Wale about that life.

Originally Posted by HARM

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Fat Trel got that Alphamega aura about him like he don't play. But damn we was wrong about Alfamega.

Nah Alphamega don't play ..
but he was a snitch  ..

Thats the most dangerous kind ..

A snitch who ain't a coward  .. 

Me or You cant saying this about Trel ,  WDK buddy  ..

I'm not about to throw a bone like that on someone 
I don't see how a snitch ain't coward. You snitchin' because you're not man enough to do the time for the crime you was brave enough to commit. Sounds like a coward to me.

Fat Trel got that Alphamega aura about him like he don't play. But damn we was wrong about Alfamega.

but he was a snitch  ..

I don't see how a snitch ain't coward. You snitchin' because you're not man enough to do the time for the crime you was brave enough to commit. Sounds like a coward to me.

Wale is on the horizon to being a household , by his MMG affiliation. He is working on being more than a Def Poetry Jam a N_. Street Cred is lame, Fools on the street can be manipulated
nerd.gif
If any the internet/blogs/forums is better than having street cred in today's rap game. How you a up and coming rapper, see yo man just drop with one of the hottest rappers in the game,and not want to be at least a little loyal and work so you can get yo shot. Oh cuz you got youtube views and datpiff downloads you ready now. anywho, when i first took a look at fat trel, i knew dude was gonna try this.

Wale is on the horizon to being a household , by his MMG affiliation. He is working on being more than a Def Poetry Jam a N_. Street Cred is lame, Fools on the street can be manipulated
nerd.gif
If any the internet/blogs/forums is better than having street cred in today's rap game. How you a up and coming rapper, see yo man just drop with one of the hottest rappers in the game,and not want to be at least a little loyal and work so you can get yo shot. Oh cuz you got youtube views and datpiff downloads you ready now. anywho, when i first took a look at fat trel, i knew dude was gonna try this.

but he was a snitch  ..

Nah Lemme rephrase
Not a coward in the sense like you can punk it or %!@!$ him ..

he's coward for not taking his charge without question ..

I'm talkin in the physical sense ..

Snitch or not , you ain't gonna run up on a that ++%*! and call him a snitch .. 

thats what I mean

but he was a snitch  ..

Nah Lemme rephrase
Not a coward in the sense like you can punk it or %!@!$ him ..

he's coward for not taking his charge without question ..

I'm talkin in the physical sense ..

Snitch or not , you ain't gonna run up on a that ++%*! and call him a snitch .. 

thats what I mean

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

nerd.gif

And People who ain't in the street or are suburban raised are less like to be manipulated? 
roll.gif

Shut up man

nerd.gif

And People who ain't in the street or are suburban raised are less like to be manipulated? 
roll.gif

Shut up man

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Wale remember when u were performing at Club Rio in March(San Antonio TX)and me and my boy kept flashing the Nike talk banner at u which was displayed on our iPhones? You would look away quick as soon as u saw it lol some club street cred u have.

Oh and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..that big #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

Wale remember when u were performing at Club Rio in March(San Antonio TX)and me and my boy kept flashing the Nike talk banner at u which was displayed on our iPhones? You would look away quick as soon as u saw it lol some club street cred u have.

Oh and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..that big #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Shut up man
i think he's sayin that people with that street mentality can be manipulated because of their ignorance. which makes sense, but that's just me. 
eyes.gif

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Shut up man
i think he's sayin that people with that street mentality can be manipulated because of their ignorance. which makes sense, but that's just me. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

The @$+! does looking at a NT banner on someone's phone have to do with street cred?
roll.gif

Some of y'all are trying too hard.

The @$+! does looking at a NT banner on someone's phone have to do with street cred?
roll.gif

Some of y'all are trying too hard.

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Shut up man
eyes.gif
Oh and suburban people or folks without a street mentality can't ...
Thats @+@% goes both ways G ..

Look at Bernie Madoff for example

All those folks didn't have a lick of street mentality ..

He manipulated them with ease ..

@@%%%+ need to chill with that foolishness ..

nerd.gif

roll.gif

Shut up man
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Ohio and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..thatig #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

This is the corniest thing i've ever read
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You paid to see this man perform & then got mad cuz he didn't acknowledge  & your life partner flashing a web site on your matching iPhones??

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Ohio and stop jumping into the crowd during your performance..thatig #@@ body guard looked very burdened following after you ha

This is the corniest thing i've ever read
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

You paid to see this man perform & then got mad cuz he didn't acknowledge  & your life partner flashing a web site on your matching iPhones??

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Shut up man
eyes.gif

pretty much

Back
Top Bottom