Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

welp, she didn't beat the **** out the thief. so he just shot her??? :sick: wild

"i didn't do ****."

my bad I apologize for thinking my prior thoughts. I just couldn't wrap my head around this situationm & didn't think dude really that dumb enough to shoot her for no reasonable reason. She by no means deserved that.

Boi, u just believe whatever is spewed out first.... there is more to this than just her story. u know damb wale a celebrity worth millions wouldn’t throw his life away for community P.

She allegedly
Or has been rumored to have had several with
Torey lames
g easy
Moneybag yo
Trey songz
And that’s just within the past year
Oh and Da baby may have hit it

A little ironic for dude to be talkin that don't believing everything you hear stuff in defense of Tory, only to slander someone else based on nothing but hearsay in the very same sentence but I digress. :lol:

I got so many questions.

Lil ***** shot her in both feet? He must've just been spraying. :lol: :smh:

And how you get shot in the foot at least twice and not hit no bone or tendon?
Not to mention she was walking backwards at the command of the police and all it look like was she had a lil limp

Why
I defended torey???

???

What do you mean why? Because it was an organic part of the discourse. I quoted dude, you quoted me, I then quoted your response to me. I explicitly said the guy in my original quote was funny for defending Torey, not you.

???

What do you mean why? Because it was an organic part of the discourse. I quoted dude, you quoted me, I then quoted your response to me. I explicitly said the guy in my original quote was funny for defending Torey, not you.
Are we arguing or nah
I’m so confused

Boi, u just believe whatever is spewed out first.... there is more to this than just her story. u know damb wale a celebrity worth millions wouldn’t throw his life away for community P.

.....p**** is the #1 cause of death you sleep. Millions of cats in prison or in the soil behind p***. Being simps. I got a cousin facing a life sentence behind p****

Why is Meagan community P?

look at you, with ya cape on. She’s 25 or 26 years old. You really don’t think she possibly ran through??? Ya’ll stay trying to defend these women:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you seem offended that he called her community P :lol:

she probably been having sex since she was an early teen. She’s in her mid 20s now. She... has.... SEX...

these chics don’t want respect, they wanna ger throttled. Her music content and SM content is straight raunch and explicit videos. She don’t respect herself so why you in the paint, trying to spare her? :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is the problem with modern society

Last edited:
Only one I know confirmed that actually dated her was MoneyBag Yo. know Trigga Trey hit. Everyone else not to sure

Only one I know confirmed that actually dated her was MoneyBag Yo. know Trigga Trey hit. Everyone else not to sure

girl is 25+ years old. Only been a celeb for 2-3 years. Y’all reallyyyyyyyyy think she wasn’t getting hit in neighborhood bandos? On a floor or air mattress. Probably 10+ dudes from her neighborhood already knocked her off. Wayyyyyyy Before these industry dudes. :lol:

stop being naive

Man yall damn sure draw lots of conclusions about people that don't know yall exist.

Thos goes for BOTH "sides."

Got damn.

yet you all in the mix too :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya’ll kill me when the arguments doesn’t align with your opinion. Then say something like “people who don’t know you exist” as if we supposed to be offended. We don’t care either. We just here for the s**** and giggles too :lol: :lol:

yet you all in the mix too :lol: :lol: :lol: Ya’ll kill me when the arguments doesn’t align with your opinion. Then say something like “people who don’t know you exist” as if we supposed to be offended. We don’t care either. We just here for the s**** and giggles too :lol: :lol:

I am in the mix? How?

Other than me hyping Nawghty, what have I said on this topic?

Back
Top Bottom