Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

3. Man Aliyah was probably ****ed up from that, she was a child. R Kelly married Aliyah when she was 15, he was 27. In giving dude a pass u also normalize his behaviour & potentially causing other victims. If you don't see the problem in that then idk what else to say. Imagine seeing your powerful pedo rapist selling millions of records in your workplace,

1, Give him a pass? Do you mean before he got locked up?

TBH Aaliyah herself said she didn't want to get into it. Her Mother had a lot to do with what happened and it's been reported that Aaliyah's Mother had sex with R.Kelly too. I would respect her wishes - especially with her being deceased and all. She had every right to not talk about it. Some things aren't for public consumption.

a) Does riding around playing R. Kelly's music mean I endorse and support pedophiles or give him a pass? b) Does R. Kelly being molested as a kid mean he was ****ed up too? It's a whole big mess as far as I'm concerned so I just shut up about it because the man is locked up.

Boosie also had a grown woman suck off 12 & 13 yr old son & brag about it. Dude is ****ed in the head.

2. I thought that was fake / a bad joke???? DId that really happen???
1. The whole entertainment gave R Kelly a pass until last year along w/ his very large fanbase. R Kelly should've been locked up 1995, but he was selling records so it got a pass. Also, Aaliyah didn't need to talk about it. She was a the victim, however as soon as that stuff came out Kelly should've been prosecuted & indicted. "Some things aren't for public consumption", and those some things are R Kelly.

a) Yes. I like R Kelly's records too, but what's done is done. I preferred they didn't exit due to him being in prison, but whatever. b) R Kelly being molested clearly ****ed him & his self *** choose to **** up other ppl too. Terrible excuse.

2. That weirdo said it, not me.

3. Man Aliyah was probably ****ed up from that, she was a child. R Kelly married Aliyah when she was 15, he was 27. In giving dude a pass u also normalize his behaviour & potentially causing other victims. If you don't see the problem in that then idk what else to say. Imagine seeing your powerful pedo rapist selling millions of records in your workplace,

Give him a pass? Do you mean before he got locked up?

TBH Aaliyah herself said she didn't want to get into it. Her Mother had a lot to do with what happened and it's been reported that Aaliyah's Mother had sex with R.Kelly too. I would respect her wishes - especially with her being deceased and all. She had every right to not talk about it. Some things aren't for public consumption.

Does riding around playing R. Kelly's music mean I endorse and support pedophiles or give him a pass? Does R. Kelly being molested as a kid mean he was ****ed up too? It's a whole big mess as far as I'm concerned so I just shut up about it because the man is locked up.

Boosie also had a grown woman suck off 12 & 13 yr old son & brag about it. Dude is ****ed in the head.

I thought that was fake / a bad joke???? DId that really happen???

Aaliyah could have said “no”.... her and her mother wanted to be in the industry so it is what it is... and it wasn’t like Aaliyah was some little helpless girl... and this was back in the 90s... people grew up faster back in the day...

Nothing wrong with Boosie did... he shouldn’t have made that public though.

Im strictly speaking of a woman's (or man's) decisions.

I can't think of a more protective group of people than Black men when it comes to our Mothers, Daughters, Sisters, Aunts, Nieces, etc.

For a lot of us, the very first fight we ever had was over "Yo Mamma" jokes.

This narrative that Black men are supposed to "protect" Black women from the consequences of their own decisions reminds me of the dude in the black jacket who tried to fight 8 ball jacket dude but had nothing to say to his female friend when she was wilden...

IJS there is a narrative taking form out here and its 100% false and dangerous.

What happened between Meg and Tory has NOTHING to do with "Black Men" and EVERYTHING to do
with Meg and Tory's decision making skills.

If she's mad about the jokes on the internet then again...what does that have to do with "Black Men"?

PLENTY of Black Women are laughing, posting memes, making jokes.

in the 8 ball video. She clearly liked dude

Aaliyah could have said “no”.... her and her mother wanted to be in the industry so it is what it is... and it wasn’t like Aaliyah was some little helpless girl... and this was back in the 90s... people grew up faster back in the day...

Nothing wrong with Boosie did... he shouldn’t have made that public though.
Be careful with what you say online.

Most people aren't /that/ mad at R Kelly, they just like being able to judge a celebrity of a crime that sounds bad and hold it over their head, like people did with the Kobe case. If people were really mad then they would fight harder to have his music removed from platforms.

Most people aren't /that/ mad at R Kelly, they just like being able to judge a celebrity of a crime that sounds bad and hold it over their head, like people did with the Kobe case. If people were really mad then they would fight harder to have his music removed from platforms.

:stoneface:

So it looks like Tory is actually the victim? Guess the story will die down now huh

This the type of time my illiterate, 30 year old cousin be on. And she vandalized her BD car recently.... this is why some of them don’t get taken seriously. She’s 30. 3-0. THUTT-EEEEEY

46002293-4637-4F91-8516-C21328438900.jpeg

The whole R.Kelly thing is a huge mess.

LOTS of dirty hands.

To keep bringing R.Kelly up is ridiculous. The man is already in jail. WTF more do people want?

There are TONS of R. Kelly's (male and female/ black and white) in the world walking around free as a bird.

The problem for me is R. Kelly is already charged and in jail where he is supposed to be.

Let's not stop with him.

Let's also not pretend that we aren't culturally conditioned as a society to glorify wealth and fame.

Let's also not pretend that everyone under 18 is sweet innocent little babies that are blind to right and wrong and can't be held accountable for their actions.

There are entire jail systems and courts dedicated to juveniles under 18. Some of them are serving years behind bars right now.

----

On Friday morning, federal prosecutors in Brooklyn, New York filed a superseding indictment against R&B singer R. Kelly. They charged him with nine counts that include racketeering and eight violations of the Mann Act, which prohibits sexual trafficking across state lines.

In this indictment, the prosecutors newly allege that in 2015, Kelly had sex with a girl under the age of 18, and that he gave her herpes without disclosing that he had the disease. In total, the New York federal charges now include six alleged victims, including three girls.

This is one of two sets of federal charges against Kelly. Last month, federal prosecutors in Illinois also filed a set of superseding charges against the singer, to which he has pleaded not guilty. In all, he now faces 22 federal criminal charges that involve allegedly abusing 11 girls and women over the course of more than two decades, from 1994 to 2018.

---

My problem is it seems the focus is never the actual victim or crime.

People are more focused on narratives.

If Meg and the "but R.Kelly" folks want to create some kind of "Black Men are bad" narrative then I aint wit it.

We aren't even going to get into the irony of the R.Kelly being charged under the Mann Act.

CRAZY!

Last edited:
welp, she didn't beat the **** out the thief. so he just shot her??? :sick: wild

"i didn't do ****."

my bad I apologize for thinking my prior thoughts. I just couldn't wrap my head around this situationm & didn't think dude really that dumb enough to shoot her for no reasonable reason. She by no means deserved that.

Last edited:
welp, she didn't beat the **** out the thief. so he just shot her??? :sick: wild

"i didn't do ****."

my bad for thinking my prior thoughts, i just couldn't wrap my head this situation. dude really shot her for no reasonable reason.

“..so do y’all just wake up and say ‘I’m just gonna day this today to get likes..”? Yes, Meg, that is exactly what happens. :lol:

Both feet? Damn. What the **** really happened in there?

Nothing wrong with her anger and not feeling the jokes, Pac started a whole war over that.

"i didn't do ****."

my bad I apologize for thinking my prior thoughts. I just couldn't wrap my head around this situationm & didn't think dude really that dumb enough to shoot her for no reasonable reason. She by no means deserved that.

talk about snitchin
8 min vid
why she telling us
aint it still a legal matter

Back
Top Bottom