�
roll.gif
�
roll.gif
�
dont know how to embed....
frown.gif

http://www.youtube.com/wa...&feature=player_embedded

sadly that "he got some ice tho" comment is all most young people care about these days

sadly that "he got some ice tho" comment is all most young people care about these days

I......Can't.......Breathe!!!! Geometry though?

Bricksquad clearly don't have publicists or media training for their members.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I......Can't.......Breathe!!!! Geometry though?

Bricksquad clearly don't have publicists or media training for their members.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at Terrance J sneak dissing him on the sly
sad that kid's look up to these types of dudes but w/e

laugh.gif
at Terrance J sneak dissing him on the sly
sad that kid's look up to these types of dudes but w/e

NY'S FINEST RIGHT HERE!

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.

Just so much wrong in that %*# though. The "He got some nice ice on though..." is so on point what people care about. He can't read but ayy he got some nice ice.
laugh.gif

NY'S FINEST RIGHT HERE!

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.

Just so much wrong in that %*# though. The "He got some nice ice on though..." is so on point what people care about. He can't read but ayy he got some nice ice.
laugh.gif

This dude is sky high. Did he really ask them to run it back on a live show...diss !%%**

Back
Top Bottom