Waking up next to a girl appreciation Vol. you snore too much

Originally Posted by pastellove88

Man I need a girl.

laugh.gif
Me too...most girls i have"slept" with, i dont let themsleep with me cuz they arent worth it...

laugh.gif

Unknowingly startin' up some foreplay in your sleep and wakin' up just in time for the main event.
58825c1ea270a803fe45008c7838ab3e1e27f17.jpg

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

supposedly according to some article i read, men sleep better when they are sleeping with a woman, and women sleep worse.

which is true
smh.gif
get the hell off of me i can't sleep with you suffocating me i need my space

Celibate but sleeping together?
laugh.gif
no i was just being nostalgic

If i ever settle down for good, i'm gonna need a huge bed... i like to really spread out when i sleep alone, and i just never seem to get comfortable withsomebody else in the bed.. it's okay for the most part, but i prefer being able to spread a bit out.

I need one of those shaq beds, so that if i need to move away for awhile, i'll still be in the same bed i guess.

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

I was sleeping on my stomach one time and this tall guy had half of his body on my back and his leg all across me. I was like how the hell do you think thats okay? Back up

Man... I don't know what it is but I always sleep on my tummy, and that has happened to me on many occasions. I already have a high body temp. I don'tneed someone's else temp on top of that.

she could stay if we're on my bed. if we're on her bed, id fall asleep but always wake up around 4 to sneak home

supposedly according to some article i read, men sleep better when they are sleeping with a woman, and women sleep worse.

which is true
smh.gif

QFT

cuddling/spooning/sleeping is the best thing ever. we probably nap for and spoon for a little every afternoon after classes

very appreciated.

I like this thread
pimp.gif

I damn near can't sleep these days w/o my girl
embarassed.gif
... I got way too used to sharing my space, now my bed seems big and kinda cold on the other side.Simpish? Kinda
grin.gif
. Nothing beats eggs in the morning tho.... or waking up naked with your tool still stuck to your leg from last night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I like this thread
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
... I got way too used to sharing my space, now my bed seems big and kinda cold on the other side. Simpish? Kinda
grin.gif
. Nothing beats eggs in the morning tho.... or waking up naked with your tool still stuck to your leg from last night.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i swear to god you a damn fool bruh

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I love it when fiance passes out on the couch - I get the whole bed to myself
pimp.gif

I can honor that. if/when I ever get married, i think we might have to get 2 seperate beds, word to the Costanzas

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

I like this thread
pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
... I got way too used to sharing my space, now my bed seems big and kinda cold on the other side. Simpish? Kinda
grin.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i swear to god you a damn fool bruh
Yes, yes I am
laugh.gif
... but for real though, that's never happened to you? Then you just stand there kinda proud like, "Had I not been soaggressive last night, I'd be dangling right now."

which is true
smh.gif
Yeah....

I've had girls say they didn't sleep that well the next morning.
I'm like really?!....... I slept like a baby!!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

one of the few universal positives of relationships (in my experience, at least) - time for a new guy . . .

About that sweat thing though, if a girl sleeps on me then most of the time I'd wake up somewhat damp from all the heat - kinda disgusting. Something likethis is appreciated in the winter.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

That's it, I'm telling 5iveonit!!
smh.gif

why would you quote?

how can he slap?

laugh.gif

no really, don't quote me.
All gravy G .. just make sure that if you EVER meet my lady, you pretend you never heard of her. You feel me?
laugh.gif

That's it, I'm telling 5iveonit!!
smh.gif

why would you quote?

how can he slap?

laugh.gif

no really, don't quote me.
All gravy G .. just make sure that if you EVER meet my lady, you pretend you never heard of her. You feel me?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
, i would be the %%@#+!% when we're all introducing everyone in chicago to be like

"i've heard so much about you, rilla talks about you ALL the time..."

laugh.gif

g, you seriously gonna have to remind me, dead +$@...

you KNOW imma

IMG_0766.jpg

laugh.gif
... I bet you got a folder fulla *#@* like this huh?

I'm triple slick on the lowski so if you went that route before I could remind you, I'd be like "Yeah,so uh.... fam took a class atIUN with me but he moved to Ohio. Real cool dude that enPHAN is..... real ...... %**+!$$.... cool..... ain't thatright?"

Back
Top Bottom