Waka on 106 and Park....

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

this got some of you really feelin good about yourselves huh?

smh.gif
smh.gif
i feel u... dude made it either way. thats some sly +#+@ that terrence said too that is way outta line

smh.gif
smh.gif
i feel u... dude made it either way. thats some sly +#+@ that terrence said too that is way outta line

LMAO smfh u gotta be ******ed if u cant answer that voting question even if u didnt kno/care about politics. He could of easily said something like, kids are the furture and its important for people to vote for the future of their kids...

LMAO smfh u gotta be ******ed if u cant answer that voting question even if u didnt kno/care about politics. He could of easily said something like, kids are the furture and its important for people to vote for the future of their kids...

what is there to feel good about scrap? this is who the youth of today look up too. that makes me
smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please

what is there to feel good about scrap? this is who the youth of today look up too. that makes me
smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

Didn't celebrate his "ignorance". I celebrated him being himself. He's sounding like a buffoon but he is. That's what I can appreciate it. Everyone is not smart. Everyone is not a genius. And as someone who sees people all day being "fake" and "PC"? I can appreciate him being himself. A guy like Wacka needs to be on TV. Because believe it or not there are other people out there who believe the same exact **% Wacka is spewing. Its good to get both sides of the coin. The world isn't as black and white as people want to portray it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
So you'd rather him stay in the streets hustling?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

Didn't celebrate his "ignorance". I celebrated him being himself. He's sounding like a buffoon but he is. That's what I can appreciate it. Everyone is not smart. Everyone is not a genius. And as someone who sees people all day being "fake" and "PC"? I can appreciate him being himself. A guy like Wacka needs to be on TV. Because believe it or not there are other people out there who believe the same exact **% Wacka is spewing. Its good to get both sides of the coin. The world isn't as black and white as people want to portray it.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

"Oh but he came up!"

eyes.gif
  please
So you'd rather him stay in the streets hustling?

Back
Top Bottom