Wake up black men.

Originally Posted by ceelo4

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I don't know what kind of white dudes you see/hang around....
Must be some poor unintelligent ones.
Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.
WOWWWWWWWWW no shame in that blatant display of ignorance
Assuming that what you percieve as truth must apply to the entire world is also "ignorant." He doesn't see any of his white friends do it and therefore he states that those who act trashy are unintelligent. You can't argue against that because he experiences it on a daily basis. Don't throw around words you don't know the meaning of.
...wait what?
laugh.gif

he just inferred that the black dudes who do this are poor and unintelligent...how is that ok?

It's ok when there are videos exemplifying their "poor and unintelligent" attitude.
...youre serious right now
roll.gif

well thats a wonderful thing....
grin.gif
...so a generalization based off of a video...is ok?

just come out and say you dont like black people itll save us all some time

You fail to realise that you can't justify their actions by calling me racist. The truth hurts, go tell your fellow brothers how to act properly and maybe I wouldn't have an opinion on the matter.

no you would still have an opinion because you already have your preconceived notions about black men. So no matter what changes do or donthappen, your ideas bout black men wont change at all. you are just one of those unintelligent & ignorant people that talk about things they know nothingabout

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Come to where I live where it's all rich white people & you definitely won't be seeing any of that.
Assuming that what you percieve as truth must apply to the entire world is also "ignorant." He doesn't see any of his white friends do it and therefore he states that those who act trashy are unintelligent. You can't argue against that because he experiences it on a daily basis. Don't throw around words you don't know the meaning of.
...wait what?
laugh.gif

he just inferred that the black dudes who do this are poor and unintelligent...how is that ok?

It's ok when there are videos exemplifying their "poor and unintelligent" attitude.

And I guess there are no videos exemplifying any other social groups as being poor and/or unintelligent, or any other number of unflattering adjectives that don't get blanketed on the whole group.

I fail to see how that justifies the actions of the men portrayed in the video. "It's ok because other people do it too" doesn'tfly when you have women from your group calling you out on it. Show me a video where white/hispanic/asian go to such an extent to create a documentary on mentreating them unfairly or outright slandering them in public.

Originally Posted by MastaAce718

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i find it funny how so many of you are getting offended...
Seems to me like minorities just get tired of always being generalized based on the worst, when that worst doesn't even represent a high enough % to make it justified (since generalizing is rounding, shouldn't it have to be >50% otherwise you'd generalize down?), whilst other groups get the benefit of being seen as individuals.
see thats what im sayin. it just sucks man... cuz after a random white chick sees that, she'll see me (a God-fearing college student raised on values of respect for the opposite sex & all peoples) and think twice just cuz im a black guy, when a white guy could come up & she'll give him a smile & the time of day but he could be a straight up serial killin rapist.

i swear... i hate how black men are always initially viewed with a negative eye. if you see a black couple or an interracial couple with a black dude & they're debating on something, some ^#$^# always comes up & asks the girl "are you ok?" like they're gonna hurt the woman. it's happened countless times to me & my associates yo

disrecpect can happen from any man, to any woman.

does ANYONE understand what im sayin?? i think this is what everyone's trying to get at, we're just approaching it from diff. directions...

Co-sign on that. I've experienced
39835f46ec28dc2d4eff04853ce84417d47066b.gif
like this.
co-sign

i remember dancing with this white girl I CAME TO THE CLUB WITH and old spiked haird white dude wanna come up and ask if i was bothering her dancing behind hershe just gave him the stoneface and was like do i LOOK like im bothered and dude just walked away with his tail between his legs. what did ole boy think he wasgonna smash rescuing her from the big scary black guy she was grinding on?

...wait what?
laugh.gif

And I guess there are no videos exemplifying any other social groups as being poor and/or unintelligent, or any other number of unflattering adjectives that don't get blanketed on the whole group.
I fail to see how that justifies the actions of the men portrayed in the video. "It's ok because other people do it too" doesn't fly when you have women from your group calling you out on it. Show me a video where white/hispanic/asian go to such an extent to create a documentary on men treating them unfairly or outright slandering them in public.

so you're saying that because there isnt a video dedicated to this issue dealing with other races, that means that it doesnt happen with otherraces. that's some pretty #*!%@*% logic

i like how you guys turned this into a thread about how this makes you look and not how to correct what's goin on...even if its not you we all know someone who has done this...
Any post involving a stereotype concerning African Americans will always turn into a race war on NT. This is standard procedure

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

...wait what?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

You fail to realise that you can't justify their actions by calling me racist. The truth hurts, go tell your fellow brothers how to act properly and maybe I wouldn't have an opinion on the matter.
no you would still have an opinion because you already have your preconceived notions about black men. So no matter what changes do or dont happen, your ideas bout black men wont change at all. you are just one of those unintelligent & ignorant people that talk about things they know nothing about

There you go calling me ignorant because I have an opinion. Stop using a word you don't know the meaning of, seriously its embarassing. My"preconcieved notions" stems from living in NYC where I see it happen on a daily basis. Perception is reality and its further exacerbated by the factthat you kiddies continue to act in the same manner. I know exactly what im talking about.

i like how you guys turned this into a thread about how this makes you look and not how to correct what's goin on...even if its not you we all know someone who has done this...
how are we gonna correct other grown men some might try to swing on you but really isnt like they would listen to you if you try to correct them

People think they are smart though. In actuality those people just reinforcing the ancient conception of blackness itself.

Why would one put poor and unintelligent in the same sentence in the first place? People without money are assumed stupid, and inferior, which is not the truth .

On top of that, back up your BS by saying "the truth hurts"......*!%#@ please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you know the truth?

...wait what?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

no you would still have an opinion because you already have your preconceived notions about black men. So no matter what changes do or dont happen, your ideas bout black men wont change at all. you are just one of those unintelligent & ignorant people that talk about things they know nothing about
There you go calling me ignorant because I have an opinion. Stop using a word you don't know the meaning of, seriously its embarassing. My "preconcieved notions" stems from living in NYC where I see it happen on a daily basis. Perception is reality and its further exacerbated by the fact that you kiddies continue to act in the same manner. I know exactly what im talking about.

the reason people are calling you racist is because you keep including the person your arguing with as a person who does this you arent saying specificly thedudes their talking about in this video you keep saying YOU or people LIKE you. but you dont know old boy you fighting with he could have more respect forwomen than anyone what you DO know is hes black and since the video talks about black dudes he must be apart of it

...wait what?
laugh.gif

I fail to see how that justifies the actions of the men portrayed in the video. "It's ok because other people do it too" doesn't fly when you have women from your group calling you out on it. Show me a video where white/hispanic/asian go to such an extent to create a documentary on men treating them unfairly or outright slandering them in public.
so you're saying that because there isnt a video dedicated to this issue dealing with other races, that means that it doesnt happen with other races. that's some pretty #*!%@*% logic

Make up your mind. Your defense relies on videos of other races doing the same to women. Now when I ask you to show me a video you say my logic makes no sense.Go read a book and quit wasting my time
grin.gif

...wait what?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

There you go calling me ignorant because I have an opinion. Stop using a word you don't know the meaning of, seriously its embarassing. My "preconcieved notions" stems from living in NYC where I see it happen on a daily basis. Perception is reality and its further exacerbated by the fact that you kiddies continue to act in the same manner. I know exactly what im talking about.

that is so not true alot of people take a look at me and would say o he is nothing but one of those little thugs but that is certainly not me

Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by cycopth

all of those girls need a slap.....................none of them look good, the first two need to go comb their hair, and the rest of them juss talk too much foolishness. all of them think too much.

so you want a dumb broad who will just do what you tell them huh? got any tips for getting gravy stains out a wifebeater son?

juss wanna girl who knows herself...............those girls in the video think way too negative, they don't know themselves. the first girl said she triedwearing baggier clothing so her shape was the attention but she was still getting harrassed. yo all the girls in the video want attention and when they get itthey're not satified. they shouldn't be so picky cause they don't look good. (not to me)

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

how are we gonna correct other grown men some might try to swing on you but really isnt like they would listen to you if you try to correct them

they don't start as grown men tho...they start as teens...maybe younger...we all have lil brother, cousins, or just little kids we take under our wing...

...wait what?
laugh.gif

roll.gif

grin.gif

1 a: destitute of knowledge oreducation <an ignorant society> ; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modernmathematics> b: resulting from or showing lack of knowledge orintelligenc

you seem to fit the definition. you said that its ok to generalize all black males as having poor & unintelligent attitudes because there is 1 video aboutit. that is you lacking knowledge about the specified subject. which is the definition of ignorant like i posted up there.

...wait what?
laugh.gif

so you're saying that because there isnt a video dedicated to this issue dealing with other races, that means that it doesnt happen with other races. that's some pretty #*!%@*% logic

Make up your mind. Your defense relies on videos of other races doing the same to women. Now when I ask you to show me a video you say my logic makes no sense. Go read a book and quit wasting my time
grin.gif

i dont even need a video for this one doggie. Japanese make they women walk behind them thats disrespect. Chinese kill lil baby girls cause theywould rather have a son with the one child limit. russians sell their own women into the sex slave market. indian people dont let their daughters marry forlove everyone has some form of disrespect to women its a global thing. stop trying to act like the world is no bigger than manhattan anyone who knows therehistory knows women stay getting disrespected this is but a grain of rice in the whole view of things

that is so not true alot of people take a look at me and would say o he is nothing but one of those little thugs but that is certainly not me

Apply that to your outfit and maybe you will see why people view you as a "little thug." First apperances are everything in this world.

This thread is dumb. The videomakers have a slanted and narrow view, based on their own experiences. Guys of all backgrounds act like beasts at one time oranother.

they don't start as grown men tho...they start as teens...maybe younger...we all have lil brother, cousins, or just little kids we take under our wing...
yea true true

People think they are smart though. In actuality those people just reinforcing the ancient conception of blackness itself.

Why would one put poor and unintelligent in the same sentence in the first place? People without money are assumed stupid, and inferior, which is not the truth .

On top of that, back up your BS by saying "the truth hurts"......*!%#@ please
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you know the truth?

Considering that "poor" has more than one meaning and can be used to describe ones attitude, not just his or her financal status it hasevery right to be in that sentence. Quit trying, its past your bedtime
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Explain to me what this "ancient conception of blackness" is andwhat it has to do with my statement/opinion? Your entire post is so ironic. You really must have thought you were smart there didnt ya
grin.gif
. I know the truth and these pitiful attemps at converting me to acceptmediocrity just proves my point.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

i see white dudes saying flagrant #+% as well
Wow
roll.gif

I think i've seen you in the PNW forum...you one of them Medina/Hunts Point cats?
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE

Apply that to your outfit and maybe you will see why people view you as a "little thug." First apperances are everything in this world.

juss cause i like to wear jordans and a hat o and im black makes me a thug
eyes.gif

edit haha just read your sig its so true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uscmRI9ZrE

juss cause i like to wear jordans and a hat o and im black makes me a thug
eyes.gif

Nope, but people will always judge you based on your outfit. Stop acting like this isn't common knowledge. He specifically states that you maynot be what you are dressed as, but you are wearing the correct "uniform." Man this thread is full of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom