Wake up black men.

wow he really said that wow
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Yeah you know what???

You right...he's definitely trolling...I'm playing myself by even continuing this.

Fellow brothers??...seriously?...and you live in nyc?...surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch
laugh.gif

but I'm done...this is idiocy...
Because all black people are physically threatening right? You just indirectly stated that black people can only solve arguements through physical contact. Great way to show how truly civil your people are
roll.gif
roll.gif
Or how about because your narrow minded views would render you an outcast as nobody, black or white, would want to associate with you. You'rethe one who immediately jumped to black people= violent.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

You fail to realise that you can't justify their actions by calling me racist. The truth hurts, go tell your fellow brothers how to act properly and maybe I wouldn't have an opinion on the matter.
People think they are smart though. In actuality those people just reinforcing the ancient conception of blackness itself.

Why would one put poor and unintelligent in the same sentence in the first place? People without money are assumed stupid, and inferior, which is not the truth .

On top of that, back up your BS by saying "the truth hurts"......*!%#@ please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you know the truth?
Considering that "poor" has more than one meaning and can be used to describe ones attitude, not just his or her financal status it has every right to be in that sentence. Quit trying, its past your bedtime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Explain to me what this "ancient conception of blackness" is and what it has to do with my statement/opinion? Your entire post is so ironic. You really must have thought you were smart there didnt ya
grin.gif
. I know the truth and these pitiful attemps at converting me to accept mediocrity just proves my point.
Poor can be used to describe ones attitude?
laugh.gif
Your reaching, NO !%%% poor can be used multiple ways, it's clear as crystal how it was put in context in the original statement.

I wasn't necessarily referring to your opinion, but I guess I was since you decided to defend that idiotic statement TBONE made.

There are a lot of conceptions of blackness prevalent in this country. If you knew the history of the United States of America (and prior), I wouldn't have to explain them to you.
Obviously you were referring to my opinion and my statement because you decided to quote me fool. I know the history of the United States and you have not gone through what your ancestors have been through. So yes, you are correct that you wouldn't have to explain anything me because you have no right to tell me what happened since you never experienced it.

We already came to the conclusion that I was referring to you because you defended TBONE
indifferent.gif

I never experienced it? I'm experiencing it right now by even engaging in this conversation with you.
laugh.gif
I have no right to tell you what happened? Than how can you tell me what myancestors have been through?
Yep. Think about it for a minute, if you were traveling on a ship exploring lands and you ran into a bunch of people living in huts and hunting for food with bows/sticks while you had guns then you would obviously think they are intellectually inferior. Survival of the fittest.
I'll go ahead and take a step back, it's easy to see this dude is poor and intelligent.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Yeah you know what???

You right...he's definitely trolling...I'm playing myself by even continuing this.

Fellow brothers??...seriously?...and you live in nyc?...surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch
laugh.gif

Because all black people are physically threatening right? You just indirectly stated that black people can only solve arguements through physical contact. Great way to show how truly civil your people are
roll.gif
roll.gif
Or how about because your narrow minded views would render you an outcast as nobody, black or white, would want to associate with you. You're the one who immediately jumped to black people= violent.

and as i previously explained...thats exactly what I meant...at no point did i infer black people would make his shoulders clap....if i felt that way i wouldvejust said it..I'm not gonna pull punches on a messageboard
laugh.gif

Yeah you know what???

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
...you let me know where I said that
laugh.gif

thats a reach of "poor doesnt mean they dont have money" proportions....

A place as diverse as NYC...you have that good backwoods racism in your heart...if you ran around NYC spouting this foolishness i can't see how anyone would interact with you...

but yeah please go on...let the hate free i have nothing better to do right now
laugh.gif

Easy. "surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch" obviously means he thinks im only open about it in private which is the completeopposite. Matter of fact I wrote a thesis on evolution and my points were valid as my professor gave me an A. You can't hate on someone for having anopinion as long as they can prove why they have such perceptions. Look at how many of you try to tell me im wrong yet have not brought up one single validpoint.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah you know what???

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

A place as diverse as NYC...you have that good backwoods racism in your heart...if you ran around NYC spouting this foolishness i can't see how anyone would interact with you...

laugh.gif

Easy. "surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch" obviously means he thinks im only open about it in private which is the complete opposite. Matter of fact I wrote a thesis on evolution and my points were valid as my professor gave me an A. You can't hate on someone for having an opinion as long as they can prove why they have such perceptions. Look at how many of you try to tell me im wrong yet have not brought up one single valid point.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh man what school was this?
I'd love to see this "thesis" if it even exists
laugh.gif
...iwonder what you wrote...that black people are semi evolved monkeys?
eek.gif

These %##!+% must have low standards because none of these females is worth giving a second first look, but
smh.gif
eek.gif
@ theending.

Yeah you know what???

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Easy. "surely you keep these feelings indoors on your couch" obviously means he thinks im only open about it in private which is the complete opposite. Matter of fact I wrote a thesis on evolution and my points were valid as my professor gave me an A. You can't hate on someone for having an opinion as long as they can prove why they have such perceptions. Look at how many of you try to tell me im wrong yet have not brought up one single valid point.
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow your basing all this on a paper grade you got in school
roll.gif

you really think your doin it cause your professor gave you an A. my god!

Originally Posted by AirMaxin1

ceelo4-
eek.gif
You're REALLY doing the most right now. Log off and never sign on again
indifferent.gif
You should sign off as well. Your current president is white. Obama is a president-elect. This lack of education throughout this entire board issad. How many of you have even earned a hs diploma?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]yall going bonkers in this thread, much less good conversation than theprevious.[/color]

The loudest one is the room is always the weakest.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]the irony in his sig[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eelo4 wrote:

ceelo4-
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
You should sign off as well. Your current president is white. Obama is a president-elect. This lack of education throughout this entire board is sad. How many of you have even earned a hs diploma?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)] currently attending college.[/color]

oh man....hes acting like the inaugaration isn't a couple weeks away
laugh.gif
...this is great hes just looking for stuff to comment on now

ceelo4-
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
You should sign off as well. Your current president is white. Obama is a president-elect. This lack of education throughout this entire board is sad. How many of you have even earned a hs diploma?
wow
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
just for your information im in college

ceelo4-
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

i did
happy.gif
i cant believe you think you are all knowing cause you paid acouple grand to sit in on 120 hours of lectures and read some books. a wise man knows he knows nothing at all. learned that in my super life changing philosphy101 class to meet my gen ed requirments because we all know a degree means you are better than anyone without one lol sad.

oops my poor black man reading skills made me miss the HS part i got that bad boy with honors but i def got the college degree too and maybe oneday ill get myjd from law school and protect minorities from peopel like you in power out to destroy lives based on what they wrote A thesis on in college lol

lol ya'll are just havin fun now... no reason in saying anything smart anymore

oh and i have a hs diploma ceelo, i just got an A in upper level ethnic studies so does that trump your lil A paper?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Im just pointing out things that I find funny. Whats wrong with that? Im arguing with a guy named robby valentino and thugnificent
roll.gif
roll.gif

You should thank the white man for introducing affirmative action. Affirmation action surely trumps my A paper since you obviously take courses that are easyas pie

ceelo4-
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
How about you take your head out of your +$@. You think I don't know that $%!+?
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
at you having the audacity to question anyone's education whenyou're running around making ignorant comments....

Originally Posted by JuJu

ceelo4-
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

i did
happy.gif
i cant believe you think you are all knowing cause you paid a couple grand to sit in on 120 hours of lectures and read some books. a wise man knows he knows nothing at all. learned that in my super life changing philosphy 101 class to meet my gen ed requirments because we all know a degree means you are better than anyone without one lol sad.

oops my poor black man reading skills made me miss the HS part i got that bad boy with honors but i def got the college degree too and maybe oneday ill get my jd from law school and protect minorities from peopel like you in power out to destroy lives based on what they wrote A thesis on in college lol

stuff like this is why im awake
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Im just pointing out things that I find funny. Whats wrong with that? Im arguing with a guy named robby valentino and thugnificent
roll.gif
roll.gif

homie you're sn is a game us black goons play in the hoods you know so much about lol

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]yall going bonkers in this thread, much less good conversation than the previous.[/color]

The loudest one is the room is always the weakest.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]the irony in his sig[/color]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good catch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

homie you're sn is a game us black goons play in the hoods you know so much about lol

haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
glad i didnt log off

I love how long mods have let this continue. I know he's online because I see him in other threads.

Back
Top Bottom