s a mix of people that agree, people that disagree, and people making fun of the OP in the comments though.

man it’s mostly women I see doing it though, by a huge margin. Like there’s people who legit believe it and they have a pretty visible presence and following online. The really vocal and unreasonable “you’re a misogynist if” crowd even been going as far as calling us bulletbags and “the white men of Black people”. it’s a mix of people that agree, people that disagree, and people making fun of the OP in the comments though.
That's their audience, whites dudes woppin isn't gonna pop up on my twitter feed, but it will on Young Buck's.

Also, more ppl gotta realize that a lot of post just be random thoughts. I do that **** on here :lol:. Just b/c I said something doesn't mean I stand on it unless I say I stand on it:

And the viral stuff that goes beyond their audience is when you start seeing the propaganda from other.

1. "I can't think of a more protective group of people than Black men when it comes to our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Nieces, etc." Then will disrespect woman who aren't of those relations. Never understand that logic.

Accountability is to be had, and just like they enable then things, we enable things as well.

This makes PERFECT sense to me. Are you saying that no black woman is worthy of being disrespected? Is there no room for Black Men to be human beings? Of course there are disrespectful Black men...because Black Men are Human Beings. We live in the real world and people are just people. Why in the world should Black Men be held to a false standard that other humans beings cannot themselves maintain? That's not what equality looks like.

Sounds like some "Black on Black" crime nonsense IMHO.

I mean seriously - how exactly am I going to hold a complete stranger "accountable" for how they behave?

Even if I know him or her personally, I can talk until I'm blue in the face but that doesn't mean they have to listen to me just because we look alike.

Unless we are talking about beating people up or shooting people for being "disrespectful" to Black Women - I don't see the point of this narrative.

If we are talking about Black Men beating / shooting other Black Men for being "disrespectful" then isn't that just more "Black on Black" crime?

The world is a big place Fam. These expectations and narratives aren't in line with reality.

Shareef out here in these streets...

2. Classic video. Could've been prevented w/ common sense or a simple "chill." If u hit someone never not expect to get hit back. She earned that if you ask, and she probably learned from that as well... hopefully.

Agreed!

3. I don't agree, back to what I said at #1. Black women have been hurt & unheard for centuries. Hyper-criticized, misrepresented (if represented at) often by their own men, told that not pretty, discriminatory written & unwritten regulations in the work force that compromises who they are.

Why do think they connect to stuff like the "Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" or Insecure?

Black Women connect to Steve Harvey and Tyler Perry too Fam.

Our history goes back WAY further than those slave ships and a lot of that comes from our enslavement / Jim Crow. Not trying to pass accountability but context is important.

The fact of the matter is we need each other and these narratives are separating us under false pretenses.

Here are the FBI crime statistics for arrests (not convictions) and it's abundantly clear that when it comes of crimes such as rape / sexual assault, Black men are not the demons we are made out to be.

Dudes was still supporting & defending R Kelly despite him literally marrying and raping yes raping Aliyah.

If Aaliyah and her Mom didn't want to talk about it then who are we to talk about it? R. Kelly makes FANTASTIC music.

Outside of that I have no comment because he is sitting in jail for his crimes. No need beating an incarcerated horse.

Until Shea Butter twitter popped up & started duffing dudes out during the big chop era that "Why I Don't Date Black Women" rhetoric was od prominent. It still is, but it's becoming more covert like racism.

Agreed!

4. That tweet looked like that was more general, but it just so happened to stem from her situation. At least that's how I took it. Personally I see this situation between those 2 the same I would if by some miracle boston terrier bested a german shepard in a fight.

Agreed!

That's their audience, whites dudes woppin isn't gonna pop up on my twitter feed, but it will on Young Buck's.

Also, more ppl gotta realize that a lot of post just be random thoughts. I do that **** on here :lol:. Just b/c I said something doesn't mean I stand on it unless I say I stand on it:

And the viral stuff that goes beyond their audience is when you start seeing the propaganda from other.

Right that’s their audience, that’s why I mentioned who is doing it the most. There’s the obvious “Joined July 2020” folks but then there’s ones who are really about that **** and neck deep in white feminism not realizing how much racism is being filtered into their brain. I end up seeing it because either someone on my TL is calling them crazy/RT someone calling them crazy or in the comment thread trolling.

I’m willing to say yeah there’s that chunk that is just random thoughts that should never have been public, and people reacting emotionally to a personal situation, but there are people in our community legit building their name and brand off of attacking Black men and women. It’s why a lot of Black Twitter doesn’t like Black Twitter™, there’s a weird amount of blue check Black folks using the platform to sew division or preach weird talking points.

I really started noticing whenever all the hot girl summer stuff was going on. It’s like a weird movement about divesting from Black men and no longer supporting us grew out of that.

1. Doesn't make sense at all and isn't a black on black crime argument. Dudes talking about respecting their mother, but will a chick a "*****" b/c she wouldn't give him her number. The same dude that grope chicks & then will act like somethings is wrong when the bug out will want to kill another man if he did to his mom. "That's why I don't date black *****es"... but my mother is a black b****."

The black women calls out the black man's bull****, and the black man gets offended for being called out about being offensive. It's not separatist, it's "we need to talk."

Personally I'm not really double standard type of guy. I simple don't care if you're a man, woman, strong, weak, rich or poor. I see you as my equal. Maybe not in skill or gifts, but as a person you're my equal. If a black woman, you, or anybody disrespects and me and I feel like being disrespectful back then I will.

The problem w/ men in general is that think they're better than woman. That's a societal idea, and it's dumb.

2. The black woman watching tyler perry & steve harvey (especially) & are not the same ones watching insecure :lol:... Madea's Family Reunion, Diary of a Black Woman, Why Did I Get Married (Janet Jackson did not deserve to be seen as the victim, she was VERY much the villan) is cultural though. Those don't count.

3. Man Aliyah was probably ****ed up from that, she was a child. R Kelly married Aliyah when she was 15, he was 27. In giving dude a pass u also normalize his behaviour & potentially causing other victims. If you don't see the problem in that then idk what else to say. Imagine seeing your powerful pedo rapist selling millions of records in your workplace,

Boosie also had a grown woman suck off 12 & 13 yr old son & brag about it. Dude is ****ed in the head.
Right that’s their audience, that’s why I mentioned who is doing it the most. There’s the obvious “Joined July 2020” folks but then there’s ones who are really about that **** and neck deep in white feminism not realizing how much racism is being filtered into their brain. I end up seeing it because either someone on my TL is calling them crazy/RT someone calling them crazy or in the comment thread trolling.

I’m willing to say yeah there’s that chunk that is just random thoughts that should never have been public, and people reacting emotionally to a personal situation, but there are people in our community legit building their name and brand off of attacking Black men and women. It’s why a lot of Black Twitter doesn’t like Black Twitter™, there’s a weird amount of blue check Black folks using the platform to sew division or preach weird talking points.

I really started noticing whenever all the hot girl summer stuff was going on. It’s like a weird movement about divesting from Black men and no longer supporting us grew out of that.
you either gotta ignore them or cut off their head.

3. Man Aliyah was probably ****ed up from that, she was a child. R Kelly married Aliyah when she was 15, he was 27. In giving dude a pass u also normalize his behaviour & potentially causing other victims. If you don't see the problem in that then idk what else to say. Imagine seeing your powerful pedo rapist selling millions of records in your workplace,

Give him a pass? Do you mean before he got locked up?

TBH Aaliyah herself said she didn't want to get into it. Her Mother had a lot to do with what happened and it's been reported that Aaliyah's Mother had sex with R.Kelly too. I would respect her wishes - especially with her being deceased and all. She had every right to not talk about it. Some things aren't for public consumption.

Does riding around playing R. Kelly's music mean I endorse and support pedophiles or give him a pass? Does R. Kelly being molested as a kid mean he was ****ed up too? It's a whole big mess as far as I'm concerned so I just shut up about it because the man is locked up.

Boosie also had a grown woman suck off 12 & 13 yr old son & brag about it. Dude is ****ed in the head.

I thought that was fake / a bad joke???? DId that really happen???

this worse than when chris beat rihanna but nobody acting like it :lol: how much of a loser you gotta be to shoot a woman??? on to the next

Back
Top Bottom