Wait wait wait...so the Heat already had the #23 retired in 2003...

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by viiheaven

It could have been a ploy that he never planned to stay in Cleveland from the beginning and they (Bosh & Wade & LeBron) were planning to go to Chicago or Miami the whole time.
DING DING DING. My whole point of this thread...

Tampering.

I hope Cleveland and Toronto file charges

Originally Posted by DenisHot

If he knew he was going to Miami, why would he bother filing the paper work. He would just choose #6 when he got to Miami since #23 is retired
Duh! BunnyThug is just salty he wont listen.

If he knew he was going to Miami, why would he bother filing the paper work. He would just choose #6 when he got to Miami since #23 is retired

..and Lebron announces in MIA that he was going to switch to number 6 the following year?!

roll.gif

smh.gif

Weren't you positive that he wasn't going anywhere though?

..and Lebron announces in MIA that he was going to switch to number 6 the following year?!

roll.gif

smh.gif

Weren't you positive that he wasn't going anywhere though?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

agree with   ScottHallWithAToothPickPenis

Exactly what I'm thinking. People are making a big deal about this. Let's say he didn't file to change his number to 6, but decided to go to Miami regardless. Does that mean they couldn't sign Lebron because #23 is retired? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Bosh and Wade slipped up a couple times during the press conference it was kind of obvious that these dudes had this planned for a very long time probably since the Olympics. Real corny
smh.gif

Bosh and Wade slipped up a couple times during the press conference it was kind of obvious that these dudes had this planned for a very long time probably since the Olympics. Real corny
smh.gif

Exactly what I'm thinking. People are making a big deal about this. Let's say he didn't file to change his number to 6, but decided to go to Miami regardless. Does that mean they couldn't sign Lebron because #23 is retired? 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Yea, that whole "I'm wearin # 6 next year," was BS. He knew he was going to Miami so he knew he couldn't wear # 23. The whole time I was watching that game against Cleveland it looked fishy cuz Jordan and Riley were sittin awfully close. IMO it looked like Riley was runnin the idea by Jordan then.

Yea, that whole "I'm wearin # 6 next year," was BS. He knew he was going to Miami so he knew he couldn't wear # 23. The whole time I was watching that game against Cleveland it looked fishy cuz Jordan and Riley were sittin awfully close. IMO it looked like Riley was runnin the idea by Jordan then.

ohgod please. Wade was clearly unhappy about the past few seasons. He played his %*% off. U think if he knew he was gonna get to play with both of them ... oh god why am i responding to this........

ohgod please. Wade was clearly unhappy about the past few seasons. He played his %*% off. U think if he knew he was gonna get to play with both of them ... oh god why am i responding to this........

Couldn't tell you Cleveland fans nothin' for the past 7 years, now you wanna be conspiracy theorists....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

roll.gif

Couldn't tell you Cleveland fans nothin' for the past 7 years, now you wanna be conspiracy theorists....

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

smh.gif

Word, when Bosh said something like "As the months went by, we were talking about it; NOT MONTHS, I mean days - it seemed like a reality..".

smh.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

smh.gif

Word, when Bosh said something like "As the months went by, we were talking about it; NOT MONTHS, I mean days - it seemed like a reality..".

smh.gif

This was all a master plan.

NO, his elbow was not hurt. He shot the first ft perfect right handed, then switched bc it was "hurting"
smh.gif

The elbow was an excuse to lose and leave cleveland. I believe the Cavs couldve very well won it all this season. They wouldve gotten past Boston if lebron WANTED to.

But if they won the title this year, he had ZERO excuses to leave cleveland.

This was all a master plan.

NO, his elbow was not hurt. He shot the first ft perfect right handed, then switched bc it was "hurting"
smh.gif

The elbow was an excuse to lose and leave cleveland. I believe the Cavs couldve very well won it all this season. They wouldve gotten past Boston if lebron WANTED to.

But if they won the title this year, he had ZERO excuses to leave cleveland.

Back
Top Bottom