Waka on 106 and Park....

This dude is sky high. Did he really ask them to run it back on a live show...diss !%%**

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

This dude is sky high. Did he really ask them to run it back on a live show...diss !%%**

Actually 106 isn't really live though. From what I remember the Monday and Tuesday shows were live but the rest of the week was pre-taped. Not sure if they are still doin' it like that though.

Actually 106 isn't really live though. From what I remember the Monday and Tuesday shows were live but the rest of the week was pre-taped. Not sure if they are still doin' it like that though.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Naw but on the real I know a lot of dudes gonna laugh and %*# and probably even feel embarassed. But I can appreciate dudes realness. Not that PC nonsense. He clearly hasn't taken any PR courses. Wacka didn't ask for this %*#. It was given to him. Let's just be thankful that Wacka is the minority in the rap game. Believe it or not most of these dudes did attend college and some even graduated.
How are you going to celebrate this dude's ignorance?  It's one thing if it's an act, but damn....I really felt sad/embarrassed for the guy because there are kids out there who actually look up to him (as pathetic as it sounds).  There's nothing to "appreciate" about Waka's "realness" on that BET clip.  He's up there sounding like a buffoon. 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Rly how u gon say you good at math when u didnt take geometry, i took that my sophmore and i wasnt even averaging a graduatable GPA. I didnt kno he was this dumb, 
roll.gif
  at the crowd laughing at him.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Rly how u gon say you good at math when u didnt take geometry, i took that my sophmore and i wasnt even averaging a graduatable GPA. I didnt kno he was this dumb, 
roll.gif
  at the crowd laughing at him.

Nah 106 isn't "live". They shoot two on Monday (Monday is live and Tuesday is prerecorded) , a live Wednesday one and two on Thursday (live and tape Friday).

Waka Flocka is a moron. He's a legit dummy.

He was high as hell. I noticed that as soon as he came on stage and started talking that doe nonsense.

Nah 106 isn't "live". They shoot two on Monday (Monday is live and Tuesday is prerecorded) , a live Wednesday one and two on Thursday (live and tape Friday).

Waka Flocka is a moron. He's a legit dummy.

He was high as hell. I noticed that as soon as he came on stage and started talking that doe nonsense.

are we sure this isn't carmelo anthony w/ a dreads wig on, lving a second life as a rapper? similar to joaquin phoenix in 'i'm still here?'

are we sure this isn't carmelo anthony w/ a dreads wig on, lving a second life as a rapper? similar to joaquin phoenix in 'i'm still here?'

Back
Top Bottom